Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 7100

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    If you still wish to label me as a 9w1 then feel free to do so but I know myself far better than anyone on here will ever know me and I can type myself just fine on my own.
    Ya, I've really got to agree that 4's are not all doom and gloom. I know that I really don't like wallowing in my own misery, bugs me the fuck out. I've had a few people tell me I'm 3, but as you mention here I know myself better than forumers and honestly, I think 4's have it pretty rough. If I was going to delude myself into an e-type it sure as hell wouldn't be a 4. (No offense other 4's lol!). I have had some really harsh things happen to me in my life and I just realized a while back that if I wallowed in it I might as well say goodbye. Life is hard enough without complicating the matter. I think maturity, life experience, level of health, sing, varient, etc. etc. make is fairly difficult for anyone to say for sure what anothers e-type is. I certainly wouldnt be pompous enough to insist someone is another type unless I was on close terms with them.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    this still all sounds like a 9 to me. 4s are melodramatic even when they know no one cares. this is all a guess of course
    Dude just leave her alone. She gave you her reasons for why she thinks she's a certain type and you are still trying to make your case.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Dude just leave her alone. She gave you her reasons for why she thinks she's a certain type and you are still trying to make your case.
    was I coming across as pushy?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Glycerine

Yes...lol

EDIT: Not as an act of pity but when a person self-discloses like that, they are typically trying to make a big point.

MBTI
    IsFJ

this still all sounds like a 9 to me. 4s are melodramatic even when they know no one cares. this is all a guess of course
    I'd say healthy Fours can turn their deep melancholy into something productive and empowering... Living with despair for your whole life would be pretty damn depressing.

Also, I think Sat doesn't care much about your opinion...
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

LEAVE SATURNED ALONE!!!

And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Glycerine

"RAWR" says the dinosaur. lol

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    You, good sir, are certainly an ISTJ.

Anyone think that I mistyped myself, and should turn in my INTJ card?
    We don't think you're an INTJ.
    Why?
    We saw your picture on picture time.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    Now we all know you're a Japanese barbie doll and not a real person at all.

Nah!!
    In all seriousness your posts suggests INTJ.
    And that you're a barbie doll.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

This is why I don't prefer these threads in general. It's kind of strange to me, people trying to type one another based on the teeny tiny bit of knowledge we get from people's posts here. Saturned has known Saturned for x amount of years. (I know her age but not sure if she wants it announced.) Elfboy doesn't know Saturned at all, they don't even get along in this setting.

This is one specific case, but it happens to everyone all over the board. I like typing people who ask for help because it's fun. Other than that, murky waters.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

This is my last post to you on this subject. But it occurs to me that maybe you need to actually read up on what you think you are an expert in:

Type Four—More Depth by Level
    Healthy Levels
    Level 1 (At Their Best): Profoundly creative, expressing the personal and the universal, possibly in a work of art. Inspired, self-renewing and regenerating: able to transform all their experiences into something valuable: self-creative.

Level 2: Self-aware, introspective, on the "search for self," aware of feelings and inner impulses. Sensitive and intuitive both to self and others: gentle, tactful, compassionate.

Level 3: Highly personal, individualistic, "true to self." Self-revealing, emotionally honest, humane. Ironic view of self and life: can be serious and funny, vulnerable and emotionally strong.

Average Levels
    Level 4: Take an artistic, romantic orientation to life, creating a beautiful, aesthetic environment to cultivate and prolong personal feelings. Heighten reality through fantasy, passionate feelings, and the imagination.

Level 5: To stay in touch with feelings, they interiorize everything, taking everything personally, but become self-absorbed and introverted, moody and hypersensitive, shy and self-conscious, unable to be spontaneous or to "get out of themselves." Stay withdrawn to protect their self-image and to buy time to sort out feelings.

Level 6: Gradually think that they are different from others, and feel that they are exempt from living as everyone else does. They become melancholy dreamers, disdainful, decadent, and sensual, living in a fantasy world. Self-pity and envy of others leads to self-indulgence, and to becoming increasingly impractical, unproductive, effete, and precious.

Unhealthy Levels
    Level 7: When dreams fail, become self-inhibiting and angry at self, depressed and alienated from self and others, blocked and emotionally paralyzed. Ashamed of self, fatigued and unable to function.

Level 8: Tormented by delusional self-contempt, self-reproaches, self-hatred, and morbid thoughts: everything is a source of torment. Blaming others, they drive away anyone who tries to help them.

Level 9: Despairing, feel hopeless and become self-destructive, possibly abusing alcohol or drugs to escape. In the extreme: emotional breakdown or suicide is likely. Generally corresponds to the Avoidant, Depressive, and Narcissistic personality disorders.
    Source: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/TypeFour.asp

I'll draw a picture for you: Not all Fours act the same. (You can also substitute ones, twos, threes, fives, etc in for the word fours.) Not all Fours are unhealthy. (Once again you can substitute any other number for the word "fours.")

And, yes, you are being both pushy and ignorant in these matters. I fail to see how someone with whom I have had almost zero interactions with, is more qualified to tell me who I am. Especially taking into account the fact that you a: don't know who you are* and b: don't like women to begin with.

*Evidence is based on the 2 dozen "what type am I?" threads created by you and about you that are floating around on just this forum. I shudder to think what has been created on other boards.

TL;DR: You know nothing.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)