User Tag List

First 160210250258259260261262270310360 Last

Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 7139

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I for one, never got worked up about somebody suggesting that I was of a different type...
    As far as I can tell, you never get worked up about anything you see on the forum at all. It's nothing but data to you... which is, perhaps, as it should be.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    As far as I can tell, you never get worked up about anything you see on the forum at all. It's nothing but data to you... which is, perhaps, as it should be.
    That's not 100% true. For one, I get highly annoyed when somebody accuses me of doing something that I didn't do. Also, I find two-faced "righteous indignation" offensive to my intelligence and sense of justice (for example, a person lashes out at me for doing X to somebody else, while in fact, its really about me doing Y do their own person in the past).

Both of those things have happened on this board, but I do try to keep my response measured, lest I sink to the their level of intellectual and emotional degeneracy.

I think a lot of people who only know me superficially are surprised to find out that I have a very strict code of moral conduct when it comes to certain things.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I believe you Edgar.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarMoon View Post
    Well, I suppose that I might as well ask. Does anyone want to take a swing at my type?
    xxTJ. My first guess is ESTJ.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

NT Central is probably less explicitly Thinker than just about any other forum that I’m aware of. Sciforum, Gamefaqs, Physicsforum, Gamespot, Macforums, Historum, and even 4chan seem to give off much more of an NT vibe. I can’t help but believe that several Ts are actually mistyped Fs, especially the males, who would be more pressured to type themselves as Ts. Someone actually mentioned that the NTs in this thread are actually less NT than the women. Another astute INTP from INTP Central mentioned that we might as well change Typology Central’s name to NF Central, and no one would complain. I’m inclined to agree with both of these statements. I mean, can you imagine the same level of attention being given to social harmony on any of the examples that I listed above? How about Gamefaqs or Physicsforum?
    4chan is mostly full of STP shitheads.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    4chan is mostly full of STP shitheads.
    Its an even split between STP shitheads and NT shitheads, with an occasional NF wandering in to start a bawww thread.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Oberon

That's not 100% true. For one, I get highly annoyed when somebody accuses me of doing something that I didn't do. Also, I find two-faced "righteous indignation" offensive to my intelligence and sense of justice (for example, a person lashes out at me for doing X to somebody else, while in fact, its really about me doing Y do their own person in the past).

Both of those things have happened on this board, but I do try to keep my response measured, lest I sink to the their level of intellectual and emotional degeneracy.

I think a lot of people who only know me superficially are surprised to find out that I have a very strict code of moral conduct when it comes to certain things.
    I don't even know you superficially. I'd say we're barely even acquainted, and yet I'm unsurprised to hear you say that you play by your own rules.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Awwww....tertiary Fi.

Well, I suppose that I might as well ask. Does anyone want to take a swing at my type?

It seems strange that people would even think this. ESTP seems to be the stereotypical type under which younger males are expected to act; "socially retared" definitely isn't the word that I would use to describe them. It actually seems more likely that a young INFJ would have trouble with being liked by others than an ESTP of the same age.
    I don't have many problems being liked by others per se. By socially retarded I mean being socially retarded in some kind of moral/ethical sense.. especially in terms of social boundaries and such (which could be Fi PoLR).

For me personally, INFJ doesn't seem to be a good choice. I thought it could have been once, but I was never particularly "set apart" or weird in a Ni sense. That wasn't something I had to work through. I was kind of a geek, but it wasn't hard to connect exactly. What I didn't have was a good understanding of values. Impulse took over a lot of my behavior. When I was young, I had my moments of being a good kid (I think I've always been particularly generous, as well as democratic), but I was definitely socially retarded in that I was stealing a lot.. candy, toys.. I remember being so horrible I was stealing dollar bills when my mom left her tip money around.. I was impulsive in some funny ways, like pulling fire alarms, sometimes pinching whatever girl's ass walked by. Sometimes my sense of justice wasn't exactly productive. For example, there was a teacher whom I thought liked "the little girls" a bit too much (like he'd always have them sit on his lap).. So I broke into school at night and pissed on his desk. Not that I was a hero though.. At the same time, I'd stock up on school supplies while I was at it. And just skateboard for 20 minutes, without a worry in the world, because that was the only time I could shred on slick tile.

By my teen years, I stepped it up and started hanging with gangs and the like. It's probably the most popular I ever been, so ironically, I was socially accepted for my antisocial behavior. I had to hit rock bottom to find my F, so if anything, I'm sort of a late bloomer INFJ. I mean, I can respect a lot about where those type of people are coming from now (by those "types", I mean in the stereotypical sensitive "Feeler" sense), but it took some effort to get there. And every 5 years or so, I go through this period where I give up on being cool and getting impulsive again.. but for the most part, I'd be hard to distinguish from some IFPs or IFJs here (yet, I didn't start out the same way).

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    ;-D. Oh buga .
    Perhaps it is best that I remain typeless, otherwise I would bring limitless shame to whichever one I belong.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge