User Tag List

First 216266306314315316317318326366416 Last

Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 7100

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    @Lark I get iNTJ vibes from you, but really not sure about the I/E. I don't get Sensor vibes from you. Have you seen this test?
    It almost doubles as a test to measure E vs I.

Introversion vs. Social Anxiety ---- Quiz

Yeah, Saturned is a flurry of Ne, but I believe her when she says she's INFP.
    That thing says I've got a sociability of 77!

Doesnt that seem a little high? Anyway, its describes are vaguely similar to me. Although I think that introversion-extroversion is the weak part of the MBTI.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post

Doesnt that seem a little high? Anyway, its describes are vaguely similar to me. Although I think that introversion-extroversion is the weak part of the MBTI.
    I don't think "sensor" either. You're too odd to be a sensor. I think you could be typed correctly; it's just the enneagram that is different.
    Who ever heard of an ENTJ that hates capitalism?
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post

The score I got seemed right for me. It's supposed to be testing sociability, but the questions seem to fit for I vs. E just as well, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Hahaha yeah. Well, I've seen a couple around this forum. I remember your post with the caps... something like:

It Takes All Types To Make A World

LOL

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I really think that any type can hold any belief system, any political ideology, any career, etc... Granted, they may be a bit more likely to swing in certain directions than others. But I am certain (for example) that every type has been not only represented in social work, but that examples of every type have been happy in their social work careers.

To me the point is more that your approach and your rationale for your beliefs, your politics, career, etc will vary under the influence of type. But there are SO many other factors besides type.

Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I really think that any type can hold any belief system, any political ideology, any career, etc... Granted, they may be a bit more likely to swing in certain directions than others. But I am certain (for example) that every type has been not only represented in social work, but that examples of every type have been happy in their social work careers.

To me the point is more that your approach and your rationale for your beliefs, your politics, career, etc will vary under the influence of type. But there are SO many other factors besides type.

Yep. Enneagram seems to explain the differences well, too. Enneagram seems to be very powerful in guiding us, as well as instinctual variants.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Hahaha yeah. Well, I've seen a couple around this forum. I remember your post with the caps... something like:

It Takes All Types To Make A World

LOL
    Yep. I suppose I was right.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Yep. I suppose I was right.
    I remember it because the caps made me laugh, as it seemed like you were really trying to make the point by using them.

That's a new one on me
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    That's because interactions with other people is 90% Ne and 10% Te... unless it's Elfboy and then it's 100% Te .

I am overly Ne, my theory is, because my mom was an ENFP and my dad is an iNTP... so Ne was the language spoken most at home. English is a close second.
    Hehehe, that makes sense. And you seem to surround yourself with a lot of ENxPs that inspired you to spiral out of control like this :P Perhaps this happened a bit with me too... a lot of my closer friends are ENFP and INFP so it'd make sense that some of the Fi flavor sticks a bit on me and confuses people...

I admit, I also thought at first that "socially introverted ENFP" was a strong possibility for you. But then since I know so many NFPs, I think I'm getting good at telling the difference now. I think the difference I see with you is that even in your craziest Ne-overdrive moments, I can still pick up that you are an NFP... and in your calmer modes, it becomes more clear that the inner you is absolutely flooded with Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    No, everyone else still thinks you are an ESTP, they just stopped posting about it.
    LOL, yes. ENTP is very close... but I still can't shake the fact that @mrcockburn is so strongly real. I see a lot of reactivity and focus on action and little-to-nothing that indicates an extraverted intuitive perspective. Unless I'm convinced wrong on the dominant perspective part, ESTP is forever stuck to my impression of you.

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    and...i totally buy that actually...my dad was an enfp and my mom is an infj so i think thats why nefi and nife are what i always score highest on in those cog function tests
    My dad is ISTJ and my mom ESFJ and my Fe and te are bad, te not as much.

Tempbanned

Barack Obama is a liberal ENTJ.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink: