• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's striking is your ability to represent others well based on seemingly little observation. Therefore, you seem to be in touch with the inner worlds of others: Fi. Also, highly N. I cannot tell if Ni or Ne, but I suppose since you don't seem to tire of it much, maybe it is Ne and you just love gathering patterns from the world around you.

I was also thinking that what I said about INTJ/ISFP earlier might not make much sense from a Socionics perspective, given your emotional temperament. What I mean is that you are just very expressive/communicative, and you scored high-ish on neuroticism, which seems more INFP.

But I'll just stick to Enneagram for now.

And you think 9w1 5w? 2w1 sxsp is correct for me? I'm doing a long test and 1 is leading... at least at the moment. 1w2 5w6 2w1 sxsp

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] - I don't think you exhibit the defense mechanism of reaction formation as seen in ennea-type 1. You are a pretty straight shooter, from what I gather.

Tater

Chaotic Symphony: ENFJ E1
Lark: ESTJ E1
asynartetic: INTP E9
Virtual Ghost: INTJ E5
Tenebris: INTJ E1
Norrsken: ENFJ E2
Eryn Silverfrond: ESFP Cool guy tritype

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chaotic Symphony: ENFJ E1
Lark: ESTJ E1
asynartetic: INTP E9
Virtual Ghost: INTJ E5
Tenebris: INTJ E1
Norrsken: ENFJ E2
Eryn Silverfrond: ESFP Cool guy tritype

Whatcha think about my typing?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You should throw away whatever book you're reading. Your initiation to charlatanism has failed.

Charlatanism? How am I engaging in charlatanism?

(also, my methods are original, I didn't read them in a book)

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Charlatanism? How am I engaging in charlatanism?

(also, my methods are original, I didn't read them in a book)

Your pitiful attempts to remake typology from scratch are a ridiculous joke. Find yourself a new hobby and stop wasting our time.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Your pitiful attempts to remake typology from scratch are a ridiculous joke. Find yourself a new hobby and stop wasting our time.

I'm building upon existing foundations. It's called OrIgInAL ResEaRcHHH~~~!!!

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
7, 3, 5, I'm so confused, which is the real type? Can anything be trusted? :cry:

Well, at least it's quite a unique combination. It seems to have some deep flaws though.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
7, 3, 5, I'm so confused, which is the real type? Can anything be trusted? :cry:

Well, at least it's quite a unique combination. It seems to have some deep flaws though.

4!!!!!!

:greatscott:
:explode:

- - - Updated - - -

(I feel that you planned that, but I'll let it slide)