MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Whatever, you're still an INTJ.
    Whatever uses too many emoticons to be anything but E.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    He seems very, very Ni to me personally. But that's just my opinion.
    I respect your opinion. Thank you.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Free loving hippies. Conspiricy theorists. The world is ready to crush their perceptions of right and beauty. The world holds them back. Liberal and confused ideals that hold no continuity. Debate with an NF and they will play on feelings to win the debate rather than the compelling arguments laid forth. If I question their perceptions then I find they are insecure and fight "dirty".
    All my NF friends are NFJ the males are more stubborn than the women who will take a dive to restore unity because she is very uneasy during the presence of conflict even if it is only due to a difference of opinion. I believe she is a P among a highly J family and her J is conditioned more than anything.
    I fight dirty. When conversations get heated with my INTJ husband I resort to sex. Works every time!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Free loving hippies. Conspiricy theorists. The world is ready to crush their perceptions of right and beauty. The world holds them back. Liberal and confused ideals that hold no continuity. Debate with an NF and they will play on feelings to win the debate rather than the compelling arguments laid forth. If I question their perceptions then I find they are insecure and fight "dirty".
    :rolli:
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    She's definately a P type and she's definately using Fe to relate to people. I say she's typed herself correct.
    Oh, I was just playing with CC's words, because that's how I roll.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

It is often hard to assign words to the values used to make introverted Feeling judgments since they are often associated with images, feeling tones, and gut reactions more than words. As a cognitive process, it often serves as a filter for information that matches what is valued, wanted, or worth believing in. There can be a continual weighing of the situational worth or importance of everything and a patient balancing of the core issues of peace and conflict in life’s situations. We engage in the process of introverted Feeling when a value is compromised and we think, “Sometimes, some things just have to be said.” On the other hand, most of the time this process works “in private” and is expressed through actions. It helps us know when people are being fake or insincere or if they are basically good. It is like having an internal sense of the “essence” of a person or a project and reading fine distinctions among feeling tones.
    I've bolded the stuff that really reminds me of Edahn. He's fairly private so I don't think any of us knows him extremely well (true of many, if not most of us). But the extent to which I know him, I see evidence of Fi everywhere. I don't know if it's his dominant function because I also see a lot of Ne there. IMO he could be INFP or ENFP, though I lean towards introversion, or just INTP with well-developed Fi.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Sorry Uber, I read it wrong... as you saying Whatever was F, it was my mistake.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Edahn is an ENTP.

Clearly very comfortable with ideas. Has a natural knack for them. Outgoing and externally observant, excellent perceptions of his external environment. Shifts between correspondences fluently. In the same vein of an Extroverted Perceiver, he is in tune with how he is perceived by others, therefore excells at presentation and is able to make an impact upon the audience.

1)Ne dominant.

Naturally at home with analysis. Is able to respond quickly and coherently to an argument and often dissect in depth. Has little interest in convincing others to embrace his ideas. Unlike an Extroverted Thinker, he tends to see discussion as means to the end of exploring an idea and attaining an internal sense of understanding. Pedigree of Introverted Thinking.

Very different from a Ti dom in the regard that he tends to have little interest in following through an idea thoroughly after it has lost its relevance to the external environment. He would much rather move on to something else, especially something that is currently a hot topic.

2) Auxiliary Ti

3)Tertiary Fe-Engages in proper manners or attempts to. The lower the function, the less natural it is for us. Unlike a natural (dom or auxiliary) he does not seem to be passionate about his etiquette. Rarely do we see him having a forceful emotional reaction to violation of conventional etiquette. The kind of a reaction that is prominent in FJs. Clearly is light-hearted with his displays of Feeling and is able to easily switch from one display to the next. (This promotes his Ne agenda of fluidity). Also unlike a Feeler, he does not seem natural about his emoting. They seem to be an outcome of deliberation. Almost like he is asking not how do I feel, but how I ought to feel. Or better yet, what I ought to display as a representation of how I feel. As a natural thinker he seems to be uncomfortable processing emotion and displaying it until he has thought about it.

Does not seem to be tied down to his values, unlike an F, furthermore it is far from clear what his values are, irrespectively of how much Fe he displays.

All of this is plain anathema to the Fi mindset which takes feelings very seriously, is tied down to values and is certainly not easily changeable. As well as averse to conventional and ostensible display of emotion (etiquette) that Edahn makes a show of.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm surprised no one's gotten to me... I wonder if I'll get the INTPc treatment here?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: