• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Could anyone see me as a core 9?. (Ignore the ESFJ typing its a joke typing)

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Could anyone see me as a core 9?. (Ignore the ESFJ typing its a joke typing)

You do come off as oddly endearing and peaceful....

Ever have those moments when you start out trolling and then people just. can't dislike you. so you just kinda accept your fate?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You do come off as oddly endearing and peaceful....

Ever have those moments when you start out trolling and then people just. can't dislike you. so you just kinda accept your fate?

All the freaking time. I try to troll but I end up entertaining people instead so I just kinda keep at it :blush:

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
From where did you get that.

^ Rhetorical question.

You are aware of the difference between MBTI's Intuition and the FFM's Openness/Intellect?

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Thanks for the input. I do appreciate it. I'm not sure how I appear stereotypically INTJ, though. xD

There was something about your tone which seemed a bit stereotypically INTJ: A sort of impersonal, stiff, intellectual and esoteric quality. I would take it with a grain of salt.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Would anyone dispute my ennegram typing here?.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm trying INTJ 5w6 sp/sx.

Probably you're thinking "who the hell are you?". I didn't write a lot in the past, but I'll try to write more. If you'll read some of my posts and will think that I'm mistyped, just tell me, please. In the other forum I visited in the past, it's not allowed to tell people they're mistyped, but I really appreciate useful feedback.
I'm 100% sure about the sp first. Not sure about SO last. If I'm not 5w6, I'm sure that I'm a 6w5.

For a lot of months I thought I was ISTJ, but my intuition is way too good and comfortable to be inferior. For a while I also thought I could be INFP, because I strongly relate to Fi, but I experience Fi mostly in a vague and slightly negative way, prefering to use Te most of the time. I really don't think I got inferior Te.

Who the hell are you? :D
Feel free to talk to me if you want to discuss your typing. I have a close friend who is a very intellectual ISTJ (probably), so I can relate somewhat to your situation.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Um, I'm pretty bad at typing people but I think you seem a bit more like a 7. I could see you as a 9 though. I think you would know, best. :)

Which would you lean more. What 7 and 9 traits do you see overall :D. Thanks for commenting :)

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which would you lean more. What 7 and 9 traits do you see overall :D. Thanks for commenting :)

No problem! Hmm, well you seem quite fun oriented, which aligns well with 7, and you also seem to like talking about controversial things/making daring comments, which doesn't seem particularly 9ish. As for being 9 ... mostly you're quite nice. :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nah, fuck it. I'm 9w8 3w4 6w5. 9 tendency to see any and all types in myself. Sometimes I feel like I don't have a distinct personality of my own, that others make me who I am.

I see every side of arguments and lose sight of my own convictions and opinions. This is a curse disguised as a blessing. I empathize with others to the point that I forget my self.

Rouskyrie

Nah, fuck it. I'm 9w8 3w4 6w5. 9 tendency to see any and all types in myself. Sometimes I feel like I don't have a distinct personality of my own, that others make me who I am.

I see every side of arguments and lose sight of my own convictions and opinions. This is a curse disguised as a blessing. I empathize with others to the point that I forget my self.

Based on my observations, 9w8 and 3w4 definitely seem fitting. I thought your head fix to be either 5w6 or 6w5, but I'm glad you figured it out. You and my best friend only differ with your heart fixes (Same Mbti type, too).

On a side note: I couldn't have explained it better, thank you for that.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on my observations, 9w8 and 3w4 definitely seem fitting. I thought your head fix to be either 5w6 or 6w5, but I'm glad you figured it out. You and my best friend only differ with your heart fixes (Same Mbti type, too).

On a side note: I couldn't have explained it better, thank you for that.

No, thank you. :)

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION]

I recently updated to ENTx. Contemplating going full ENTP. Looking for feedback in advance of decision. My functional stack last time I checked was something like:

Te>Ti>Ni=Ne>Se>Fe>Fi>Si

Rouskyrie

I recently updated to ENTx. Contemplating going full ENTP. Looking for feedback in advance of decision. My functional stack last time I checked was something like:

Te>Ti>Ni=Ne>Se>Fe>Fi>Si

I feel I should be honest and say that I'm not exactly an expert on Mbti typing, but I'll be happy to give my opinion once I go through your posts.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Does anyone have any second opinions on my type?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Te>Ti>Ni=Ne>Se>Fe>Fi>Si

I would hate you if you were an Ne user. But I don't. How?