• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
can someone tell me where my Fe is with small words that I can understand

slylingual

MBTI Type
ENFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] is mistyped. he is actually GOAT.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
can someone tell me where my Fe is with small words that I can understand

If you're an ISFj in Socionics, as is my wife, [MENTION=26289]Silent[/MENTION], then Fe is in your id under Model A theory. It's very powerful, and yet, as your ignoring function, you don't even notice when you're using it, and hardly notice when anyone else is using it either. My wife can calm a whole room full of people merely with her presence. She doesn't know how she does it. It just happens, and I've witnessed it on numerous occasions.

More here: Socionics - the16types.info - Model A: Blocks of the Socionic Model of the Psyche

Last edited:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
sp/so or so/sp?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=24829]Masokissed[/MENTION], I really think you're a 4 core. 4w3-7w8-8w9 sx/so would make a perfect sense for you and I think it is easy to confuse 4w3 with low sp instinct with a 7.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=24829]Masokissed[/MENTION], I really think you're a 4 core. 4w3-7w8-8w9 sx/so would make a perfect sense for you and I think it is easy to confuse 4w3 with low sp instinct with a 7.

Oh, where's this coming from? ;)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, where's this coming from? ;)

You don't seem to escape negative feelings to the land of hopes and enthusiasm like 7s do. You seem to understand the emotional negativity quite well and embrace it as a part of your self. I can see that you might try to escape them through acting like you don't really care, but this to me seems more like a part of your image and a persona you want others to see. Your avatars and self expression is very individualistic and you want to make it clear what sort of a person you are, which you express through evaluating your image focus.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But IME sx 7s kinda tend to block out the real problems by embracing and dramatizing smaller sources of negativity in bold and confrontational ways. Which seems to be Masokissed's MO.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION] is not an EFRQ. He's simply not.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You don't seem to escape negative feelings to the land of hopes and enthusiasm like 7s do. You seem to understand the emotional negativity quite well and embrace it as a part of your self. I can see that you might try to escape them through acting like you don't really care, but this to me seems more like a part of your image and a persona you want others to see. Your avatars and self expression is very individualistic and you want to make it clear what sort of a person you are, which you express through evaluating your image focus.

I had a thread about this lol.
7 vs 4

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well I would definitely vote for 4. I remember that when I first discovered enneagram I wasn't sure about being 7 or 4 either.

What do you have to say about my MBTI type?

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Well, I've been enneagrammed before on PerC, but after investigation I can say that I've never quite felt most enneagram typings. So what do you guys think?

(Stuff on my MBTI/Socionics type would also be appreciated, but up to you.)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What do you have to say about my MBTI type?

The expressiveness of Se/Ni can be confused with the expressiveness of the image 4w3 focus. I think it's one of the easiest things to confuse. But then your energy seems extremely present and focused, so Se/Ni makes sense. Se is strong, I am not sure whether you're Se dominant or auxiliary though. xSFP 4w3 sx/so is what I see in you.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why are you a 6 and not a 9?

Talked to some people and they say my 6 and 9 are both very equally strong and they could see either as my core. For sure not a 2 core. Honestly I relate a lot to both 6 and 9 and could see myself as either. I decided to try 6w7 on for a while as my core to see if anyone would argue with it, and you're the only one who's really questioned it so far.

Have you tried checking in your other jeans? Sometimes I leave stuff in there.

I don't wear jeans I can't stand the fabric and how it feels :(