User Tag List

First 251301341349350351352353361401451 Last

Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 7026

  1. #3501
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    "Realistic person" is an oxymoron again
    So you're saying the statement isn't true, that a realistic person doesn't accept that they can't bring a dead person back from the dead?

    If you want to argue whose personality is "realistic", then argue with mbti writers lol....... that's how they describe ours.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  2. #3502
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I do not think Nerd Girl is ENTP.

    What do you all say?
    I might be able to see her as ExFJ but I do not seriously question her own typing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    anyone think I'm mistyped?
    I still don't know about you You could be...

    Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Anyone care to convince me I'm another type?
    When you changed your avatar this last time you didn't change it to something totally new but instead to something that was already proven to be awesome. You're obviously ISxJ


    @ Everyone, could I be some sort of J-type?

  3. #3503
    Biertrinker entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so
    Posts
    16,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    So you're saying the statement isn't true, that a realistic person doesn't accept that they can't bring a dead person back from the dead?

    If you want to argue whose personality is "realistic", then argue with mbti writers lol....... that's how they describe ours.
    no I didnt say that, try again

  4. #3504
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    no I didnt say that, try again
    Honestly, if you found me realistic, I would be frightened for myself.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  5. #3505
    Honor Thy Inferior Such Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    5,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    I wonder what type I am
    INTP. I've never thought otherwise.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne




  6. #3506
    Biertrinker entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so
    Posts
    16,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Honestly, if you found me realistic, I would be frightened for myself.
    I'ld be impressed, cause self-reflection is the best way to grow

  7. #3507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I'ld be impressed, cause self-reflection is the best way to grow
    I'd say action - reflection is the best way to grow. Self reflection can easily slide into navel gazing.

  8. #3508
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I'd say action - reflection is the best way to grow. Self reflection can easily slide into navel gazing.
    I agree. It's a combination of the two. To know what needs changing and what to take action on, to formulate a plan, needs analyzing and reflection, many times.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  9. #3509
    lurking Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    When you changed your avatar this last time you didn't change it to something totally new but instead to something that was already proven to be awesome. You're obviously ISxJ
    I bet a smart guy gave her some advice.
    @allegorystory ENTP 7w6 imo.
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  10. #3510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I'd say action - reflection is the best way to grow. Self reflection can easily slide into navel gazing.
    However, said navel gazing can really convince you whether you need to go on a diet or not.

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6781
    Last Post: Today, 05:56 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts