User Tag List

First 123173213221222223224225233273323 Last

Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 7026

  1. #2221
    Reason vs Being ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Actually Curzon just called me an INTJ, or maybe an ISTP. I dunno, some kind of type like that. I'm not like, sociable enough or something? I don't think I'm brave enough or something to be an ISTP.
    That's interesting... What made you type yourself ENFJ then? That hasn't really been the vibe I get from you either... you seem more T to me, though I don't have that much to go on as yet.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

  2. #2222
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    That's interesting... What made you type yourself ENFJ then? That hasn't really been the vibe I get from you either... you seem more T to me, though I don't have that much to go on as yet.
    The ENFJ typing came from the April Fools type switch. I figured it was as good a type as any, so I kept it.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  3. #2223
    What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Do me next.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

    This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

    Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...



  4. #2224
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Actually Curzon just called me an INTJ, or maybe an ISTP. I dunno, some kind of type like that. I'm not like, sociable enough or something? I don't think I'm brave enough or something to be an ISTP.
    Just saying . Could be wrong. Actually most probably is wrong. Just a guess I made on the very little interactions I've had with you.

    Ps -

    ISTPs appear brave (and somewhat are brave) because they know what they are doing and what they are getting in to. They know they have experience enough to pull it off. This is why they appear to be heroic. But they would not exactly jump in to a well to be heroic.That would be ESFPs .

    ISTPs are the experts at what they know. Isn't that why they are called the Crafters. They are not called the crafters because they spend their whole day fixing cars and machines. They get to the bottom of things and learn everything they have to know about any form of science or arts.

  5. #2225
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Just saying . Could be wrong. Actually most probably is wrong. Just a guess I made on the very little interactions I've had with you.

    Ps -

    ISTPs appear brave (and somewhat are brave) because they know what they are doing and what they are getting in to. They know they have experience enough to pull it off. This is why they appear to be heroic. But they would not exactly jump in to a well to be heroic.That would be ESFPs .

    ISTPs are the experts at what they know. Isn't that why they are called the Crafters. They are not called the crafters because they spend their whole day fixing cars and machines. They get to the bottom of things and learn everything they have to know about any form of science or arts.
    I have just never heard of any SPs with anxiety disorders, that's all.

    I do a lot of projects. I have a plan but the plan can change, and often does. They don't get finished if I run out of ideas for what's next.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  6. #2226
    Reason vs Being ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    Do me next.
    Still INTJ.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

  7. #2227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I have just never heard of any SPs with anxiety disorders, that's all.
    I like popping a xanax every so often at least. one esfp girl put it well "it's like getting stoned...but without the work!"

  8. #2228
    What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Still INTJ.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

    This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

    Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...



  9. #2229
    ¤ Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    7,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I have just never heard of any SPs with anxiety disorders, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I like popping a xanax every so often at least. one esfp girl put it well "it's like getting stoned...but without the work!"
    I dated an ESFP for a long time, and her inferior Ni would cause her to obsess with possible problems she'd face in the future.

    She was extremely good at interacting with people. But when she was stressed, it was all about future-obsession.

    Might be a different kind of anxiety than what you're talking about, though, as there are many different kinds.
    The Justice Fighter

    INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

    The Aggressive 6
    Debator


  10. #2230
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,103

    Default

    do me! do me! i might fancy a new type.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6786
    Last Post: 05-26-2017, 09:23 AM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts