• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

redacted

edahn as ENTP makes the most sense. (i know i'm a few pages behind but bleh)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
The begging is kinda sad. . .

Don't you have a thread about your type that you just created a couple days ago?
what crawled up your ass and bit you? that was hardly begging and he answered right away and didn't appear irritated so why are you bitching? come to think of it you do that a lot lately. try and be happy.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
The begging is kinda sad. . . Don't you have a thread about your type that you just created a couple days ago?
Given that the only alternative is the closed conversation between half a dozen INTPc members, change in whatever form is welcome.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So , I am back online, woow it has been nearly 20 new pages since yesterday nite, ouh my god xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I would guess Edahn is iNTj or eNTj . They make up for good martyrs and if they develop pretty and have a chance to implement their abilities they make good con guys xD.

Just an idea here :)

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
what crawled up your ass and bit you? that was hardly begging and he answered right away and didn't appear irritated so why are you bitching? come to think of it you do that a lot lately. try and be happy.
You've asked that question a few times in this thread. But I just figured it out. . .

You started a thread about your type - another one, to be more specific - then when you didn't like the opinions of the posters, you started this thread about you being "misstyped," while making it seem like it's about everyone.

I get it now!

EDIT: One more thing. . . is it possible for you to respond to me, if you so choose, without attempting to flame?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP

These posts are the reason I voted ESFJ.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
No!

ENFJ?

I thought that, yea. However, after some reflection (and a full day's rest) I've changed my mind. I could be something else though.

I would guess Edahn is iNTj or eNTj . They make up for good martyrs and if they develop pretty and have a chance to implement their abilities they make good con guys xD.

Just an idea here :)

Erm. I could see ENTP for him. NTJ? No..

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ah, did I wrote NT, I meant NF... well discard this anyway. I see you are serious here :)

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
meh. he was being an asshole completely unnecessarily.
Uh... so?

Responding that way is what I'd expect from an Fe dominant. I don't think she's N (and the post sort of supports Sishness -- not that i'm basing my calculations on a single post) so I voted ESFJ in her thread.

i probably would've responded like that too.
You didn't...

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Typelogic lists Sally Struthers, Mary Tyler Moore, Dixie Carter, and Sally Field as ESFJs. They all seem like really nice ladies. Jack Benny, Desi Arnaz, and Don Knotts are listed as the male ESFJ entertainers. I hope they update that list sometime soon.

Man, that's a pretty old school list right there.

At least I've heard of them. The newer breed not so much.

:dry:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't get angry; I just get frustrated. And usually it's directed inward. I haven't expressed anger outwardly at other people since I was a kid, I don't think. If I were to actually blow up at someone, I would feel like a five year old, and berate myself for days. This is not to say I never get cranky (I def. do) or that I never get snarky (guilty). But not pure anger/rage. And I never play dirty. I could know 800 horrible things about someone and never bring them up in an argument, no matter how much they provoked me.

Edit: upon thinking about it more, I do feel anger sometimes, but I don't express it in the usual ways, I guess. It's possible that i just mull it over and analyze it so much it morphs into something else?
That sounds like the ideal way to be imo.

I have a weird relationship to anger and don't often feel it - sometimes I can't even see it when others can. For me anger turns almost immediately to anxiety, and then I get sleepy once I've worn myself out.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't get angry; I just get frustrated. And usually it's directed inward. I haven't expressed anger outwardly at other people since I was a kid, I don't think. If I were to actually blow up at someone, I would feel like a five year old, and berate myself for days. This is not to say I never get cranky (I def. do) or that I never get snarky (guilty). But not pure anger/rage. And I never play dirty. I could know 800 horrible things about someone and never bring them up in an argument, no matter how much they provoked me.

Edit: upon thinking about it more, I do feel anger sometimes, but I don't express it in the usual ways, I guess. It's possible that i just mull it over and analyze it so much it morphs into something else?

Ditto
Damn Ti

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Xander I don't have time to write you an essay but you're an NTP. I'll report back after we (you me and limey) get together the next we're in the UK and let everyone know your true type.
Great... ENFP here we come... :dont:
btw what type do you think I am?
Well I'm not too sure about ENFJ. You've yet to get really feisty from what I've seen and that's something I look for in ENFJs. I'm also not familiar with you crusading for anything in particular.... There again I'd rule out ENFP (I don't get the feeling that I've been hit by a buick with shag-pile carpet on the outside...usually). INFP is another I'd be tempted to rule out, I've not seen any sergeant type attitude and you seem to open (Mr Carebear stuffs that one up but I find INFPs are usually guarded). ESFJ would be interesting if it were true... but I'd imagine you'd give Limey a headache. My only other recourse is ENTJ and I don't get the whole 'world is layed out' vibe from you.

Nah I'll stick with ENFJ. I'll know more once I see the dynamic you.

Why? because the avatar looks like Bob Dylan? (I'm assuming that your actual reason is even stupider).
:thelook:

:doh:
Isn't that a Sex Pistol?

A rotten truth to be sure but yes. That'd be Mr Lydon.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Xander - ENTP

Highly theoretical without needless closure

Seconded.

Come on peeps. Needless. Hello... Not needed....impractical. Not sensible to cling to.

Jeez you lose a couple of bad traits and all of a sudden you're either an extrovert or an F!!

(or BOTH!!! :eek: )