• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you think I don't contribute anything meaningful to the forum, that's your opinion. I don't much care for your posts, either.
You are confusing quality and quantity.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You guys are feeding him from the palms of your hands, he'll eat anyways, but why help.

It will all blow over works for every side.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think the Politics, History, and Current Events board tries too hard to look like an ISTJ.

If you pay really close attention, you can see the INFP peaking through the cracks.

It's an understandable mistake.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION] 's opinions are INTJs and not in fact ENTPs as they claim, except for the second to the last one.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION] 's opinions are INTJs and not in fact ENTPs as they claim

Exactly! I have no idea where people are getting ENTP from. :huh:

, except for the second to the last one.

wait what.
Not you too, Qlip!
This betrayal will be hard to forgive.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Being an introverted perceiver, one would think I'd know myself enough to determine whether I use Fi or Ti... Something is not right about this. I shall blame this all on mental illness.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
:dry:

Yes, that's what the other poseurs say, too, to justify why they never actually contribute any content to a thread. "I know something you don't. Sorry, not gonna tell you, you'll have to figure it out for yourself." The sad part is that you don't seem to realize how transparent you are, how common this kind of behavior is.

But these poseurs have an awesome never ending card they play which goes like this -

Lolz/was just kidding/you are worked up cus you are insecure and scared of being proven wrong.

It's an amazing hand really.

If you think I don't contribute anything meaningful to the forum, that's your opinion. I don't much care for your posts, either.

If you dont care for uumlau's posts you are either missing a lot since his posts are quite informative, useful and the best part it his posts dont have the intj-knowitall-aura; or posts you consider to be care-worthy are kinda shitty.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=9310]uumlau[/MENTION]'s one of those people who sits out until a thread is like ten pages long, makes one long poignant essay-style post, and then takes his leave.

^ He should list this, word-for-word, as his MBTI type.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For all the mistypes:

JHwxlOi.jpg

YZ8URRa.gif

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would rather be mistyped a million times than correctly typed once.

I like it when people call me out in this thread. Let the mistypes flow like wine.

That meme was intended for the members who get overly butthurt every time their type is questioned. What did they expect in a typology forum?

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like it when people call me out in this thread. Let the mistypes flow like wine.

That meme was intended for the members who get overly butthurt every time their type is questioned. What did they expect in a typology forum?

Sorry. I suppose I misunderstood you and became reactive. I still stand by what I said, though.

And I don't know, lol. That's what I'm trying to figure out.. and why they aren't interested in going beyond type or questioning how it is even possible to be a type.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ This would be so signature-worthy if it would make sense out of context :(

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry. I guess I misunderstood and got reactive. I still stand by what I said, though.

And I don't know, lol. That's what I'm trying to figure out.. and why they aren't interested in going beyond type or questioning how it is even possible to be a type.

You have a playful quality to your posts that sometimes makes it unclear to people whether you are really type confused. It seems obvious to me that you are wrestling with this as well as what it means to be typed. I suppose the important thing is that you actively question and explore your type and what it means to even be typed. Unfortunately this can come across as flaky, indecisive, and even trollish behavior to some people who expect that people should find a type and stick to it.

When people call me ISFJ or ENTP or INFP (these seem to be the most common when people question my type), I assume it means I have either

A) been a successful chameleon
B) defied stereotypes
C) exhibited traits people associate with said types, which isn't necessarily a bad thing and ties in with A and B
D) all of the above

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ This would be so signature-worthy if it would make sense out of context :(
You can contextualize quotes, so long as you maintain the author's meaning. You pretty much have to do it in writing up articles so that sentences and ideas flow.

Behold: the power of braces.
I like it when people call me out in [the Mistyping thread]. Let the mistypes flow like wine.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You have a playful quality to your posts that sometimes makes it unclear to people whether you are really type confused. It seems obvious to me that you are wrestling with this as well as what it means to be typed. I suppose the important thing is that you actively question and explore your type and what it means to even be typed. Unfortunately this can come across as flaky, indecisive, and even trollish behavior to some people who expect that people should find a type and stick to it.

When people call me ISFJ or ENTP or INFP (these seem to be the most common when people question my type), I assume it means I have either

A) been a successful chameleon
B) defied stereotypes
C) exhibited traits people associate with said types, which isn't necessarily a bad thing and ties in with A and B
D) all of the above

Everyone here is capable of appearing like any type they want. Everyone here is capable of convincing themselves that they are one thing, or of being convinced that they are one thing.

We are not one thing we are everything else.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everyone here is capable of appearing like any type they want. Everyone here is capable of convincing themselves that they are one thing, or of being convinced that they are one thing.

Agreed. That's the danger and fun of this.