User Tag List

First 145195235243244245246247255295345 Last

Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 7026

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    ESFP - ENFP <- That is a great link for differentiating ENFPs and ESFPs. And I think you pointed out some good points here, some I've been trying to explain to a lot of people. Most SP descriptions suck. That's why I think a lot of SPs mistype themselves as a NP when they take the test.

The main way that I identify type and work within type is using the cognitive functions as ways to describe them. Have you checked into that? You seem to understand ENFPs and ESFPs in really general terms.
    RATS. That site doesn't have anything for ENTP vs. ESTP.

I'll do the BALCONY TEST. If jump off and belly flop on top of a Mercedes Benz and end up on an MTV late night show, I'm ESTP.

If I find myself in a gold beamed paradise with 72 virgin midgets, I'm obviously an ENTP. Obviously.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    Astronaut medicine? Never tried it. The best one for me is Zopiclon.

No side-effects, but it leaves a "strange" taste the day after.
    That's what I'm taking. Well, not exaxtly. Maybe it's a difference medicine. it's call Zaleplon. Not Zopiclon. Zaleplon,Zopliclon..eh, no difference !!!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    RATS. That site doesn't have anything for ENTP vs. ESTP.

Perhaps I'll jump out the balcony. If I survive and crash on top of a Mercedes Benz and end up on an MTV late night show, I'm ESTP.

If I find myself in a gold beamed paradise with 72 virgin men, I'm obviously an ENTP. Obviously.
    Maybe you should check out the interaction styles on that site? ESTP and ENTP have two different ones. You seem to be a bit more "rough" than the ENTPs I've known.

Also, here is a site by the same people about temperament, it's really good and it might help you- 4temperaments.com -- Understanding Temperament Theory
    () 9w8-4w3-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I've always found that most of the ESTP descriptions suck quite heartily... though when you understand the ways that the functions work and interact, ESTPs are quite awesome
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    That's what I'm taking. Well, not exaxtly. Maybe it's a difference medicine. it's call Zaleplon. Not Zopiclon. Zaleplon,Zopliclon..eh, no difference !!!
    No, it´s a different drug.

Benzodiazepines and dopamines have horrible side-effects.

Rozerem is another good drug.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    On a personal level, because I deeply value both integrity and self-awareness, it frustrates me when people cannot be honest to themselves while taking an anonymous self-assessment test!
    I can see how that could be the case. I don't think it's that people are deliberately putting an insincere answer, but that they perceive themselves a particular way. A lot of the time (but certainly not always) it seems to have to do with negative self-image.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    No, it´s a different drug.

Benzodiazepines and dopamines have horrible side-effects.

Rozerem is another good drug.
    im rather high and keep editing my posts.. cant spell or get grammar right now.

but i can't sleep X(

this doesnt seem a good buzz for guys working in space.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Maybe you should check out the interaction styles on that site? ESTP and ENTP have two different ones. You seem to be a bit more "rough" than the ENTPs I've known.

Also, here is a site by the same people about temperament, it's really good and it might help you- 4temperaments.com -- Understanding Temperament Theory
    Rough? I'm as gentle as a spiky and explosive lamb. I also suspected that I may also be an ENFP. That's THREE different temperaments I could be. (SJ is completely ruled out)
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    im rather high and keep editing my posts.. cant spell or get grammar right now.

but i can't sleep X(

this doesnt seem a good buzz for guys working in space.
    For sure it doesn´t.

I hope that they didn´t cost you as twice as the regular sleeping pills because they are said to be used by astronauts.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post

On a personal level, because I deeply value both integrity and self-awareness, it frustrates me when people cannot be honest to themselves while taking an anonymous self-assessment test!

Oh, for the record, because someone quoted this above and it reminded me of something, prolonged doses of mild to moderate Depersonalization will really fuck up a person's understanding of them-self and the world around them and leave them wondering if they really care about anything. It's not always so simple. There are varying psychological degrees of how a person engages the world and the more apathetic in this regard, the more questioning of everything and one starts to wonder if it is even really possible to truly give-a-shit about anything. So consider yourself lucky, I suppose.

K. I'm done. Have a nice day. It was a pleasure. If Satan calls about breach of soul contract, tell him I'll get back to him when I'm dead, and hold all other calls until I have finished my routine 5-hour Tuesday masturbation session.