User Tag List

Page 278 of 701 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 7009

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

  1. #2771
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Ah I read margarita. Martini is alright. Dirty is gross. 5 olives or more. Gin only with vermouth. And I think I liked them.

    Haven't had that in a while.

  2. #2772
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,304

    Default

    I drink dry vodka martinis with vermouth and three olives with dirty water (which is OLIVE JUICE, btw) when I drink them. Which is not often because they are hella strong.

    I hate sweet drinks and usually drink dry red wine or some kind of beer, normally, because I avoid liquor.

    I don't know how people drink gin so much, I really don't. If I drink gin it has to be like Bombay Sapphire with tonic water and lots of limes. It smells so bad, it makes me think of homeless people.

    But margaritas can be fun sometimes, especially drinking them with food. Original green kind, not that strawberry shit.

  3. #2773
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I could agree, except about Gingko who I'm pretty damn sure is INFP or INTP I can't fathom him being anything else.
    Perch420 would say you were "weak minded".

  4. #2774
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Perch420 would say you were "weak minded".
    Right, because I have my type listed as ESFP, which first of all in his opinion was the least intelligent of the types.

    Or is it because you reject MBTI entirely that you say this? Or that I'm extremely sure you're an Ji/Ne type? Because you just are. Although I think with your penchant for trying to teach people lessons that you think they need to learn, and I mean personal rather than academic lessons, I lean more toward INFP for you, for sure.

  5. #2775
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Right, because I have my type listed as ESFP, which first of all in his opinion was the least intelligent of the types.

    Or is it because you reject MBTI entirely that you say this? Or that I'm extremely sure you're an Ji/Ne type? Because you just are. Although I think with your penchant for trying to teach people lessons that you think they need to learn, and I mean personal rather than academic lessons, I lean more toward INFP for you, for sure.
    I'm not sympathizing with Perch. In fact I told him that I thought he should be curb stomped like the vermin he is, on principle.

  6. #2776
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,304

    Default

    Oh, good man. Carry on, carry on then.

  7. #2777
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I'm not sympathizing with Perch. In fact I told him that I thought he should be curb stomped like the vermin he is, on principle.
    INFP to me

  8. #2778
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Oh shit. Maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud.

    ... meh, too lazy to delete.

  9. #2779
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Gink, you're not ENTP?

  10. #2780
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Gink, you're not ENTP?
    As valiant as I am, I'm afraid I can't be your ENTP roll model Nerd Girl.

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6674
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 07:19 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •