User Tag List

First 253303343351352353354355363403453 Last

Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 7026

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I think people are typing her based on her contribution to the thread on the child abuse dealt by Texas judge William Adams.
    That's what crossed my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    ENTPs are the least likely type to be religious of them all. They dont trust a religion they havent invented themselves
    Maybe, but that doesn't rule it out. Context/personal history is important. Functions are not viewpoints.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Maybe, but that doesn't rule it out. Context/personal history is important. Functions are not viewpoints.
    So thats why NTs are the least religious: all the same cultural background ?!

MBTI
    IsFJ

So thats why NTs are the least religious: all the same cultural background ?!
    Not necessarily. It's just a factor among many.

Also, consider that many more NTs were religious until recently, even when they rejected certain dogmas (e.g. Gottfried Leibniz, Isaac Newton, C. S. Lewis, etc.).
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Well in times when you wasnt accepted in the academic society when you werent religious, I cant blame them

I think NTPs are appreciative/even obsessive about abstract constructs/systems, and religion is no exception. Even existing religions. It might just click for some.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I think NTPs are appreciative/even obsessive about abstract constructs/systems, and religion is no exception. Even existing religions. It might just click for some.
    Thats true, but for religions which are build on wisdom. Not religions who say condomes are the devils work.

My religion is the creation and development of self. You basically play Tetris with your experiences and wisdoms you made in life and from that you build your own autnomous self. Following any belief or other authority is not my way, I do respect other people for their autonomy and beliefs, but I mustnt understand them, if they dont click with mine. People can belief and do what they want, I have such a strong trust in my own abilities that I nearly always now before how it will play out for people. Call that blind, call that arrogant, it doesnt matter, it is myself and my stuborness prolly is the one thing that will never change in my life.

Imo people should concentrate on finding wisdom thru other people, not religions or strange books. Real life is the best teacher for everything.

Oh, and before one says religion isn't logical, I don't think ETPs in particular take logic all that seriously anyways. They're good with it, but it's more like a tool to play with, where things can work logically depending on their perceptions and situation. Hell, it's why ENTP is known to be a sort of devil's advocate sometimes. They can present things to make it seem logical, given the right conditions. It's Ti doms who take it more seriously and hate when things break more general rules. So that said, I think they could possibly percieve a religion's cohesiveness in a sort of bubble without even realizing it.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Oh, and before one says religion isn't logical, I don't think ETPs in particular take logic all that seriously anyways. They're good with it, but it's more like a tool to play with, where things can work logically depending on their perceptions and situation. Hell, it's why ENTP is known to be a sort of devil's advocate sometimes. They can present things to make it seem logical, given the right conditions. It's Ti doms who take it more seriously and hate when things break more general rules. So that said, I think they could possibly percieve a religion's cohesiveness in a sort of bubble without even realizing it.
    I love how you can bend every character trait to look like a religious one. You should reconsider your entpness.

The thing about logic isnt true. Logic is my highest and most precious jewel in life. It keeps me grounded, it provides answers, it gives me identity and it brings order into chaos.

Entps dont "play" devils advocate, they have the faculty to see the same issue from different perspectives. Thats a thing people just do not understand, cause it would drive them mad

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Seeing life from the point of religion and to condemn everyone to hell who doesnt believe as well, is one opinion. An entp who has only one opinion and is sure about it, is the anti-ENTP. If that would happen a cataclysmic chain reaction is about to follow that will tear the spacetime continuum apart and end our life as we know it.

Proof is myself. Tho I am an agnostic, there are times in my life when I pray to God or visit a church. It always depends on the mood.

I love how you can bend every character trait to look like a religious one. You should reconsider your entpness.
    lol