• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]

I'm not an sp first, Elfboy. How you think I'm "low-key", I'll never know. And even if I was, it means nothing in terms of the instinctual variants. Instincts are equivalent to one's personal unconscious; once you examine them, they literally cease to be. However, based off my recollection of past experiences, I tend to merge with my impressions of others almost uncontrollably. I've only recently cultivated it as more of a conscious process, since I can sustain it and express it more deliberately... more artfully as long as I keep the process in mind. If I got lazy about it, it would be an sx free-for-all.
yes, it does. instinctual variants are largely about what we allocate energy towards, and Sx doms have a vibrant, intense vibe to them, even the introverts
and what do you mean by "merge my impressions with others"? (not sure exactly what you mean, but from what I gather, this sounds more like an E9 quality than Sx)

G

Ginkgo

yes, it does. instinctual variants are largely about what we allocate energy towards, and Sx doms have a vibrant, intense vibe to them, even the introverts
and what do you mean by "merge my impressions with others"? (not sure exactly what you mean, but from what I gather, this sounds more like an E9 quality than Sx)

Instincts are visceral. Their direct nature has nothing to do with "vibes".
It means that I tend to take on attributes of others like 4s do. Enviously.

I hope you get arrested.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Instincts are visceral. Their direct nature has nothing to do with "vibes".
they are vibe based precisely because they are visceral. their instinctual nature is what makes them so easy to read (well, maybe not "easy" but they're definitely apparent if you know what to look for).

see for yourself. the different instincts give off fairly distinct energies
http://pastebin.com/gsAhzZqW

It means that I tend to take on attributes of others like 4s do. Enviously.
if that's what you meant, taking on the attributes of others is mainly a 9 thing; 4s push away from the attributes of others in an attempt to distance themselves and make themselves more noticeably unique

I hope you get arrested.
;)

G

Ginkgo

they are vibe based precisely because they are visceral. their instinctual nature is what makes them so easy to read (well, maybe not "easy" but they're definitely apparent if you know what to look for).

see for yourself. the different instincts give off fairly distinct energies
http://pastebin.com/gsAhzZqW

if that's what you meant, taking on the attributes of others is mainly a 9 thing; 4s push away from the attributes of others in an attempt to distance themselves and make themselves more noticeably unique

;)

Dial 911 and tell the nice lady that you're a danger to yourself and others.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's because you're you.
your statement implies that reading someone based on external factors (or at least through text) is impossible.

G

Ginkgo

your statement implies that reading someone based on external factors (or at least through text) is impossible.

You only see that implication because you're convinced that I'm a type that I'm not.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You only see that implication because you're convinced that I'm a type that I'm not.

I'm not entirely convinced (especially not from vibe alone. vibe is an important factor to consider, but there are other factors I take into consideration in my analysis), but your vibe from both your posts and your reasonings seemed 9w? Sp/Sx (for instance, merging your needs with others is BLATANTLY 9)
but no, I see this implication because it's common of a lot of people and extremely common in Fi doms (I've implied things incorrectly before, but I really think I'm right here)

G

Ginkgo

I'm not entirely convinced (especially not from vibe alone. vibe is an important factor to consider, but there are other factors I take into consideration in my analysis), but your vibe from both your posts and your reasonings seemed 9w? Sp/Sx (for instance, merging your needs with others is BLATANTLY 9)
but no, I see this implication because it's common of a lot of people and extremely common in Fi doms (I've implied things incorrectly before, but I really think I'm right here)

I don't have to prove anything to you, including the notion that you're a "badass".

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't have to prove anything to you
I'm merely discussing a disagreement. you have, as you said, no obligation to prove anything, so if you don't wish to discuss further, feel free to say so. until then, I'm going to keep disagreeing with counter points :)

including the notion that you're a "badass".
what does me being a bad ass have anything to do with anything either related to the topic or what I've said?
...even assuming my badass-ness needed any more proof :cool:

G

Ginkgo

I'm merely discussing a disagreement. you have, as you said, no obligation to prove anything, so if you don't wish to discuss further, feel free to say so. until then, I'm going to keep disagreeing with counter points :)

what does me being a bad ass have anything to do with anything either related to the topic or what I've said?
...even assuming my badass-ness needed any more proof :cool:
I don't want to discuss this any further.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ That whole interchange may be the best* example of tertiary Te vs. inferior Te that I've ever seen on the forum.

*and most tense... Whew!

W

WALMART

Ginkgo sp? Doubtful. I doubt so moreso.

sx seems quite fair, and I've definitely seen the Ne in action, making E4 not far off...

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Isn't that more of an enneagram 4 thing?