• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Based on my interactions with you, I'd say it's most likely that your Gut fix is either 9w1 or 9w8. Followed by: 8w9 > 8w7 > 1w9 > 1w2.

Out of curoisty what makes me seem strongly 9 to you?.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am ESFP

Im curious how did you arrive at ESFP?. You are really hard to type as you seem a very well balanced person who has a mix of many various types. Mostly I see Ti with a aux Pe function.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Im curious how did you arrive at ESFP?. You are really hard to type as you seem a very well balanced person who has a mix of many various types. Mostly I see Ti with a aux Pe function.

Somebody write it on the "I am legend" poster.
How could you be a Fi user?

Just wanted to provide a challenge for the mistyped thread. And troll the forums a bit

Rouskyrie

Can anyone see me as anything other than ENFJ? I seem to be more Fe-Ti, but if I'm actually a Fi user, I could see myself being more Te-Fi than Fi-Te.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Can anyone see me as anything other than ENFJ? I seem to be more Fe-Ti, but if I'm actually a Fi user, I could see myself being more Te-Fi than Fi-Te.

What's causing you to doubt your type? Is it a constant thing, or are you looking at how you have been temporarily? When I am struggling a bit, I doubt my type because I look at how I'm acting in less healthy levels, which is skewed from constant reality.

You are the master of typing, so I would doubt that your instincts have led you astray in typing.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Talk to me Rouskyrie, I know you've been wanting an answer from me. Just as I can't get an accurate reading on Cellmold too doesn't mean you cannot be typed.

Let's talk this out.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Ive seen nothing that would rule out ENFJ. You are a very calm and reserved ENFJ with a heavy 9w1 flavour but you dont have that "detachment" i sometimes see from INFJs plus I see no Ti at all ruling it out as tert. As for Fi/Te you are very Fe (One of the most Fe people I have ever come across) and I see no Ne/Si so we can rule out ESFJ.

Rouskyrie

What's causing you to doubt your type? Is it a constant thing, or are you looking at how you have been temporarily? When I am struggling a bit, I doubt my type because I look at how I'm acting in less healthy levels, which is skewed from constant reality.

You are the master of typing, so I would doubt that your instincts have led you astray in typing.

I'm not sure, honestly. I would say it's more that I'm seeking additional feedback, to see if there's something that I'm missing. I try not to look at how I've been temporarily when it comes to typing, because my changes are often due to negative changes in health, which certainly skews things.

Thank you again for saying that. :)

Rouskyrie

Talk to me Rouskyrie, I know you've been wanting an answer from me. Just as I can't get an accurate reading on Cellmold too doesn't mean you cannot be typed.

Let's talk this out.

Talking it out sounds good. Where would you like to start, Forever?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Talking it out sounds good. Where would you like to start, Forever?

Let's start with the last letter actually: How strong do you consider your judging letter?

Rouskyrie

Do you believe in the supernatural?

Haha jk don't answer that.

What do you care more about: people or the idea of them?

Definitely people. Any idealization of people I could think of couldn't compare to the real thing.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Definitely people. Any idealization of people I could think of couldn't compare to the real thing.

Well you are safely what I call an ENFJ.

Maybe it might be the confusion of you being a 9 then since they think they're like every enneatype in some form or another pretty well.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am very flattered that my opinion is considered worth asking, [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION].

I think your tritype largely has to do with what you have described. The enneagram type 5 is extremely detached, analytical, withdrawn and miserly with resources. 5s are subdued, and they prefer to look before leaping, sometimes not leaping at all. In your case, I think this manifests in a certain degree of reservation. The enneagram type 3 is people-pleasing and calculating. Perhaps this is influencing you being more socialized than other ENTJs. As a female, your 3-fix is probably especially attuned to some of the socio-professional expectations placed on females.

I have my own biases as an ESTJ 874. I am expansive, and because of my 4-fix, I have cared very little for adjusting to my gender role. I have always relished bucking the trend. I grew up refusing to learn how to dress and behave like a lady, and refusing to endorse popular or common-sense ideologies. As far as masculinity goes, I always keep up with the EXTJ boys. They often invite me to their workout sessions, too. Many of my high school peers back in the day voted me an Honorary Man, and they did not mean this maliciously. I cherish this memory.

For better or for worse, not much has changed. With a 7-fix, I have always been people-oriented to the extreme as a way to escape having to deal with my own emotional tumult.

I will need to review much more of your posts to be sure, but my gut feeling is that you are still an ENTJ. You do not have that Ne-inspired reason to change or introduce new topics, and I don't see you using Fe.

At any rate, ENTJ 853 is a wonderful typing. I wouldn't have you any other way.

Thank you for the kind words.

Do you feel there's ever any dissonance between being an 874 and being an SJ? I wondered if the sensation seeking aspects of 7 are ever at odds with the needs lf introverted sensing.

I had considered the typing a long time prior to identifying as 872, then eventually settling on 853.