User Tag List

Page 312 of 701 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 7009

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    yes because the profile is where it is at yo
    I try, and try, and you are never happy with anything!

/slams door

/returns

Sorry...
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Saturned is NFP but I can see why she has her NE on roids much like I have my Se on roids it's just too much fun to use
    You don't seem paranoid or to have the feeling to be from a different planet.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    to test for paranoia, just give him some hugs.

Tempbanned Array

I'm actually not very domineering although I can be competitive, every test I've taken in ennegram said 5w6 or 6w5. Type 8 and 9 do sound like good types though.

NPcomplete

@thealchemist is INtP or INfP because she's extra sweet and fun and should make her blog wherever she feels she is best suited even though a special forum should be made for those on the border of two

/judgement
    I pondered a bit and it saddens me but you might have a point there. I'm definitely Fe-tarded when I compare myself to my parents and my sister and I do sound like an army general when we go on trips and I'm checking if we're prepared for all contingencies (Te???). I even order people around sometimes but then feel bad and bake stuff for them to make them happy again (they apparently weren't unhappy at all since I'm their mighty queen and all). Ne is the only thing I've ever been sure of (except the one time I thought I was an INTJ.. )

Maybe I'm a balanced INP. Oh dilemma, how I hate you! It doesn't even feel right to post in any forum now.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I pondered a bit and it saddens me but you might have a point there. I'm definitely Fe-tarded when I compare myself to my parents and my sister and I do sound like an army general when we go on trips and I'm checking if we're prepared for all contingencies (Te???). I even order people around sometimes but then feel bad and bake stuff for them to make them happy again (they apparently weren't unhappy at all since I'm their mighty queen and all). Ne is the only thing I've ever been sure of (except the one time I thought I was an INTJ.. )

Maybe I'm a balanced INP. Oh dilemma, how I hate you! It doesn't even feel right to post in any forum now.
    I have never before felt so INTJ like I do now... the power!! the power!!!!!!

Maybe you're an ISFJ? (they haz Ne too, and they bake the BEST cookies)

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I'm actually not very domineering although I can be competitive, every test I've taken in ennegram said 5w6 or 6w5. Type 8 and 9 do sound like good types though.
    ISTP almost alwyas are typed as 5, while most part of them are not. You look more like a Sp/Sx 8w9 like Clint Eastwood or Robert de Niro, than a 5w6 like Bill Gates, Allan Greenspan or Gregory House, or even a 6w5 like Steve MacQueen, Nixon or Charles Bukowski.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Tempbanned Array

ISTP almost alwyas are typed as 5, while most part of them are not. You look more like a Sp/Sx 8w9 like Clint Eastwood or Robert de Niro, than a 5w6 like Bill Gates, Allan Greenspan or Gregory House, or even a 6w5 like Steve MacQueen, Nixon or Charles Bukowski.
    I wish I was an 8w9 they seem like an awesome type I have no desire to control others whatsoever like 8's I'm very much competitive within myself.

NPcomplete

I have never before felt so INTJ like I do now... the power!! the power!!!!!!

Maybe you're an ISFJ? (they haz Ne too, and they bake the BEST cookies)

Hahah I don't think so. I read the profile and I can't relate to it at all. They have wayy waayyyyyyy too much Fe and I'm too erratic to be any SJ. :P They also seem too nice?

Alright, I'm going to test drive INfP.

(Secretly feeds forever-hungry Tea Eye monster with more data.)

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Hahah I don't think so. I read the profile and I can't relate to it at all. They have wayy waayyyyyyy too much Fe and I'm too erratic to be any SJ. :P They also seem too nice?

Alright, I'm going to test drive INfP.

(Secretly feeds forever-hungry Tea Eye monster with more data.)
    Haha!!

I was just trying to present you with more possibilities!! (That's Ne's job, and you're welcome, ma'am.)

Profile change or it doesn't count.