Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Hmm I mean nothing rude but, I wonder how you know that.
    he's told me
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    he's told me
    Mmmhmmmm surrreee.
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'm not a man, you silly. I thought the responses were interesting, and I'll get to answering them a bit later.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I'm not a man, you silly. I thought the responses were interesting, and I'll get to answering them a bit later.
    So mean, misleading people like that.

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i don't relate to se at all because i'm oblivious to my surroundings most of the time.
    Honestly, I was too, and my S.O. says I still am. It's Ti. I can be a Ti-head when I'm in public, and become focused on something that's in my head, and then ignore my surroundings. Of course, the initial evaluation is coming from a Te perspective, but it seems somewhat accurate. Comparitively, I'm way-less-focused on the outer-world than my S.O. ESTP's seem to be better at focusing on the outer-world than I am, with Se first in the mix.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I do. You seem more ISFJ. Very group-aware and cautious - and not prickly like other ISTPs on here seem to be. This could all just be your 6w5 though.
    ISFJ? Hmmm.....
    Think it may have to do with this, as well:
    "This type is identified with their respective gender roles for security."

I think it could be my sx/sp variation.

I could see that. 6s in general are group aware and cautious, but what makes me consider ISFJ is he has a more involved, compassionate quality to him than any ISTP I've met. perhaps that age and experience though.
    I think it's this:

"On the high side, this subtype can be the most fiercely loyal to their friendships and to those loved ones who have gained their trust. The intensity of the sexual instinct brings with it a passion that is unwavering for the love and protection of their loved ones. The nature of the Six to "go towards," combined with the merging of the sexual instinct, can sometimes create an idealization of others, the ones that have passed the test of the Six. On the down side, the fear of losing the close relationship can cause this subtype to desperately lash out counterphobicaly."

I think it's the sx/sp that causes the "passion" and involvement, along with the 6w5 need to take up for the underdog, possibly?. Of course, age and background have something to do with it.

@ICUP also, I get more of a 6w7 vibe than 6w5 and Sx/So more than Sx/Sp. just a thought of course. you give the impression of someone who has previously struggled with escapist tendencies (more 7-ish than 5-ish)
    I think my wings have usually been pretty balanced in the past, actually. I've always liked work/school, and loved to analyze. You are right that I am an escapist. When work is over, I like shopping, have loved partying, etc. Not as much these days, but it's still a part of me. I think I'm moving more toward 6w5 long-term, but yes, I still am very 7 when it comes to escapist-tendencies, depending on how much work I'm doing presently, and how annoying the day has been lol.......for a while, i was mostly 6w5, now I'm doing more 7. I still consider myself more 6w5 than 6w7, even though 6w7 does definitely describe me in some ways. I have of yet to manifest myself as mostly "healthy" by the 6 definitions, so I suppose it's hard to say which way I will go.....

It seems I flip and flop between wings, alot, but by definition, I think I'm more 6w5 than 6w7. I've considered it in the past. I definitely have a tendency to imbibe like a 7 lol.

Sx/So - that's interesting. I think I become more social as I feel more comfortable in a situation. Maybe I am more socially-aware than I actually think I am. I've always considered myself fairly socially-incapable. LoL.... maybe I am getting better at it as time goes on. I definitely do feel a need sometimes to AW, and maybe my social persona IS that of sx/so. I will give it some thought. I think I always saw sx/so as being more capable at it than I am. I think I'm sx/sp, as I address sx first definitely, and then sp, with social always bringing up the rear, and being less-important. Maybe my sx and need for relationships/connection is leading the way. I'll give it some thought. Very interesting and good observations.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    @ICUP , you seem like a typical ISTP Sx female to me. Fe inferior, practicality-focused, logical, earthy, don't like being boxed in/master of your own universe.
    As an ISFJ female, you probably see the stuff in me that couldn't possibly be ISFJ. I do tend to have all of these mentioned, to some degree.
    The others probably see the parts that seem non-ISTP'ish, and they stand out as being so.

Thanks you all for the feedback. Something to think about.....
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I'd wager that I'm an xxFJ. I don't really get Fi or the purpose of it, but Fe is totally useful, since it makes life easier when people (IRL) like you enough to either help you or get out of the way.
    How would you define Fe? What does it mean to you, and how do you believe it informs your interactions as a result?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I could have sworn you told me at some point that you were a gay man (curse you inferior Si!). omg I feel like an idiot now sorry about that
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I could have sworn you told me at some point that you were a gay man (curse you inferior Si!). omg I feel like an idiot now sorry about that
    Oh, you were serious? LoL.... I thought you were just fooling around.

Other people have thought I was a gay man too. No problems to me.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Oh, you were serious? LoL.... I thought you were just fooling around.

Other people have thought I was a gay man too. No problems to me.
    Aww, your a solid 10 on the mean scale.

My blog in regular blogs