User Tag List

First 225275315323324325326327335375425 Last

Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 7141

  1. #3241
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I think they are a myth perpetuated by chinese propaganda.
    They are not a myth. I discovered them in rooms in houses together. Large quantities of them. One INTP doesn't seem like an INTP. The more they multiply the more INTP they become. They can only exist in groups together.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  2. #3242
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    They are not a myth. I discovered them in rooms in houses together. Large quantities of them. One INTP doesn't seem like an INTP. The more they multiply the more INTP they become. They can only exist in groups together.
    intriguing. like a hive but without the hive mind?

  3. #3243
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    intriguing. like a hive but without the hive mind?
    That's what they want you to think. With one or two INTP's they start to go on interesting tangents so that you have the impression that they are unique, quirky, and knowledgeable in a lot of areas, but as more INTP's are added to the group, you hear fewer words of wisdom- fewer and fewer words in general, until the room starts to buzz and you just hear.. "bzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzz" as you would in a beehive. You are left with a residual illusion that they are each their own person.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  4. #3244
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    That's what they want you to think. With one or two INTP's they start to go on interesting tangents so that you have the impression that they are unique, quirky, and knowledgeable in a lot of areas, but as more INTP's are added to the group, you hear fewer words of wisdom- fewer and fewer words in general, until the room starts to buzz and you just hear.. "bzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzz" as you would in a beehive. You are left with a residual illusion that they are each their own person.
    this can partially explain the attraction i sometimes feel towards them.

    what can be scary is when you add an ENTP or two or three to the mix... they encourage the non-indoor-voice likeness of the INTPs to emergy like frightened butterflies from the cocoons until the entire world is reeling from their combined TI + NE + NE + TI into a mutant version of Voltron.

  5. #3245
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    this can partially explain the attraction i sometimes feel towards them.

    what can be scary is when you add an ENTP or two or three to the mix... they encourage the non-indoor-voice likeness of the INTPs to emergy like frightened butterflies from the cocoons until the entire world is reeling from their combined TI + NE + NE + TI into a mutant version of Voltron.
    Yep, this is how strange new religions get started too.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  6. #3246
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Yep, this is how strange new religions get started too.
    i would like to start one with you.... you game? it will be a crazy comglomeration of NFPness.

  7. #3247
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    i would like to start one with you.... you game? it will be a crazy comglomeration of NFPness.
    Absolutely! Time for a new thread.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  8. #3248
    Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    >Search Thread
    >"Patches"
    >Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.


    ...Shocked.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

  9. #3249
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Ugh, @Patchesis SUCH an ENTP.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

  10. #3250
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Opposite. 9s can sometimes feel they're 5s. Educated/intelligent 9s think they're 5s because they have grand ideas but focus is completely different. Here's a decent link, though the source is unknown, however I think it's from the members only section of enneagraminsitute.com
    This is what made me think 9 in the first place, I relate more to the 9 side than the 5, but after looking at 5 in depth, it fits better. Sometimes I act like a complete 9, other times I'm more 5. They do say, it's not the traits that matter, it's the motivations beneath or maybe it's that tritype stuff coming into play, making everything messy.

    This too: "you are not a special snowflake, it's most likely that you're either 3, 6 or 9".
    5 3 9

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 7004
    Last Post: Today, 05:39 PM
  2. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 06:52 PM
  3. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO