User Tag List

First 218268308316317318319320328368418 Last

Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 7100

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    don't take the emoticon code literally.

anger? <--- there. you can take that* emoticon code literally
    Then there is no way you are an INFJ.

ESTP looking for fast, in the moment reactions fits the bill much better.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm interested in this idea of a weak TJ and what is the idea that may not be N? I know that, I think it was Elfboy may have suggested once that I was actually S? That seemed really random to me, given what I know about the S function and I think corresponds to what SilkRoad was saying about the SJ's are conservatives vibe, I still think that suggesting my T and J functions are not that strong is associated with T and J being associated with atheistic or science nerds.
    Since we're in this thread and you brought it up:

I would say that your posting style does not show free N in it. I read you as someone who talks in Te language pretty readily, but for a reference/anchor keeps harkening back to your personal life experience and surrounding environment throughout your life, using it for security, rather than seeing various patterns or beyond it or paralleling. N is more much expansive and can't help but venture out and look at things beyond one's own experience, but that seems to leave you feeling very anxious, and you seem to negate the anxiety by referencing memory patterns (which is far more Si). This is exactly my experience with Si doms IRL.

I do see a lot of Fi-style "feeling" driving/undergirding your conclusions, though. You seem to value or loathe certain things broadly, without nuance, simply because you do; and these play a large role in informing your conclusions.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Since we're in this thread and you brought it up:

I would say that your posting style does not show free N in it. I read you as someone who talks in Te language pretty readily, but for a reference/anchor keeps harkening back to your personal life experience and surrounding environment throughout your life, using it for security, rather than seeing various patterns or beyond it or paralleling. N is more much expansive and can't help but venture out and look at things beyond one's own experience, but that seems to leave you feeling very anxious, and you seem to negate the anxiety by referencing memory patterns (which is far more Si). This is exactly my experience with Si doms IRL.

I do see a lot of Fi-style "feeling" driving/undergirding your conclusions, though. You seem to value or loathe certain things broadly, without nuance, simply because you do; and these play a large role in informing your conclusions.
    I bet I'm not the only one who thinks you're projecting in this post.

And not for the first time.

Although thanks for playing and have a safe drive home.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Lol. Thanks for the careful consideration of my ideas.
    That was what I predicted your response to be, btw.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Lol. Thanks for the careful consideration of my ideas.
    That was what I predicted your response to be, btw.
    In in turn you should consider my response.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

In in turn you should consider my response.
    I did, actually. I considered that before I posted... like I do with everything before I post it. My conclusion was that I was being fair to you, and as objective as I possibly could be, and this is the pattern I have observed since literally the first day you've posted here. Sorry it doesn't sit well with you.

Anyway, if you don't want your type to be considered, you should not be considering it yourself in this thread. I'm not sure why you are having a discussion of your type in this thread if you don't want to have your type considered.

Anew Leaf

I don't care what type @Lark is so long as he posts some voice thingy so we can hear his accent .

The only type that truly matters is Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I don't care what type @Lark is so long as he posts some voice thingy so we can hear his accent .

The only type that truly matters is Irish.
    I cant unfortunately and I've tried to get ventrilo to work before now and havent been successful.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I don't care what type @Lark is so long as he posts some voice thingy so we can hear his accent . The only type that truly matters is Irish.
    I'm pretty sure I'll agree that he has an accent!
    ... well, at least compared to me.

(He would think *I* was the one with the accent.)

Lol. That response makes no sense.

I can't think of a more diplomatic post when it comes to "typing" someone. Whether you agreed with the content or not, it deserves better than being a smartass. Can't you at least tell that Jennifer took the time to be careful with her analysis? What the hell am I missing here that you would go straight to an attack?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: