• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I still think [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] is enfp. Have to come back to writing reasoning on why.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Any INFJ that is e4. They are mistyped INFPs.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HERE I AM AGAIN!

I made a video. I am pretty certain I'm not an ESXP now:

Go on. Analyze it.

What you waiting for? XD

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any INFJ that is e4. They are mistyped INFPs.
You silly goose that's like me saying any type 6 INFJ is an ISFJ. Or any type 5 is an INTP. Or any type 1 is an INTJ. Or any type 9 is an ISFP. Type 8 is an ENTJ type 7 is an ENFP or Type 3 is an ESTP or type 2 is an ENFJ.

INFJ's are Type 0 must be my true type. Oh wait it doesn't exist. So INFJ's must not exist.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you trying to keep your voice down in this video? Are you usually this quiet?

Yeah I am. People were home, and I didn't wanna be too loud incase they interrupt shit. And wanna know what's going on.

And no. I'm not usually "this quiet". If I was that quiet, nothing would get done xD

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am a cute little ENFJ

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I was an ENTJ last week I'm am ENFJ now

Hmm, weak Fi and strong Te to a strong Fe, which Fe and Te are basically the same thing but through different means (in my mind). I can see the transition.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, weak Fi and strong Te to a strong Fe, which Fe and Te are basically the same thing but through different means (in my mind). I can see the transition.

See? This guy understands. My ENFJ-ness is real.