User Tag List

First 170220260268269270271272280320370 Last

Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 7100

I really wish I knew an ENTP female. Then I could try to make a comparison between her and myself. Blah.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

for a difference between ENTP and ESTP female check out Kasper and my posts... similar, but slightly different in temporal orientation
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

My creativity kind of stinks unless I get my gears turning.. good ideas don't seem to come out until I'm engaged with an act. Am I Se, after all? Or is this just normal?

I feel like I'm not "imaginary" or conceptual enough to be Ne right now.. That, or I'm just suffering from writer's block (this would apply to writing or anything else, by the way).

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Se doesn't mean no imagination in the least... don't know where THAT idea came from
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

ReflecTcelfeR

KDude: It would seem that creativity for Ne is fueled by Si as you are trying to alter the present by looking back towards the path, but who's to say that you are Fi Ne Si and not Fi Ne Se?

@Whatever: No, I mean.. umm.. Well, I'm just pulling this out of my ass, but I'm getting the impression that Se gets creative within the "doing" of something. I don't mean SP's lack imagination at all. It just seems as if ideas start fleshing out, moment by moment, in their case. While Ne might have more of a proclivity to be conceptual first.. have a stronger first stage that can just stir up more ideas through brainstorming.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I am ISTJ.

Yay or nay.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    @Whatever: No, I mean.. umm.. Well, I'm just pulling this out of my ass, but I'm getting the impression that Se gets creative within the "doing" of something. I don't mean SP's lack imagination at all. It just seems as if ideas start fleshing out, moment by moment, in their case. While Ne might have more of a proclivity to be conceptual first.. have a stronger first stage that can just stir up more ideas through brainstorming.
    my creativity is either verbal (great at anything involving conversation with anybody... no matter WHAT tangent it seems to go on) or functional (how do I fix this problem? )... mostly on a trial and error basis... plotting it all out ahead of time sounds way too much like drawing up a plan, which is uncool

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I am ISTJ.

Yay or nay.
    nay... I live with one and you don't give off nearly the same vibe

ReflecTcelfeR

Nay on the ISTJ too. This is an intuitive limb, but I think the ISTJ would try his best to use correct grammar to convey what they are trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    plotting it all out ahead of time sounds way too much like drawing up a plan, which is uncool
    Actually, that could just be a Perciever thing in general. I don't know why I'm thinking NPs would be any different.

Maybe I'm still INFP. I just feel uninspired right now. (I put the sunglasses on because I'm crying. Don't mind me).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)