User Tag List

Page 313 of 701 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 7009

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

  1. #3121
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Haha!!

    I was just trying to present you with more possibilities!! (That's Ne's job, and you're welcome, ma'am.)

    Profile change or it doesn't count.
    Dear Madame Lapin,

    Check again.

    The Alchemist

    PS: Maybe I should put an ultra scientific-looking avatar now.

    PPS: My Ne thanks your Ne.

  2. #3122
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Dear Madame Lapin,

    Check again.

    The Alchemist

    PS: Maybe I should put an ultra scientific-looking avatar now.
    nono, I think yours fits you quite nicely right now. it straddles the fence of t-fism quite nicely. is she taking a picture of the bunny cloud because its a bunny or because its a shaped cloud? one cannot tell!

  3. #3123
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    @thealchemist. I agree with your change It makes more sense now... INTP's don't usually find me as interesting as INFP's do.

  4. #3124
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    nono, I think yours fits you quite nicely right now. it straddles the fence of t-fism quite nicely. is she taking a picture of the bunny cloud because its a bunny or because its a shaped cloud? one cannot tell!
    Well...she's a rabbit-specialist and she's wearing a very carrotty orange. So maybe she's verifying the rabbitness of the cloud to see if it will try to have her for lunch. The camera is only to have photographic proof.

    (I definitely need more sleep.)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    @thealchemist. I agree with your change It makes more sense now... INTP's don't usually find me as interesting as INFP's do.
    I want to rebel and go back to my Tea Eye world now.

  5. #3125
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I want to rebel and go back to my Tea Eye world now.
    Vying to be an individual... Definite Fi-dom .

  6. #3126
    Senior Member Array ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    I think it's the 1 enneagram that is throwing me off. My S.O. is entj 8, and he is barely anything like Lark. He's much more aggressive and stereotypical.
    I think it could be that Lark is ENTJ 1, and my S.O. is ENTJ 8. That seems real, at least for now. That would also explain the career choice. It seems that enneagram has a major influence.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  7. #3127
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Vying to be an individual... Definite Fi-dom .
    FiNe (hehe).



    (for now)

  8. #3128
    No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    You don't seem paranoid or to have the feeling to be from a different planet.
    Is that what ISTPs typically feel?

  9. #3129
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    FiNe (hehe).



    (for now)
    i remember the first day i spoke with you. it was a balmy may morning with the sky blue and the clouds white and chasing each other. i said to you, are you sure you're a T? you responded with a very direct "of course I am!" but i saw the crack in the facade that day.

    and here we are... two INFPs in a pod.

    Come podling, let us be peas together and celebrate this new arrangement with the adding of chocolate to milk.

  10. #3130
    Tempbanned Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I think it's the 1 enneagram that is throwing me off. My S.O. is entj 8, and he is barely anything like Lark. He's much more aggressive and stereotypical.
    I think it could be that Lark is ENTJ 1, and my S.O. is ENTJ 8. That seems real, at least for now. That would also explain the career choice. It seems that enneagram has a major influence.
    I know ESTJs in social work.

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6674
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 07:19 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •