Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 6877

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    As an ISFJ female, you probably see the stuff in me that couldn't possibly be ISFJ. I do tend to have all of these mentioned, to some degree.
    The others probably see the parts that seem non-ISTP'ish, and they stand out as being so.
    I wasn't thinking about ISFJ at all when I made that post. Mostly what I see is how much you resemble a few other female ISTPs on this forum (and one I know IRL). Just my opinion.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I wasn't thinking about ISFJ at all when I made that post. Mostly what I see is how much you resemble a few other female ISTPs on this forum (and one I know IRL). Just my opinion.
    Hmmmm..... Thanks for response. I am glad I look like the other ISTP women. I wondered how much I looked like them, because of the sx-stuff.

I always felt as if I was different from the other ISTP's. Maybe it's because of the 6w5 tendency to want to separate myself, to be a loner.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    How would you define Fe? What does it mean to you, and how do you believe it informs your interactions as a result?
    My crude definition of Fe is people skills and approaching people in a way that psychologically makes them want to become your allies later on. Professional success is largely determined by people skills and your ability to network.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Hmmmm..... Thanks for response. I am glad I look like the other ISTP women. I wondered how much I looked like them, because of the sx-stuff.

I always felt as if I was different from the other ISTP's. Maybe it's the 6w5 tendency to want to separate myself, to be a loner.
    They ALL want to be loners! It's an ISTP trademark. lol

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    My crude definition of Fe is people skills and approaching people in a way that psychologically makes them want to become your allies later on. Professional success is largely determined by people skills and your ability to network.
    Sounds so much like tertiary Fe in EXTPs. I am thinking many strong Fe doms would be appalled by what they would deem "rudeness" from you. Not that I care... I find the way you say things quite humorous. lol Based on many of your posts, my ESFJ e3 dad wouldn't really know how to react to you. lol

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

They ALL want to be loners! It's an ISTP trademark. lol
    Maybe it's just an istp thing, in general.... ha.... never really known enough of them closely, to know how they feel about it.
    I guess it's untested to me, and I haven't read any ISTP descriptions that really describe us as "loners". Hmmm.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Maybe it's just an istp thing, in general.... ha.... never really known enough of them closely, to know how they feel about it.
    I guess it's untested to me, and I haven't read any ISTP descriptions that really describe us as "loners". Hmmm.
    Ask around. It's something more of a result of them needing their autonomy, space and freedom to do what they please.

They won't let anyone cramp their style, unless they invite you to (after passing the 54 point inspection and the prerequisite drills at dawn, lol).

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Ask around. It's something more of a result of them needing their autonomy, space and freedom to do what they please.

They won't let anyone cramp their style, unless they invite you to (after passing the 54 point inspection and the prerequisite drills at dawn, lol).
    I don't know if I would call that a "loner" though, and I think that's where the breakdown is occurring.... me and my definitions.

Yes, I agree with your description, as far as ISTP goes.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I don't know if I would call that a "loner" though, and I think that's where the breakdown is occurring.... me and my definitions.
    "Loner", as in, not really a follower or likely to go with the crowd just because everyone else is. An ISTP Sx will probably like being around people they are very close to, whom they are very protective of and who respect their need to do their thing.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

"Loner", as in, not really a follower or likely to go with the crowd just because everyone else is. An ISTP Sx will probably like being around people they are very close to, whom they are very protective of and who respect their need to do their thing.
    Ok, makes sense. I was more using the definition: "A loner is a person who avoids or does not actively seek human interaction or prefers to be alone."
    Sometimes I am more of a loner, and can go through periods where I want to be alone most of the time. Other times, I am more social, and seek company.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype