Page 350 of 701 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 7009

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I think entp is a possibility for NG.

"May deny emotional pain and keep busy to avoid dealing with their feelings."
    "Can be distant, and keep relationships on a superficial level."

Suggestion for entps:
    "Learn to accept your emotional pain and negative feelings. They are natural parts of your life."

------From "What Type Am I" by Renee Baron.

My brother is entp, and he has problems seeing that I view my parents and my situation differently than he does. He thinks I should just be like him, and deny that it happened, and deny any negative feelings or emotional pain. Coming from a realistic personality, that's not going to happen lol..... Anytime anyone in my family has a problem, he thinks they are just "putting it on", and that they are just a hypochondriac, dramatic, etc. He and my 9 mother get along great in this way, along with my deceased estp 7 dad. I think they are all insane, and that they fail to act, fix, and solve problems. My brother is the "grin and bare it" type. He will sit there and watch with a bucket of popcorn while you go down in flames and burn, because he thinks you should just see the silver lining. It's a denial.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

anyone think I'm mistyped?
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I look to the day and smile. Because I know that the worse days are behind me and that when the worst does come, it'll be the end for me. So no point in not smiling at today, right?

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I think entp is a possibility for NG.

"May deny emotional pain and keep busy to avoid dealing with their feelings."
    "Can be distant, and keep relationships on a superficial level."

Suggestion for entps:
    "Learn to accept your emotional pain and negative feelings. They are natural parts of your life."

------From "What Type Am I" by Renee Baron.

My brother is entp, and he has problems seeing that I view my parents and my situation differently than he does. He thinks I should just be like him, and deny that it happened, and deny any negative feelings or emotional pain. Coming from a realistic personality, that's not going to happen lol..... Anytime anyone in my family has a problem, he thinks they are just "putting it on", and that they are just a hypochondriac, dramatic, etc. He and my 9 mother get along great in this way, along with my deceased estp 7 dad. I think they are all insane, and that they fail to act, fix, and solve problems. My brother is the "grin and bare it" type. He will sit there and watch with a bucket of popcorn while you go down in flames and burn, because he thinks you should just see the silver lining. It's a denial.

Accepting emotional pain is religion

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    anyone think I'm mistyped?
    No you are entp just fine
    Lost Frequencies - All or Nothing

"People do not like you to be different. If ever in your life you act differently from others, you will find it so, mademoiselle."
    ~Saint's Progress by John Galsworthy

A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post

No you are entp just fine
    Oh so you do think i'm mistyped, as I'm likely INTJ
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I look to the day and smile. Because I know that the worse days are behind me and that when the worst does come, it'll be the end for me. So no point in not smiling at today, right?

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Oh so you do think i'm mistyped, as I'm INTJ
    Depends on who typed you

"People do not like you to be different. If ever in your life you act differently from others, you will find it so, mademoiselle."

Anyone care to convince me I'm another type?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Sometimes the emotional pain is what causes one to act and fix problems. To deny that there is a situation that needs to be fixed, can be detrimental to one's health, and can put them and others around them especially, at risk. Not to mention it can hold them back from finding true happiness in life and from achieving their true potential.

It certainly has my brother. I think that's why it's listed under "suggestion for entps". It's a mode for improvement, so one can become the best they can be.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Sometimes the emotional pain is what causes one to act and fix problems. To deny that there is a situation that needs to be fixed, can be detrimental to one's health, and can put them and others around them especially, at risk. Not to mention it can hold them back from finding true happiness in life and from achieving their true potential.

It certainly has my brother. I think that's why it's listed under "suggestion for entps". It's a mode for improvement, so one can become the best they can be.
    Being to fixated on fixing can make on crazy if something cant be fixed, like death of a loved one. So what ?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Being to fixated on fixing can make on crazy if something cant be fixed, like death of a loved one. So what ?
    LoL, I think a realistic person accepts they can't bring a dead person back from the dead.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

LoL, I think a realistic person accepts they can't bring a dead person back from the dead.
    "Realistic person" is an oxymoron again