MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Bay View Post
    ENFJ
    Interesting. Why would you say that was?

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I guess a bunch of J-types would fit. The deal-breaker is the "organized" part.
    No P-types are sufficiently organized to have that quality thrown back at them in conversation describing them personally.
    dammit, typology, start giving me some damn answers right now

actually, I get called organized too often for my tastes.. one coworker told me that he'd be pretty nervous if he had a desk like mine

I got at least a few comments back about how organized my desk was in that "post your freakin' desk" thread

Additionally, this

typology

Interesting. Why would you say that was?
    Because you thought it would be fun to hear what vibe you give off.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eyebrows View Post
    dammit, typology, start giving me some damn answers right now

actually, I get called organized too often for my tastes.. one coworker told me that he'd be pretty nervous if he had a desk like mine

I got at least a few comments back about how organized my desk was in that "post your freakin' desk" thread

Additionally, this

typology
    Heh, maybe your mind is such a chaos that you need external order?
    My mind is very neat and polished, my desk is not.
    I am neither messy nor very neat, something in between.
    I am utilitarian, and I have vague plans for everything I do at any given time.
    They formulate either very quickly based on subconscious thought earlier, preparing me for the situation, or long before anything happens just because it seems likely.
    Don't need external order to work properly, though.
    Thus, people in real life has always thought that I was fairly quick-witted, despite my looks (that would invite one to think I was about as bright as a barn door).
    Order, rules and laws have always meant restriction and ease for others to me.
    It is in chaos that my ability to grab a hold of reality and twist it to my will comes to justice.
    The more I experience, the more those words ring true. It's brutally ugly if you look upon it with the eyes of anyone brought up with our system of values...
    But logical in a way.

Now I am drifting away here. I have been doing a lot of existential thinking today

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

garbage

Heh, maybe your mind is such a chaos that you need external order?
    probably

and that statement and its opposite are what J and P are about in some definitions

My mind is very neat and polished, my desk is not.
    opposite here--I've got my calendars and task lists and organized plots of paper, I make sure that my other students are productive, I pack somewhat heavily for trips 'just in case'..

.. but when it comes to my own mind, I dunno.. it's just a huge torrent of over-analytical thought that's impossible to spit out or digest in any meaningful way. To put any sort of logical sequence to or even backtrace my thought process is often an exhausting exercise in futility.

All I gotta say, man: keep on keepin' control A strong sense of agency is trait that could stand to be shared by most of humankind.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

What about me, would anyone here agree that I'm actually a "feeler"? Think I may be mistyped.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

I think I'm mistyped. I suspect I'm actually a lazy intp.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    I think I'm mistyped. I suspect I'm actually a lazy intp.
    No more motorcycles, no more mechanical repairs, no more building things? Oh, farewell ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    No more motorcycles, no more mechanical repairs, no more building things? Oh, farewell ISTP
    Yeah, I'm picking up a new computer tomorrow so I can start playing WoW in between reading really long, complicated books. I think that's what intps do, anyway.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Nah man, Final Fantasy 14 is coming out next month.. Time to upgrade from WoW.

Or maybe FF is for emo F kids like me.