• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alright where are you other xNFJ 6w5's?!

We must make a group.

Nero.jpg

:cool::cool::smile:
A secret group of course.
[MENTION=8494]Sinmara[/MENTION]?! KANGEROO. BATTLESTATIONS!

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=23098]Rico[/MENTION] ESxP

Not trolling seriously. Your Ricology post only supports my case more.

BS dropped by the thickness. Take that bitch down with the quickness.

Actually ESFP now that you mention language and music while still like efficiency (tert Te).

Thank you.

Would you mind explaining everything in my post that made you think ESFP? (In your own time. You can quote as much as you want or as little as you want).

It would make your case plausible and my life easier :p

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you.

Would you mind explaining everything in my post that made you think ESFP? (In your own time. You can quote as much as you want or as little as you want).

It would make your case plausible and my life easier :p

Sure. :D Man you and 21lux. This is going to be an interesting project haha.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does anyone think I am mistyped and have some alternate recommendations?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
GIVE ME ATYPE

NOW!!!!!!

Now I say.

Trying to add a picture but on phone so...

The font stuff feels like it should 'do'. Took effort that.

Starry

I think that people only assume that I am an Se-Dom, because that is all they can see me use on this forum. Just because it seems like I USE Se all the time online, it doesn't mean that I use it as much in real life, although I do understand that line of logic, there are no other functions you can see me use in order to back up your claims. I see these forums as a leisurely outlet from the world, and a place to let off steam as well as learn about Personality Theory. Granted, I am not going to be serious on here compared to real life.

I mean, I consider myself to not be very attentive to the present moment, compared to some other Se-Doms on here. I am a lot more focused on logic, and how things work and how I can be logical myself. I am also a lot more focused on efficiency, and organizing my external enivornment to meet the needs of myself and others to save time, energy, stress etc. in the future. I enjoy planning things, and being organized so that I know what to say when I need to say something i.e. in a class project, when I think things aren't going well. I like to think things through in my mind, and picture what I want to achieve. And I usually have a back-up plan because I am not the best at improvisation all the time.

I can be impulsive, and I can be wreckless, but that is mostly when I am stressed out. When I don't think about things, I tend to end up putting myself in a bad situation when I can't think forward. Yes, I can be outspoken, and I can be a good leader, but I am a very aggressive person. I do enjoy playing about sometimes, but I can have very serious opinions. I like to get my work done, and then play. I like to follow the timetables and schedules I create myself, and I enjoy being in control of my own things. Although I am laid back, I do enjoy forcing my will/solutions into play when things go wrong.

I do tend to think fast, and come up with solutions quickly, and I also tend to have decent foresight and know when things happen. Solutions tend to come to me when I don't think about them. They just pop into my subconscious mind, and I know they're right. I am a pretty creative person, and a lot of what I write tends to come from within my mind, and not outside sources. I tend to take a long time developing ideas (the current novel idea I am working on has taken 3 years to get this far), and I like to link everything together in order to create one big picture.

I also predict things based upon clues, and based upon my own undertanding and opinion of the thing I am seeing. Mostly, these tend to lead onto something bigger to research, or end up pretty accurate.

As for people, I make friends easily, people love my charm, think I am funny, see me as pretty easygoing and easy to talk to. I am prety relatable, and although I don't speak as much as I could. I do enjoy socializing and relating to people, but I do prefer to be my own person, and lead my own crowd and lifestyle. I socialize when I want to. I don't mind doing things for other people and helping them, but as long as they don't abuse it. I know when you're abusing it, and I won't forget :) I also enjoy getting my own way, and persuading others to do things for me.

I also enjoy the arts, music, writing, learning languages and going for casual walks. I have a two official degrees in Spanish, have won a poetry contest as a kid, have won a contest in history (with my own timeline of the future), am currently studying for a degree in Music, have a degree in Business Administration, and have completed several community events with charities i.e. drama group, walks, residential weekends etc.

And yeah? I would also say that I have a pretty different way of looking at the world around me. I would say that people don't get it, but I don't care, as long as it brings results, and something comes off it. You know? As long as what I am doing works in some way, shape or form. I'm sure some of you are like that as well.

Wanna ask me anything, or have any opinions on what you think my type is based on what I have written? Go ahead and quote me.

While there are exceptions to every rule...I can't imagine an ENTJ requesting this amount of outside input...on anything really...but especially something of a more personal nature such as their individual type. Again, this isn't necessarily a piece of information I would use to type someone with but it is definitely something that causes me to pause.

I hope this isn't too forward...my question here... but your mood seems very different currently than when you first arrived. I'm not seeking any kind of medical info from you...but in general...are you moody? If so...I'm standing solid on Pe dom. Not that TJs aren't moody holy shit...and frequently lose it. But they have sorta predictable baselines that they seem to almost *proudly control*. Pe doesn't have the time, money ha, or desire to do thing kind of maintenance.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that people only assume that I am an Se-Dom, because that is all they can see me use on this forum. Just because it seems like I USE Se all the time online, it doesn't mean that I use it as much in real life, although I do understand that line of logic, there are no other functions you can see me use in order to back up your claims. I see these forums as a leisurely outlet from the world, and a place to let off steam as well as learn about Personality Theory. Granted, I am not going to be serious on here compared to real life.

I mean, I consider myself to not be very attentive to the present moment, compared to some other Se-Doms on here. I am a lot more focused on logic, and how things work and how I can be logical myself. I am also a lot more focused on efficiency, and organizing my external enivornment to meet the needs of myself and others to save time, energy, stress etc. in the future. I enjoy planning things, and being organized so that I know what to say when I need to say something i.e. in a class project, when I think things aren't going well. I like to think things through in my mind, and picture what I want to achieve. And I usually have a back-up plan because I am not the best at improvisation all the time.

I can be impulsive, and I can be wreckless, but that is mostly when I am stressed out. When I don't think about things, I tend to end up putting myself in a bad situation when I can't think forward. Yes, I can be outspoken, and I can be a good leader, but I am a very aggressive person. I do enjoy playing about sometimes, but I can have very serious opinions. I like to get my work done, and then play. I like to follow the timetables and schedules I create myself, and I enjoy being in control of my own things. Although I am laid back, I do enjoy forcing my will/solutions into play when things go wrong.

I do tend to think fast, and come up with solutions quickly, and I also tend to have decent foresight and know when things happen. Solutions tend to come to me when I don't think about them. They just pop into my subconscious mind, and I know they're right. I am a pretty creative person, and a lot of what I write tends to come from within my mind, and not outside sources. I tend to take a long time developing ideas (the current novel idea I am working on has taken 3 years to get this far), and I like to link everything together in order to create one big picture.

I also predict things based upon clues, and based upon my own undertanding and opinion of the thing I am seeing. Mostly, these tend to lead onto something bigger to research, or end up pretty accurate.

As for people, I make friends easily, people love my charm, think I am funny, see me as pretty easygoing and easy to talk to. I am prety relatable, and although I don't speak as much as I could. I do enjoy socializing and relating to people, but I do prefer to be my own person, and lead my own crowd and lifestyle. I socialize when I want to. I don't mind doing things for other people and helping them, but as long as they don't abuse it. I know when you're abusing it, and I won't forget :) I also enjoy getting my own way, and persuading others to do things for me.

I also enjoy the arts, music, writing, learning languages and going for casual walks. I have a two official degrees in Spanish, have won a poetry contest as a kid, have won a contest in history (with my own timeline of the future), am currently studying for a degree in Music, have a degree in Business Administration, and have completed several community events with charities i.e. drama group, walks, residential weekends etc.

And yeah? I would also say that I have a pretty different way of looking at the world around me. I would say that people don't get it, but I don't care, as long as it brings results, and something comes off it. You know? As long as what I am doing works in some way, shape or form. I'm sure some of you are like that as well.

Wanna ask me anything, or have any opinions on what you think my type is based on what I have written? Go ahead and quote me.

While there are exceptions to every rule...I can't imagine an ENTJ requesting this amount of outside input...on anything really...but especially something of a more personal nature such as their individual type. Again, this isn't necessarily a piece of information I would use to type someone with but it is definitely something that causes me to pause.

I hope this isn't too forward...my question here... but your mood seems very different currently than when you first arrived. I'm not seeking any kind of medical info from you...but in general...are you moody? If so...I'm standing solid on Pe dom. Not that TJs aren't moody holy shit...and frequently lose it. But they have sorta predictable baselines that they seem to almost *proudly control*. Pe doesn't have the time, money ha, or desire to do this kind of maintenance.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
GIVE ME ATYPE

NOW!!!!!!

Now I say.

Trying to add a picture but on phone so...

The font stuff feels like it should 'do'. Took effort that.

ESTP. Party hard. :p

(I actually initially thought ISFP for you, but that was on vibe alone. Not sure what you actually are...)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ESTP. Party hard. :p

(I actually initially thought ISFP for you, but that was on vibe alone. Not sure what you actually are...)

Add it to the collection...

Of just the past... TWO... Days.

Lets see, ISTJ, ISFP, INFP, ENFP, and now ESTP.(even if it is a joke typing-It is MY joke typing)

May or may not be missing a few.

I am very amused really-well-amused???

Yes I am decidedly amused.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I hope this isn't too forward...my question here... but your mood seems very different currently than when you first arrived. I'm not seeking any kind of medical info from you...but in general...are you moody? If so...I'm standing solid on Pe dom. Not that TJs aren't moody holy shit...and frequently lose it. But they have sorta predictable baselines that they seem to almost *proudly control*. Pe doesn't have the time, money ha, or desire to do thing kind of maintenance.

I genuinely tend to have good control over my emotions, in public and in my own space and that tends to come naturally to me. I don't see how that is type specific, though. You can just as easily have a well-trained FJ/Pe-Dom seem controlled due to the fact they have great emotional control :p

I do lose it when people are just being ignorant, and not listening to the explainations of others and myself, when we have better, more effective ways to knock things back into shape. I do get mad when there is a lack of respect, and when people aren't doing their tasks. Especially in classes.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Lets see, ISTJ, ISFP, INFP, ENFP, and now ESTP.(even if it is a joke typing-It is MY joke typing)

You're either an ESTP or a ENFP in my mind. All I know is you're very opposite from the way I tend to view things, and that ain't bad.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

People are taking time out of their day to provide feedback on a question you asked to help understand yourself, and you find that to be amusing?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
People are taking time out of their day to provide feedback on a question you asked to help understand yourself, and you find that to be amusing?

No. I find that I generally can never decide on a type to be amusing.

It is either that or upsetting-so I prefer 'amusing'.

I have to laugh at myself otherwise...

But I appreciate every word anyone ever writes in my direction-sorry if and for every time it has been felt that I do not/am doing something along the lines of blowing stuff off-it really is not the case. Sometimes it is just that... I have too much to say in response that I don't say anything at all. But I internalize everything. But I could again, understand why that would not be clear.

Starry

I genuinely tend to have good control over my emotions, in public and in my own space and that tends to come naturally to me. I don't see how that is type specific, though. You can just as easily have a well-trained FJ/Pe-Dom seem controlled due to the fact they have great emotional control :p

I do lose it when people are just being ignorant, and not listening to the explainations of others and myself, when we have better, more effective ways to knock things back into shape. I do get mad when there is a lack of respect, and when people aren't doing their tasks. Especially in classes.

Well, I didn't say "type specific". The characteristics of certain functions/functional alignments are correlated with individual behavior and values...as in "more likely" and "less likely". Se and Ne dominance is "more likely" to produce an individual that is in-the-moment-emotionally expressive.
That's it. And because I have already typed you previously...a few times...and that opinion has not changes...but you are still reaching out...asking for people's opinions...I gave you a couple of what I consider to be reinforcing clues.

You seemed extremely happy and high energy to me when you first arrived and for some time thereafter. Now you sometimes seem like an entirely different member...more subdued. That merely backs up Pe dom imo. Thanks.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You seemed extremely happy and high energy to me when you first arrived and for some time thereafter. Now you sometimes seem like an entirely different member...more subdued. That merely backs up Pe dom imo. Thanks.

I really don't understand how that has anything to do with Pe-Dom.

Starry

I really don't understand how that has anything to do with Pe-Dom.

I almost feel like you're trolling...

Se and Ne dominance is "more likely" to produce an individual that is in-the-moment-emotionally expressive...

While some other types are more likely to rely on a more polished social/public persona for various reasons...so like...they would not act like they were in a funk even though they were...

Se and Ne tend to be more likely to act like however they are feeling whenever they feel it. If they feel funky...they are more likely to act funky.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
I almost feel like you're trolling...

Having done this shit myself, it's more of a laziness thing, honestly. They don't feel like thinking through the more demanding shit. :p

(Please don't write him off, though, I could be wrong.)

While some other types are more likely to rely on a more polished social/public persona for various reasons...so like...they would not act like they were in a funk even though they were...

Se and Ne tend to be more likely to act like however they are feeling whenever they feel it. If they feel funky...they are more likely to act funky.

Hunh. I wonder how much of my persona you've seen...