• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Actually, I think everybody's typed perfectly.

Good job, everyone!

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I don't know any of you well enough to tell you what your types are or aren't, but for myself, I'm thinking I (inaccurately) come off as very ENFP-ish.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I don't know any of you well enough to tell you what your types are or aren't, but for myself, I'm thinking I (inaccurately) come off as very ENFP-ish.

Hm, I don't think that's true. At least not for me.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
No? My ENTP shows?

I think so, yes. And at the end of the day, it's not that important. A number of people here believe I'm SFJ, and I definitely see how I could come off that way, but it is indeed just an Internet forum after all, and it can't replace actual interaction. Be you and don't worry about how you're seen. All in the world could leave you, and all will fade away, but you will always embody yourself. You will always be there.

Not that I'm assuming you're preoccupied with this. I just thought I should share anyway.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I think so, yes. And at the end of the day, it's not that important. A number of people here believe I'm SFJ, and I definitely see how I could come off that way, but it is indeed just an Internet forum after all, and it can't replace actual interaction. Be you and don't worry about how you're seen. All in the world could leave you, and all will fade away, but you will always embody yourself. You will always be there.

Not that I'm assuming you're preoccupied with this. I just thought I should share anyway.
Oh agreed, even everyday interactions can be deceptive and forums are just too hard to place. Nah, not worried at all, just curious.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Y'all are mistyped cause all y'all's are INFJ's.

Everyone is an INFJ. EVERYONE.

*runs off screaming and never heard from again*

"As one's whose voice comes crying from the wilderness..."

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There should be a day where we all change the MBTI type on our profile to INFJ.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No matter how platonic I keep my female relationships, they struggle to let it be so, mistaking my friendship for romantic interest......

I also get hit on often by gay men and even once by a lesbian couple.....

My gay brother says I am quite attractive by his standards (which are pretty high) & tall(6'5"), but at 45 I didn't expect to still be hit on regularly, including by men and women 20+ years younger....

most people say I am one of the strongest people they know, and they are not talking of my 6'5" muscalar frame, though that might help, lol....

I haven't noticed it anywhere around the world I have visited with my wife, but then I guess I scare off most being 6'5"

I was cat-called by two young gay males a few months ago, but I just felt flattered.:D
[MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] you ever consider 2w3 or 3w2?

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] you ever consider 2w3 or 3w2?

Constantly, actually. I can't decide which is in my tritype, but I wonder if it is my core instead of 9..... I test there rather than 9, but 9 seems more true....

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Constantly, actually. I can't decide which is in my tritype, but I wonder if it is my core instead of 9..... I test there rather than 9, but 9 seems more true....

Hmm so you test in the 2/3 domain but go for 9? Why does 9 seem more true for you?

Starry

I have no 1, lol.... 3 and 2 both call to me, hence 3w2 or 2w3..... as to 9, I lean more to 8w9 than 9w1.......... So 9w8 is a nice fit.....

Just the way you said "I have no 1, lol" makes me think 1 haha... but I admit that I don't understand 3 well. I think Chanaynay does.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm so you test in the 2/3 domain but go for 9? Why does 9 seem more true for you?

It is more how I live.... searching for peace is my true goal..... nothing is more important, yet more absent....

Moreover my condition of a year ago fits level 8 of enneagram 9 health levels.... I don't relate to 8, 2, or 3 health levels....