User Tag List

First 248298338346347348349350358398448 Last

Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 7026

  1. #3471
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'm leaning 5w4, but only slightly. you definitely have a strong wing whether you're a 4w5 or 5w4
    Hanging in the balance then. It's like being a sort of 5w4 4w5 hybrid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  2. #3472
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Hanging in the balance then. It's like being a sort of 5w4 4w5 hybrid.
    I feel the same with 7w8. I'm actually more 8 than 7, but more naturally like a 7 than an 8
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  3. #3473
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    So... your posts talking about me, and your post responding to a post talking about me are just coincidence?
    After the initial post, I have been discussing typing people in general, not you. One discussion spurred another. So not a coincidence, but a change in subject, where the new subject is people in general, not you.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  4. #3474
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,467

    Default

    MBTI NFs are passive aggressive, whiny and pragmatically incompetent.

  5. #3475
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    MBTI NFs are passive aggressive, whiny and incompetent.
    well well well mr. anti-stereotypes
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #3476
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    well well well mr. anti-stereotypes
    β than you.

  7. #3477
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Okay, the general consensus is that I am what I suspected IxTJ favoring ISTJ a bit. I could use some help figuring out my E-type. The test I took gave me the top three matches and wings and based on my answers I was given 1w9, 8w7, 5w6. Each of these results matches me pretty well in many regards and not at all in a couple areas. I don't know much about Enneagram yet so what do you think? Also, I test almost even between sx, sp, so with a very slight sx/so predominance. If you want to help feel free to ask questions to help nail down your 'diagnosis'.

    If this is the wrong thread please redirect or move my post. Thanks

  8. #3478
    Senior Member Beargryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    2,739

    Default

    I wonder what type I am

  9. #3479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    Okay, the general consensus is that I am what I suspected IxTJ favoring ISTJ a bit. I could use some help figuring out my E-type. The test I took gave me the top three matches and wings and based on my answers I was given 1w9, 8w7, 5w6. Each of these results matches me pretty well in many regards and not at all in a couple areas. I don't know much about Enneagram yet so what do you think? Also, I test almost even between sx, sp, so with a very slight sx/so predominance. If you want to help feel free to ask questions to help nail down your 'diagnosis'.

    If this is the wrong thread please redirect or move my post. Thanks
    I'll add another vote for ISTJ to the pot. That description seems congruent with what I've observed.

    Unfortunately I don't know enough about enneagram to help you with what you're asking here. :P

  10. #3480
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    I'll add another vote for ISTJ to the pot. That description seems congruent with what I've observed.

    Unfortunately I don't know enough about enneagram to help you with what your asking here. :P
    Thanks, Neither do I. Cool avatar.

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6786
    Last Post: 05-26-2017, 09:23 AM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts