• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
at the very least, you don't glorify it the way other INTPs tend to
For the most part, the 3 fix seems to steer me away from useless mental masturbation.
(ironically, they find meaning in meaninglessness LOL)
Haha, true.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Does anybody want to do me real quick? This ISTP thing ain't working out so well.
Enneagram tests are conflicting, too. 5, 7, 6...various wings.

Much appreciated.

Are you not comfortable with 6?

My possible typings for you have silently been:

INTJ > ISTJ > ESTJ > ESTP

You remind me a lot of my old gunnery sergeant. I used to always just assume all gunnery sergeants were ESTJ, haha.

"FRIGGIN DAG GON HOOYA HERE PLAYIN WITH HIS RIFLE LIKE ITS HIS BIRTHDAY."

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does anybody want to do me real quick? This ISTP thing ain't working out so well.
Enneagram tests are conflicting, too. 5, 7, 6...various wings.

Much appreciated.

What's not working about it?

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Are you not comfortable with 6?

No, that one is boring.

My possible typings for you have silently been:

INTJ > ISTJ > ESTJ > ESTP

You remind me a lot of my old gunnery sergeant. I used to always just assume all gunnery sergeants were ESTJ, haha.

"FRIGGIN DAG GON HOOYA HERE PLAYIN WITH HIS RIFLE LIKE ITS HIS BIRTHDAY."

I will take INTJ (until I get bored).
Rather be a Bond villain than a Drill Sargeant.

Ugh.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the most part, the 3 fix seems to steer me away from useless mental masturbation.
yeah, I've found 3 fixers are the most likely to be like "okay, what can I actually do?" of all the heart fixers. in my opinion, a 3 fix is a major asset to most xNTPs

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I wanna be better.

lmao...

well, maybe you should read some naranjo or something. ask me for the link. Its an intense read.

and start checking out socionics. MBTI is the gateway typology to harder more intense typologies. That'll learn ya.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rather be a Bond villain than a Drill Sargeant.
But I'm not a drill sergeant :(
yeah, I've found 3 fixers are the most likely to be like "okay, what can I actually do?" of all the heart fixers. in my opinion, a 3 fix is a major asset to most xNTPs
This has been my experience, too. But on the downside, it can also mean xSFJ shadow mode running amok WAY more often than normal.
You're probably accurately typed, but if you have the miles for it I'd go ahead and upgrade to NTJ 8wwhatever. Only way to fly, really.
Not that you're biased or anything. ;)

(JK. It really does seem like the Eights (and Sevens) are the ones on the Cool Kid Plane.)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah, I've found 3 fixers are the most likely to be like "okay, what can I actually do?" of all the heart fixers.

I can confirm this~

Edit: not constructive, but seeing two betas fighting each other! More drama to watch, ooo~~~ :popcorn:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can confirm this~

Edit: not constructive, but seeing two betas fighting each other! More drama to watch, ooo~~~ :popcorn:

bettas.jpg

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not that you're biased or anything. ;)

:whistling:

(JK. It really does seem like the Eights (and Sevens) are the ones on the Cool Kid Plane.)

Idk. Being a 1w9 hasn't seemed to have held you back from basically pissing excellence. :shrug:

Honestly, I just get annoyed by people asking for others to type them, getting a response they weren't looking for, and turning into prima donnas about it. We just need to save everyone's time and create an auto-response for all of these "Type Me" threads that says, "Congrats! You're an INTJ!" It would save everyone's time as well as their daily allocation of fucks to give.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Honestly, I just get annoyed by people asking for others to type them, getting a response they weren't looking for, and turning into prima donnas about it. We just need to save everyone's time and create an auto-response for all of these "Type Me" threads that says, "Congrats! You're an INTJ!" It would save everyone's time as well as their daily allocation of fucks to give.
But then all the "real" INTJs will be complaining that these folks are mistyped.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
But then all the "real" INTJs will be complaining that these folks are mistyped.

That's half the fun though right? Or half the frustration.

A great deal of these forums seem to exist on the basis of mis-typings. After all there isn't much that can beat a person typing themselves as a type YOU KNOW isn't theirs.

Obviously when I say 'you' i'm just generalising for the sake of convenience rather than implicating anyone in particular. But theories being what they are, (that is; a series of unproven but considered ideas surrounding a particular subject that isn't always easily measurable), means that it's a dance that can continue ad infinitum.

In fact some people, I would say, get off on such discussions because like anything it can turn into a skill to prove to others. Thus through argument and debate they reaffirm or adjust as necessary, always on the lookout for a new mis-typing on the horizon.