User Tag List

Page 236 of 701 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 7009

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

  1. #2351
    not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    19,979

    Default

    I don't go by MY test results... half the time I test as an INTP for goodness sake

    I would be a TERRIBLE INTP! :horor:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  2. #2352
    Don't Judge Me! Array Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Man, I've gotten ENTP, INTP, INTJ, ENTJ, ISFP, ISTP, INFJ, ISTJ, INFP...

    which one am I?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  3. #2353

    Default

    I test as INTP most of the time and I'm not an introvert or a thinker. I figure it's easier to conclude where you stand after study than get an accurate result from an internet test.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

  4. #2354
    man-made Array neptunesnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Man, I've gotten ENTP, INTP, INTJ, ENTJ, ISFP, ISTP, INFJ, ISTJ, INFP...

    which one am I?
    I think you're ENFJ. I don't have a tailored response to give for that assessment. It's more of an instinctual judgment. I sense something in your posts that I notice in other ENFJs as well.

  5. #2355
    Don't Judge Me! Array Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    I think you're ENFJ. I don't have a tailored response to give for that assessment. It's more of an instinctual thing. I sense something in you that I notice in other ENFJs as well.
    Woah, how do you figure that?

    Could it possibly be that it says that under my avatar?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  6. #2356
    man-made Array neptunesnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Woah, how do you figure that?

    Could it possibly be that it says that under my avatar?
    Well :rolli: yeah, but I think it fits.

    BUT WHAT DO I KNOW? I'M JUST A CRAZY EyeInEffPee! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU ASKED FOR HELP WITH YOUR TYPE OR A N Y T H I N G!!!

  7. #2357
    Don't Judge Me! Array Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    Well :rolli: yeah, but I think it fits.

    BUT WHAT DO I KNOW? I'M JUST A CRAZY EyeInEffPee! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU ASKED FOR HELP WITH YOUR TYPE OR A N Y T H I N G!!!
    Ah.

    I was asking because the ENFJ thing is a joke. It was changed that way on April Fool's day and I never bothered to change it. So maybe the April fools generator was right
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  8. #2358
    man-made Array neptunesnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I was asking because the ENFJ thing is a joke.
    ...

    I still think you're ENFJ.

    Even if I'm wrong, I'm still going to say you are. I don't even care.

  9. #2359
    Blah Array Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Yeah, I hate it when other people give unsolicited type reappraisals. It's most commonly in the form of "are you sure you're not XXXX? Because your argument is so bad that you can't possible have Y function." And I agree that tests are useless...I've tested as INTP, INFP, INTJ, ISTP, and ISTJ in the past.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  10. #2360
    Reptilian Array Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    I want those who believe the ENPs who frequent this site, who are, in fact, to them ESPs to explain their thoughts/rationalizations.

    Unless someone is uncertain of their type, and they ask for help, I really have a disdain for those who view themselves as typology experts criticizing other people's types.

    If you are self-aware enough, and you take the test, you will come out as a type that, according to the parameters, and according to how well you identify with it, will be your MBTI type.

    I think it is presumptuous and PUSSY to exclaim that "many self-proclaimed" EPs on this site are Ss instead of Ns, and yes, BlackCat, I am talking to you.

    I don't doubt my type, and neither do most people on this site, but I am sticking up for my EP brethren who you basically told and implied don't know themselves, and are lying to themselves and to us by claiming to be something they are not.

    I realize when you first joined you were an INFP and then you switched to ISFP, perhaps you are close on the S/N dichotomy, but don't project your own confusion on others.

    Many of us ENPs find solace here, a place where we can be accepted and understood for the weirdos we are.

    So, please, oh wise one.

    Tell us which ENPs, are in fact ESPs.

    I'm sure they'd love to hear your "insights".

    -SS
    typical closet ESFP response^

    :P

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6674
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 07:19 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •