User Tag List

First 233283323331332333334335343383433 Last

Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 7100

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    OKay now I'm starting to agree with ESTP.
    i just have so much Ne myself that when i meet an Ne-dom it's like marshmallows to flames to make sm'ores.... mmmmm sm'ores..... where was i?

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    i just have so much Ne myself that when i meet an Ne-dom it's like marshmallows to flames to make sm'ores.... mmmmm sm'ores..... where was i?
    I know, but some ENTPs love to toy with and test people for fun. It's experimental and amusing to them. I never know when they are serious. I get that vibe from her.

Glycerine

Same here, Giggly, Same here. Maybe the e3 flavors it? hah!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

i was actually thinking you are more an INFP flavah!

(either way you make an AWESOME SPARKLY shadow for meh )
    :queenie: Sparkly indeed!

Speaking of which... when did you decide to try on Ni-dominance? How's the fit? A little tight, or kinda comfy? Loose in the shoulders? *readies safety pins and tape measure and prepares to make alterations*
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    :queenie: Sparkly indeed!

Speaking of which... when did you decide to try on Ni-dominance? How's the fit? A little tight, or kinda comfy? Loose in the shoulders? *readies safety pins and tape measure and prepares to make alterations*
    well, that is what the socionics test told me... so i thought i would try it out.

i kinda feel like i want to throw my clothes off and run amuck down the street yelling something about pudding. sooooo.... may need to change back to comfy ole' neff peaism.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

well, that is what the socionics test told me... so i thought i would try it out.
    I think your socionics confuses your 9-ness with Fe... because after reading your explanation of How To Achieve Immortality, I realized that you could be NOTHING but an Ne type. You would even be an Ne bird, or an Ne galaxy! *starts wondering how an Ne galaxy would act *
    i kinda feel like i want to throw my clothes off and run amuck down the street yelling something about pudding. sooooo.... may need to change back to comfy ole' neff peaism.
    THERE'S my shadow self!!!

Sometimes I feel like wreaking a little havoc myself, when I'm in shadow mode ... although that havoc would be less "running around naked" and more "splashing coffee on people's plates full of food as I pass by them in the dining hall" (and then my Te steps in and goes "Hey. :footballreferee: Don't do that. That's wasteful." <-- but my Ne disapproves.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

OMG @EJCC has BLUE HAIR!!!!!! And a tattoo. Nope, she's gotta be eXFP. And I think we should switch types.

EDIT: Yes, that was a joke.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I see ESFP @mrcockburn.
    I don't really relate to ESFPs though. They just seem to get way too caught up in their passions, or prioritize them too much. Plus, believe it or not, to me, work is more important than play or (and this sounds bad but too bad) people. IRL, I'm honestly much more composed and "businesslike" than anyone here would think. Only online (anonymously, not even FB) and with good friends in a purely social setting (as in, they have zero influence on my professional reputation) do I get weird.

I am Limbic according to the Big 5 scale, so I wonder if that throws me/others off.

You seem more INFP.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I think your socionics confuses your 9-ness with Fe... because after reading your explanation of How To Achieve Immortality, I realized that you could be NOTHING but an Ne type. You would even be an Ne bird, or an Ne galaxy! *starts wondering how an Ne galaxy would act *

THERE'S my shadow self!!!

Sometimes I feel like wreaking a little havoc myself, when I'm in shadow mode ... although that havoc would be less "running around naked" and more "splashing coffee on people's plates full of food as I pass by them in the dining hall" (and then my Te steps in and goes "Hey. :footballreferee: Don't do that. That's wasteful." <-- but my Ne disapproves.
    *fluffs fur*

yes, that is bettah

an Ne galaxy... omg, it would loook AMAZING and glittery and starry and swirly and stuff.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I want to see an Ne galaxy. Show meh the Ne galaxy!!!!!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)