• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I currently type as an Ne-Si axis 9w1 6w7 4w5 sp/so . My mom thinks I could be a 7w6 1w9 3w4 though (probably not though, I'm too sx blind for a 7 core). If anyone thinks they have something that would fit better than 964 sp/so Ne-Si user, let me know.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So you're most comfortable in a group setting? (So/Sp)
Or
Like you're more quiet and reserved in groups? (Sp/So)

Going by this im by far more So/Sp than Sp/So since I am a loud mouth in groups :D.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Is there a chance im a 6w7 fix?. I think I have a reactive type in my tri somewhere as I can be quick to anger and snappy (Thought its only singular reactive as I do quickly calm down and am always remorseful afterwards :(). Plus my reactivity is typically anxiety based (Its very rare for me to get angry as I am very calm in my gut but my head is another matter :D). I think I do come acros as more 7w6/7w8 due to being a Ne dom and therefore being a lover of fun and ideas.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is there a chance im a 6w7 fix?. I think I have a reactive type in my tri somewhere as I can be quick to anger and snappy (Thought its only singular reactive as I do quickly calm down and am always remorseful afterwards :(). Plus my reactivity is typically anxiety based (Its very rare for me to get angry as I am very calm in my gut but my head is another matter :D). I think I do come acros as more 7w6/7w8 due to being a Ne dom and therefore being a lover of fun and ideas.

well actually that could still be 8 or w8, because 8 is reactive and quick to anger but tends to let go quickly (where me as a 1 I never let shit go). I would check where the types go in stress, if one of your tris goes into 6 under stress it would explain it.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

I was actually recently thinking about how you may be influenced in a 6-ish manner. The whole thing with 6s is that when validating thoughts/concepts, they sort of toggle back and forth between checking in with themselves and checking in with others, and this is because their own authority isn't enough to validate their thoughts (5s move inward and self-validate, 7s move outward but in a more avoidant manner). Authority for a 6 doesn't have to be people, it can be concepts (for example, typology can become an authority for a 6, but self-referencing will never be enough and they'll have to talk about it with others and ask what their views are). This is not to say that 5s and 7s won't discuss concepts, but they won't have the back and forth nature of a true 6 who needs some sort of external influence to make up their mind. I do see you doing this but it's hard to say if it's a fix or a wing. However, as far as I know, fixes don't actually even have wings, not according to Fauvre's tritype theory.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was actually recently thinking about how you may be influenced in a 6-ish manner. The whole thing with 6s is that when validating thoughts/concepts, they sort of toggle back and forth between checking in with themselves and checking in with others, and this is because their own authority isn't enough to validate their thoughts (5s move inward and self-validate, 7s move outward but in a more avoidant manner). Authority for a 6 doesn't have to be people, it can be concepts (for example, typology can become an authority for a 6, but self-referencing will never be enough and they'll have to talk about it with others and ask what their views are). This is not to say that 5s and 7s won't discuss concepts, but they won't have the back and forth nature of a true 6 who needs some sort of external influence to make up their mind. I do see you doing this but it's hard to say if it's a fix or a wing. However, as far as I know, fixes don't actually even have wings, not according to Fauvre's tritype theory.

Heh I was thinking on it and ENTP 6w7 9w1 3w2 So/Sp does make sense for me since there are many uncanny similarities between me and Chandler Bing from Friends (Hes a ENTP 6w7 being ether 693/692). I know not a scientific method to type heh :) but it is something and its not like Bing is a 2D guy but a relatively complex character, we both have deep anxiety about being liked and being successful, very similar sense of humor,both of us go on funny rants and raves (My reactivity is very amusing to others and I do tend to ham them up at times to entertain others :D) and we both have that amped up Fe that tries to grasp out at the world and like just be accepted plus the So domness in us both means we both are universally nice and social to others (Only diffrence id say is that im more Sx and Ne heavy and also more heavy on the w7 than Bing which results in me being more zany,fun loving and intense than he is) . If this means anything im more 7w6 when happy and nothing is bothering me but I go into 6w7 under stress.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think [MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION] is some kind of xNFJ.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION] I bestow thee a challenge that I the master troll of TypoC have with wisdom and pride chosen to bestow on you. I dare you to type as xNFJ for a few days and get a crystal ball or a cult leader avi and then show the masses a good old xNxJ hybrid.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
[MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION] I bestow thee a challenge that I the master troll of TypoC have with wisdom and pride chosen to bestow on you. I dare you to type as xNFJ for a few days and get a crystal ball or a cult leader avi and then show the masses a good old xNxJ hybrid.

I ventured towards that road a long time ago. After seeking my consultants and a deep introspection, typing as INTJ since childhood, the approximate result is what you see.

I'll be interested in your input though.

I'll give you additional data to extract your evaluation.

Emotional intelligence is ultimately an instrument I use in business to improve systems. I'm smart, cunning, I use that knowledge on a daily basis. I know how to read my staff's overall emotional energy, and how to shift it to get the best results I want. The ship cannot sail if I'm not aware of what's weighing down my crew. "Aye, aye! O captain my captain!" doesn't make me experience glee, or excitement, it just reflects their state of mind, and tells me they're ready to set sail.

NTs are not dehumanized, evil or selfish as some stereotypes want them to be, and man, we will respond using a thouroughly tailored modus operandi, if it's worthy of my time. We can be samaritans, philantropists, protectors, godfathers, and a people's people too.

I don't experience fear, for I have faced all of them. I've been clinically dead 5 times, survived, and above all, I have lost everything I deemed precious. My parents are no more.
Anger is unknown to me, nothing can upset me, problems have solutions, and many things aren't a big deal to me, except what I judge as primordial, which includes my moral obligations, my code of honor, my plans for the future, my intellectual development and my utmost aspirations.

It is that I have nothing to lose aura that makes me unfuckwithable;Demolish my tower into smithereens and I will erect a bigger one from scratch.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now, now dear. Don't hide your precious insights behind ellipses, what you have to say will be valuable to all.

hahaha Oh if I could begin... alright :p

I just didn't want to call out the previous poster posting that he has conquered fear and anger completely. that's like impossible because fear and anger is like needed to progress through life.

Every emotion is valuable. But that's just me ;)

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
hahaha Oh if I could begin... alright :p I just didn't want to call out the previous poster posting that he has conquered fear and anger completely. that's like impossible because fear and anger is like needed to progress through life. Every emotion is valuable. But that's just me ;)

While removing those two emotions completely, as an occasional occurrence, may be impossible, removing them as facets of your routine, as elements that in part comprise your thought process and decision making, may be. I agree that every emotion is valuable, but how one sees and utilizes that value, and to what degree may vary widely. At the end of the day, do your insecurities own you, or do you own your insecurities? Further, what does that even mean? To own up to insecurity?

Sorry, couldn't resist meandering into a discussion on emotion, but another thread would be more ideal to do so than here.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
hahaha Oh if I could begin... alright :p I just didn't want to call out the previous poster posting that he has conquered fear and anger completely. that's like impossible because fear and anger is like needed to progress through life. Every emotion is valuable. But that's just me ;)
That's alright. You're just curious. Feel free to ask next time.
To answer you, I don't know if you can call it anger, really, but if there is any need for it at all, it manifests itself calmly.

Fear is something else. After months I was released from the clinic a long time ago, long story, I went back to see my neurologist, stated the changes I have noticed, and we thought my amygdala was damaged during my clinical death. It was not the case.
I'm completely able to detect danger but I hardly show any signs of panic. I really welcome death completely, and I think the input of someone who faced extreme situations more than once would relate with what I say. I almost thought there was something wrong with me for not having fear resurface like it did before. I just changed, and I embraced that change, just like I embraced other things in my life. As simple as that.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think [MENTION=33903]JazzyLarsen[/MENTION] might be a core 1.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
[MENTION=12885]cat[/MENTION]brainz MBTI type is [MENTION=157]Bear[/MENTION]

Oh no...way! This is proof [MENTION=23583]yama[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION], that Nutter the cat, is in FACT, a bear :D