• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Six Two
Seek support Seek love
Playful and silly Loving and helpful
Unsure Sure of self
Want independence Needs merging
Reactive Manipulative
Ambivalent Positive feelings
Look to authority Become authority
Become dependent Make others dependent
Self-doubting Self-assured

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION] have you ever thought maybe that you could be an ENFP rather than an INFP?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey these posts are a month old. Oh well

You know, being a 3 can be such a liability. I was just thinking about it this morning, and every single time, and I mean every single time, I get so frustrated and give up. It's like, I don't even know myself.
You're in good company, chum :cheers:

After all,
[MENTION=22264]Bush Did 9/11[/MENTION]'s MBTI way back when (when I seriously mistyped him).
I don't think there's such a thing as "seriously mistyping me" on account of how fluid it feels to me to be

Duffy

Buckle up kids, it's time I actually defend my 6 typing since like everyone wants to think I'm a 9 core since I had that listed for so long.

Who types you that way? FWIW, I think I typed you as a 6. I don't have a read on your instinctual variant though.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I was typed INFP everyone was like "no, you're an INFJ". Then people actually got used to it and rejected the INFJ option and were sure I was an INFP. Now when I typed myself ENFP, everyone is like "yeah, you actually are ENFP" ...so what the hell? You people are confusing...or is it me?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was typed INFP everyone was like "no, you're an INFJ". Then people actually got used to it and rejected the INFJ option and were sure I was an INFP. Now when I typed myself ENFP, everyone is like "yeah, you actually are ENFP" ...so what the hell? You people are confusing...or is it me?

haha, well, at least both INFJ and ENFP are dom-N? ;)

I have no idea, really -- I don't think it's very easy at all to type via only online, lacking irl interaction. Even irl it can be tough with a good % of people I think.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Who types you that way? FWIW, I think I typed you as a 6. I don't have a read on your instinctual variant though.

tbh, I had a long conversation with some knowledgeable people who know me & typology quite well today and I can't believe I'm actually saying this because I had literally never questioned my stack before, but there's a good possibility I might be so/sx. I'm so winded. I need to sit down and recover.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
tbh, I had a long conversation with some knowledgeable people who know me & typology quite well today and I can't believe I'm actually saying this because I had literally never questioned my stack before, but there's a good possibility I might be so/sx. I'm so winded. I need to sit down and recover.

i heard you struggle to identify with the energy and "fieriness" of the aries and leo influence in your chart, which i thought was funny because to me you've always striked me as one of the most expressive and attention-grabbing members on the forum. i think a lot of people come here IDing as something as else because they don't identify with behaviors you see IRL, but then sort of realize that their natural inclinations and motivations when interfacing with the forum reveal a side of their personality they've never considered. for example, i know [MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] identifies as INFx - a type typically seen as gentle and withdrawn (not sure how she sees the type personally though) but i always thought on the forum she came across as very courteous and sweet, and i've honestly never seen anyone rally such a great amount of people together in one post to get things going as much as she has which all struck me as very ESFJ so i brought that up to her at one point but never really expanded on it. in the same way i could totally see so/sx as a viable option for you.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i heard you struggle to identify with the energy and "fieriness" of the aries and leo influence in your chart, which i thought was funny because to me you've always striked me as one of the most expressive and attention-grabbing members on the forum. i think a lot of people come here IDing as something as else because they don't identify with behaviors you see IRL, but then sort of realize that their natural inclinations and motivations when interfacing with the forum reveal a side of their personality they've never considered. for example, i know [MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] identifies as INFx - a type typically seen as gentle and withdrawn (not sure how she sees the type personally though) but i always thought on the forum she came across as very courteous and sweet, and i've honestly never seen anyone rally such a great amount of people together in one post to get things going as much as she has which all struck me as very ESFJ so i brought that up to her at one point but never really expanded on it. in the same way i could totally see so/sx as a viable option for you.

*tries to get up*
*sits down again*
*stares at wall*
*thinks about my life*
*thinks about my choices*
*clutches chest*
*breathes deeply to gain composure*
*has been in this winded state for like 4 hours now*
everything i thought i knew was wrong

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*tries to get up*
*sits down again*
*stares at wall*
*thinks about my life*
*thinks about my choices*
*clutches chest*
*breathes deeply to gain composure*
*has been in this winded state for like 4 hours now*
everything i thought i knew was wrong

aries

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i am become my final form

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Time to go into the "are you accurately typed thread" and see people question your so/sx.

They can question it whenever they want but I will fight them, the same way I'm prepared to fight the geese at the park who started attacking people when I was there yesterday

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They can question it whenever they want but I will fight them, the same way I'm prepared to fight the geese at the park who started attacking people when I was there yesterday

I agree with Chanaynay, at least here on the forum, you seem much more present and interactive/trying to foster close relationships/finding those relationships than I think an sx-last would be.

Edit: Also you have serious Ne-as-playful-function-ness, so if anyone ever tries to put you in the NiSe camp, they are silly!! haha

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree with Chanaynay, at least here on the forum, you seem much more present and interactive/trying to foster close relationships/finding those relationships than I think an sx-last would be.

Edit: Also you have serious Ne-as-playful-function-ness, so if anyone ever tries to put you in the NiSe camp, they are silly!! haha

Six Stacks | The Enneagram ...info from the underground.

Ocean Moonshine is my fave enneagram blog because I think their 6 description is absolutely spot on and fantastic, and reading these stack descriptions (which I didn't bother doing until I had my sp/so questioned) got me thinking about it more... I'm definitely synflow>contraflow, but so/sp just doesn't fit right. The so/sp 6 is way more authority-focused than I am. sp/so is good, but there are some parts that don't fit. But that so/sx description... it's all accurate. I'm a little scared. what is my life right now

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Six Stacks | The Enneagram ...info from the underground.

Ocean Moonshine is my fave enneagram blog because I think their 6 description is absolutely spot on and fantastic, and reading these stack descriptions (which I didn't bother doing until I had my sp/so questioned) got me thinking about it more... I'm definitely synflow>contraflow, but so/sp just doesn't fit right. It's way more authority-focused than I am. sp/so is good, but there are some parts that don't fit. But that so/sx description... it's all accurate. I'm a little scared. what is my life right now

Yeah, I love the ocean moonshine type-specific descriptions too. That's the only reason I settled on so/sp for myself; it seemed spot on for me when described in context of e4. (though so/sp for other types.... not me at all)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, I love the ocean moonshine type-specific descriptions too. That's the only reason I settled on so/sp for myself; it seemed spot on for me when described in context of e4. (though so/sp for other types.... not me at all)

Right! And I think without these type-specific descriptions I'd never type as an so/sx. Talking about so/sx without the context of type, I'd be like, "hecky no." But mix in that 6... woah. magic.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Right! And I think without these type-specific descriptions I'd never type as an so/sx. Talking about so/sx without the context of type, I'd be like, "hecky no." But mix in that 6... woah. magic.

lol at 'hecky no' haha