• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Duffy

Yeah, I love the ocean moonshine type-specific descriptions too. That's the only reason I settled on so/sp for myself; it seemed spot on for me when described in context of e4. (though so/sp for other types.... not me at all)

How do you feel about sp/so 4?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do you feel about sp/so 4?

I can relate to it as well; however the extreme levels of 'different than' and comparison and social awareness and shame coming from not fitting in / wanting to fit in but also moreso prioritizing being myself (thus not fitting in) I think has been a stronger element of my whole life - thus so dom. (knowing 'how' to fit in, being able to do so on a working-relationship / more surface level, but not on a deeper level; and so on)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If it's helpful, [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION], it took someone else typing me for me to consider so/sx as well. I mistyped as so/sp for a long while.

I think it's easy for SJs to appear like they prioritize sp, because they prioritize things that people asdociate with sp. But being able to maintain a budget, or go to bed at a reasonable hour, or remember to eat three meals a day, doesn't mean you can take care of yourself worth a damn. I'm very responsible and still feel the stereotypical sp-last feeling of "I need someone to take care of me because I don't trust myself to not mow myself into the ground".

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
being able to maintain a budget, or go to bed at a reasonable hour, or remember to eat three meals a day

... :cry:

The first thing that triggered the "sp last" talk was because of the frequency with which I forget to eat. I also have the bad habit of staying up late and I can't budget worth a damn, I spend money as soon as it's in my hands. ;_;

I'm very responsible and still feel the stereotypical sp-last feeling of "I need someone to take care of me because I don't trust myself to not mow myself into the ground".

I have a huge problem with dependency. I don't think I can do most things by myself. I can't ever leave this town because then I won't have anyone nearby who can help me with... well, everything lol

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*sigh* I can't but help think I am an INTJ. Just a really non-stereotypical one.

Check this out:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What type do you think [MENTION=25694]evilrubberduckie[/MENTION] is then?

ESTP IMO

What if I'm an ESFP?

f7a5e5acfc5e88de76b775a8866a1fb2fcf1b64ba05c28da6be3d45e9a8cf1c3.jpg

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
i think a lot of people come here IDing as something as else because they don't identify with behaviors you see IRL, but then sort of realize that their natural inclinations and motivations when interfacing with the forum reveal a side of their personality they've never considered. for example, i know [MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] identifies as INFx - a type typically seen as gentle and withdrawn (not sure how she sees the type personally though) but i always thought on the forum she came across as very courteous and sweet, and i've honestly never seen anyone rally such a great amount of people together in one post to get things going as much as she has which all struck me as very ESFJ so i brought that up to her at one point but never really expanded on it. in the same way i could totally see so/sx as a viable option for you.

[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] Thanks (warm hug!) & I value your expansion on this. I had always wondered since you first mentioned it. :thinking:

I read the descriptions for the SFJ’s and can tell you emphatically that ESFJ is not a fit :)

I do find like-mindedness with some aspects of ISFJ. I am open to considering it and appreciate the reasoning you provided. Still, there are some ISFJ features that seem directly opposed to my core thoughts/behaviour. I should get [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION]’s opinion on if he thinks these aspects are dreaded stereotypes or if they are accurate points???

BTW [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] thanks for providing the type-specific Ocean Moonshine enneagram link. LOVE.

Per past conversations... I thought you 3 might find ^ a compelling read:

[MENTION=14015]Urarienev[/MENTION]

Six Stacks | The Enneagram ...info from the underground.

[MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] [MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION]

Seven Stacks | The Enneagram ...info from the underground.

Starry

[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] Thanks (warm hug!) & I value your expansion on this. I had always wondered since you first mentioned it. :thinking:

I read the descriptions for the SFJ’s and can tell you emphatically that ESFJ is not a fit :)

I do find like-mindedness with some aspects of ISFJ. I am open to considering it and appreciate the reasoning you provided. Still, there are some ISFJ features that seem directly opposed to my core thoughts/behaviour. I should get [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION]’s opinion on if he thinks these aspects are dreaded stereotypes or if they are accurate points???

BTW [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] thanks for providing the type-specific Ocean Moonshine enneagram link. LOVE.

Maybe consider the functions alone as the SFJ descriptions are most unfortunate. I always think it is important to remember that this type covers a wide range of expression. Actually, all Js do...but especially SFJ.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

How much do you relate to Si as depicted in my stereotype-debunking thread?

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...unctions/84438-learn-introverted-sensing.html

FWIW I definitely see you as an FJ.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

I also think you are very much an FJ. (Descriptions for SFJs are absolute garbage, by the way.) [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] is spot-on imo. I actually came here as an INFP 4.

I also think you might lean more on the 2 or 6 side rather than 4.