User Tag List

First 242292332340341342343344352392442 Last

Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 7139

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Fe is kind of "the daily grind" drudgery. It's like washing dishes.
    That sounds like more like "not Fe"? Fe seems pretty intense at times. Whether it's the stereotypical ESFJ grandma squeezing everyone's cheeks and "getting them involved" or some burlesque ENFJ drag queen (not that ENFJs are drag queens... ).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

On second thought, I'm going to say I prefer Fe slightly, mainly because I can read people and can put myself in people's shoes very well. The way I see it, these skills help me to be a better dictator.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

@Saturned ees 4w5 INFP. Perhaps ENFP, but not a 9. I remember this thread she opened. Not that is impossible for a 9 to get tough like that but would be pretty uncharacteristic.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...etiquette.html
    I would elaborate more, but Enneagram 9 sounds so obviously wrong that it is actually unstimulating.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I think a lot of INFPs are actually closeted 7s.
    @Saturned just doesn't have all the drama and negativity that go along with being a 4. there's a much stronger desire to be positive and harmonious than I've seen in any 4s. Sx 4s are volatile and emotional as hell. Saturned seems much more poised/optimistic
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I agree with this....4w5 just seems unlikely. Look at other 4w5s on this forum (yes, me included) and you won't see such a bubbly, bouncy style.
    The upbeat INFPs are more often 9s, as they seek to repress anger & bad feelings. I could also see an upbeat INFP being 7w6 if they appear ENFPish at times, and such a person could confuse themselves as a 4 for many reasons.
    Or here is the actual truth:

The past year and a half of my life has completely sucked. I had to deal with my mom dying (as in the process) and then dying (as in finality). My dad immediately remarrying and selling the family home and moving into the family home of his new wife. I also am 33 years old, and as such I feel I am too old to being truly emo anymore.

(If being a 4w5 means I am supposed to be emo and melodramatic and oh i should pick fights with idiots on an internet forum - then please count me out and consider me the Eggplant Etype because no thanks.)

I have actually had bad things occur in my life (on this magnitude, nothing else has come close) and I am making the CHOICE to make them a growing experience and turning this horrible past 1.5 years of my life into something that yields positive results.

So if you think I am repressing anger and bad feelings on here - fuck yes I am. But the reason is not that I am afraid of these feelings it's because, why would anyone on here want to listen to me cry about how I miss my mom? Or how angry I have been that my dad's family has seemed to instantly forget about my mom? It's pointless! So why waste the energy doing it? Therefore I don't and instead I use my time here to be pleasant, and hopefully make someone else' day better if I can't always make my own day better. (Which usually has the effect that my day is brightened by me helping someone else.)

If you still wish to label me as a 9w1 then feel free to do so but I know myself far better than anyone on here will ever know me and I can type myself just fine on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Maybe @Saturned isn't like the many disenchanted INFP 4s? lol All 4's don't necessarily have to be the "f*** the world" variety.
    And @Glycerine wins the thread with a non-you-must-fit-into-this-rigid-category-I-once-read-about response.

ReflecTcelfeR

@Saturned : I don't how anyone could see you in any other light than an ISTJ's.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Any of you think I am mistyped? Not that your opinions will change mine but I am very interested to read them nonetheless.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    Any of you think I am mistyped? Not that your opinions will change mine but I am very interested to read them nonetheless.
    I get a ITJ vibe from you, but I feel warm when I see you and I attribute that to S.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I get a ITJ vibe from you, but I feel warm when I see you and I attribute that to S.
    Bodacious.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    You, good sir, are certainly an ISTJ.

Anyone think that I mistyped myself, and should turn in my INTJ card?
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Or here is the actual truth:

The past year and a half of my life has completely sucked. I had to deal with my mom dying (as in the process) and then dying (as in finality). My dad immediately remarrying and selling the family home and moving into the family home of his new wife. I also am 33 years old, and as such I feel I am too old to being truly emo anymore.

(If being a 4w5 means I am supposed to be emo and melodramatic and oh i should pick fights with idiots on an internet forum - then please count me out and consider me the Eggplant Etype because no thanks.)

I have actually had bad things occur in my life (on this magnitude, nothing else has come close) and I am making the CHOICE to make them a growing experience and turning this horrible past 1.5 years of my life into something that yields positive results.

So if you think I am repressing anger and bad feelings on here - fuck yes I am. But the reason is not that I am afraid of these feelings it's because, why would anyone on here want to listen to me cry about how I miss my mom? Or how angry I have been that my dad's family has seemed to instantly forget about my mom? It's pointless! So why waste the energy doing it? Therefore I don't and instead I use my time here to be pleasant, and hopefully make someone else' day better if I can't always make my own day better. (Which usually has the effect that my day is brightened by me helping someone else.)

If you still wish to label me as a 9w1 then feel free to do so but I know myself far better than anyone on here will ever know me and I can type myself just fine on my own.

And @Glycerine wins the thread with a non-you-must-fit-into-this-rigid-category-I-once-read-about response.
    this still all sounds like a 9 to me. 4s are melodramatic even when they know no one cares. this is all a guess of course
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire