• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't find the topics here very interesting. I think people are too communal here and I don't fit in with that.

what would you find more interesting? i would like to see some new topics, and if you have some good ideas i would participate (i am sure others would also)... as for people being communal, i assume you mean cliquish... i don't have a real solution for that, but i don't think that Everyone is divided into "private clubs"... *shrugs*

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Not sure about her MBTI type but i'm ~80% confident [MENTION=24618]misfortuneteller[/MENTION] is a 6 core.

I sometimes wonder if [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION] is actually a 7 or just an absurdly healthy and well-integrated 8.

I still see more Te dominance than Ni in [MENTION=4050]ceecee[/MENTION] but the overall picture is close enough to work for me.

I think [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] is 2 fixed.

But most importantly, why am I suddenly Fi > Fe?

I def have some 2 traits in me, i've never been able to figure out my e type.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't have to do anything.

I totally feel you on the topics here being not very interesting. I am here only because of a couple of friends.

If I really wanted topics, I'd go to somewhere like Reddit. Always something new everyday. It's effectively my new newspaper.

And you're right that you don't have to do anything (here). It's why I am only active once a year. I have more interesting things to do, like play World of Warcraft, witty banter with my best friends and/or travel around. Sooner or later you'll look back and think to yourself, "Why did I care so much about what a bunch of pixels think about me?"

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Not sure about her MBTI type but i'm ~80% confident [MENTION=24618]misfortuneteller[/MENTION] is a 6 core.

I sometimes wonder if [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION] is actually a 7 or just an absurdly healthy and well-integrated 8.

I still see more Te dominance than Ni in [MENTION=4050]ceecee[/MENTION] but the overall picture is close enough to work for me.

I think [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] is 2 fixed.

But most importantly, why am I suddenly Fi > Fe?

It's something I've worked on over time to develop. Unhealthy Te in an INTJ or ENTJ is volatile. I already have the e8 issue, I don't need more.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
anywayzzzz... back to the original topic

Based on the fact you have a clear dislike for Fe which is not a bad thing as Fe i love to describe as a steam room. For some people it is warm,comforting and relaxing but for others it is smothering and overly warm plus it can really scald with judgements if you sit in the wrong places :D. Have you considered IxTJ as you seem too blunt to be an INFP plus i am not seeing any Pe function. "skip me".

ESFJ your comment made me chuckle as you called me Jar Jar. I hope i dont get the nickname Jar Jar Binks around here :D. I would rather be nicknamed dickhead than Jar Jar Binks.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on the fact you have a clear dislike for Fe which is not a bad thing as Fe i love to describe as a steam room. For some people it is warm,comforting and relaxing but for others it is smothering and overly warm plus it can really scald with judgements if you sit in the wrong places :D. Have you considered IxTJ as you seem too blunt to be an INFP plus i am not seeing any Pe function. "skip me".

ESFJ your comment made me chuckle as you called me Jar Jar. I hope i dont get the nickname Jar Jar Binks around here :D. I would rather be nicknamed dickhead than Jar Jar Binks.

I think you are more ESFJ than [MENTION=22089]ESFJ[/MENTION].

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Oh, now the trolls have been awaken. Just throwing it out there, you've just given permission to everyone on the forum to call you dickhead. @dickhead (bam, just tested the tag, no one on the forum is currently named "dickhead") Therefore you may fill that spot.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh, now the trolls have been awaken. Just throwing it out there, you've just given permission to everyone on the forum to call you dickhead. @dickhead (bam, just tested the tag, no one on the forum is currently named "dickhead") Therefore you may fill that spot.

On second thoughts i prefer Jar Jar Binks as it is like the reverse of my name in a JB instead of BJ (Hey no blowjob jokes here i can see them incoming :D) plus i am annoying but hopefully in a endearing way like the brain can be at times so call me Jar Jar Binks if you wish. @Jar Jar Binks

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
On second thoughts i prefer Jar Jar Binks as it is like the reverse of my name in a JB instead of BJ (Hey no blowjob jokes here i can see them incoming :D) plus i am annoying but hopefully in a endearing way like the brain can be at times so call me Jar Jar Binks if you wish.

Of course I can expect an Ne dom to see an impending joke :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Of course is the big question. Am i ENTP with strong Fe or ESFJ with strong Ne? that is a question for the sages to answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Not enough smilies, so I would say Ne light.

Hey the Neon diet is out right now and is all in the craze. Neon has zero calories and is very light.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Of course is the big question. Am i ENTP with strong Fe or ESFJ with strong Ne? that is a question for the sages to answer.

Alrighty, well if you are seriously reconsidering your type, I shall more closely follow your posts for legitimate examples of the functions. Easiest way for me is to chat with you a bit on vent. :newwink:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Alrighty, well if you are seriously reconsidering your type, I shall more closely follow your posts for legitimate examples of the functions. Easiest way for me is to chat with you a bit on vent. :newwink:

Hey getting flirty are we :wink:. By the way how do i set up vent as it seems awesome. I see the Ne light diet has made you lighter in general both ways. I think you should try a diet of Fe as this will help with your period problems.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was thinking Jar Jar Brain myself. Dickhead as a name would probably not pass muster with the modstaff (probably why it is not already taken).

Hey getting flirty are we :wink:. By the way how do i set up vent as it seems awesome. I see the Ne light diet has made you lighter in general both ways. I think you should try a diet of Fe as this will help with your period problems.
Are you mistaking [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] for a woman, or just criticising his punctuation?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was thinking Jar Jar Brain myself. Dickhead as a name would probably not pass muster with the modstaff (probably why it is not already taken).

Are you mistaking [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] for a woman, or just criticising his punctuation?

I am clear on him being male and if i wanted to correct him on his puncation i would suggest ether a dose of Silicon or Titanium. Thanks Coriolis you have saved me from being named dickhead :happy2.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am clear on him being male and if i wanted to correct him on his puncation i would suggest ether a dose of Silicon or Titanium. Thanks Coriolis you have saved me from being named dickhead :happy2.
Ruling out "dickhead" as a possible username is not a guarantee that no one will ever call you one. And your punctuation remedy seems more like a chemistry lesson, not a bad investment of time, actually.