User Tag List

Page 37 of 701 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137537 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 7009

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

  1. #361
    unscannable Array Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I have no problem chewing people out, either, and that's a lot more NT than NF.


    Edit: there are a lot more feisty NF's around that you haven't been exposed to then. If pm and I hung out regularly we'd be tearing up DC. They'd see us coming and say, "Shit! Here come those two crazy bitches! RUN for your lives!"

  2. #362
    Senior Member Array Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    ESTJ! I tell you!
    I wouldn't be that suprised.

  3. #363
    Don't Judge Me! Array Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I have no problem chewing people out, either, and that's a lot more NT than NF.
    Have you ever pissed off an INFP? I mean... seriously. *shudders*
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  4. #364
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Array Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I have no problem chewing people out, either, and that's a lot more NT than NF.
    NFs yell at me all the time. That doesn't mean anything.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  5. #365
    Reigning Bologna Princess Array Rajah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I don't think ENFP works for me either.

    ENFP's profile is Ne Fi Te Si. There is no way in hell my Te is stronger than my Si. I have no Te.

    Rajah, I know NFs can be logical, but I don't think NF works. The NF's priorities aren't set up the same way mine are. NFs are concerned with how solutions satisfy people's emotional needs (according to Kiersey). My solutions are more practical. I have no problem chewing people out, either, and that's a lot more NT than NF. I have a love for logic and organization more than my love for puppies or whatever it is NFs like. See, I don't even know. Granted I have good, nay, impeccable people skills, but those skills come from having a strong Ne and having grown up around funny people.

    So far, I think ENTP or XNTP work the best.
    Aw, now, you're misreading NFs. It's not all puppies and sunshine. NFs can be moody sonofabitches too.

    To me, you read as an NF. I can see a weaker F, but you still come across as an ENFP.

    As for Te:

    Quote Originally Posted by Te
    At its most sophisticated, this process is about organizing and monitoring people and things to work efficiently and productively.
    Seriously, don't you see that you do this even on the forum?

    Also, from that site, "Empirical thinking is at the core of extraverted Thinking when we challenge someone’s ideas based on the logic of the facts in front of us or lay out reasonable explanations for decisions or conclusions made, often trying to establish order in someone else’s thought process."


    Just saying.


    I... suppose. Yeah!

  6. #366
    Senior Member Array Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Xander is no T.
    Why? because the avatar looks like Bob Dylan? (I'm assuming that your actual reason is even stupider).

  7. #367
    unscannable Array Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Why? because the avatar looks like Bob Dylan? (I'm assuming that your actual reason is even stupider).
    Isn't that a Sex Pistol?

  8. #368
    Senior Member Array Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    So am I the INTJ stereotype?

    I don't know if that's a good thing, really. *eyes INTJf cautiously*
    No, you're not an INTJ stereotype. You're actually more likely an INTJ than any of the INTJ stereotypes. At least that's why I haven't second-guessed your type.

  9. #369
    Order Now! Array pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Julia Roberts is an ESFJ. Have you met her?
    No, but I enjoy a good amount of her work. I never found her extraordinarily attractive, but she can act.

    Seems like everyone you know is on their way (or hoping) to becoming famous.
    That happens when you're a film student and a serious extrovert. Most of my friends IRL are weird, druggy Ns who want to be writers or psychologists or MDs. A couple of law school-types in there, as well.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  10. #370
    Senior Member Array Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Isn't that a Sex Pistol?
    I wouldn't really know, I listen almost exclusively to classical.

    I guess if you say so.

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6674
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 07:19 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •