Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Here's my list ("x" indicates a letter that I am not sure of):

Elaur - ESFJ
    JustHer - ISFJ
    Oberon - ENFP
    YourLocalJesus - ESxP
    Lark - ESxJ
    wildcat - IxFP
    Oh my gosh this is the best yet! I can't believe I just found this. Absolutely no one in real life would ever confuse me with a J. Absolutely. No one. I know being called ESFJ is some kind of put down but I can't remember what it is. That I'm boring? Pushy? I really have no idea.

EP. I will accept any derivation of EP. I'm absolutely not a J. It pretty much showcases to anyone from the forum that has spent any time talking to me that you are full of ####.

This might be the new highlight of my night, more than the full screen stomach museum pictures I just saw in SL.

eta: Oh I hope I just caught that it's a fake post trying to stir people up. I really hope that's what it is.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I know being called ESFJ is some kind of put down but I can't remember what it is.
    *sigh*
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by LunarMoon View Post
    I’m just not seeing the Dominant Fi in what KDude described. The vast majority of T types that I met in high school were far more tied to their values. This is especially true for SJ types, in whatever those value may be. Likewise, most of the SPs that I met from that period were indeed impulsive in the physical danger sense but were rather steadfast in adhering to their ideals. A large amount of people who are typed as Fs seem to be under the belief that being a T type means being an amoral sociopath or an emotionless robot, which of course, simply isn’t true. Showing the slightest bit of regard for other people doesn’t automatically make someone an F.

-I don’t agree with the idea that it’s normal for people’s personalities to do a 360 as long as they’re below the age of 18. Most people seem to have their personality fairly set in stone by the time they reach high school.
    What you're saying already goes through my mind, so I get your point. I know I don't exactly line up with Fi doms.

I don't think I did a "360" though.. I'm just more inclined to make value oriented choices these days..? I did that when I was young as well, but sometimes I did it begrudgingly, after thinking about it. Nowadays, it's a little more automatic. Chalk it up to experience, I guess.

For example, I remember being around 16, and showing up at this hangout near a creek where I lived.. most kids there went to drink or party... and this one night, there was a parked car with this frantic chick, asking people to help her friend. Everyone almost seemed amused by it. And once I got there, she instantly went to me and said her friend had just broken up, drank a bunch of vodka, took some pills, and now was barely conscious, mumbling that she wanted to die. My instant reaction was like "What the hell... leave me alone." Leave it to me brood about it though.. I couldn't even relax after seeing that. So I put the girls in my car, and I hauled ass to the hospital - where she got her stomach pumped... where I had to wait hours to just see the whole process through.. etc.. And while I ultimately did some humane thing, I was still pissed about it, and would snap at her friend a little. I finally dropped her off somewhere too, and never saw them again. It's not really the most ideal "caretaker" behavior though. Nowadays, it's a little bit the other way around (less of an asshole).

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Here's my list ("x" indicates a letter that I am not sure of):

Elaur - ESFJ
    JustHer - ISFJ
    Oberon - ENFP
    YourLocalJesus - ESxP
    Lark - ESxJ
    wildcat - IxFP
    entropie - ESTJ

can I can I, I want I want !!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    entropie - ESTJ

can I can I, I want I want !!
    I've decided I'm ISFP.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

hm, isfp is my perfect partner.. want to go out tonight ? I know a place where we can watch the car cinema for free and I can bring pizza

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Fug it, today i'll be an ENTJ. We'll see about tomorrow!

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    hm, isfp is my perfect partner.. want to go out tonight ? I know a place where we can watch the car cinema for free and I can bring pizza
    Sounds good, let's go!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I've been posting in my blog about how "ESFJ" doesn't fit me. It's actually very funny.