• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

G

garbage

Test sentence:

Intuition is intuitive since it is spelled intuition.

1. iNtuition (100.0 %)
2. Sensing (0.0 %)

http://www.uclassify.com/browse/prfekt/Myers-Briggs-Perceiving-Function

Brilliant. ;)
Test text:
Test sentence:

Intuition is intuitive since it is spelled intuition.

1. iNtuition (100.0 %)
2. Sensing (0.0 %)

http://www.uclassify.com/browse/prfe...iving-Function

Brilliant.

Result:
1. iNtuition (100.0 %)
2. Sensing (0.0 %)
Successfully classified!​

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
[MENTION=4733]yenom[/MENTION] - infp

[MENTION=15886]jontherobot[/MENTION]

I entirely agree.

I am surprised you just found this out now.

Now I am going to follow your example and make a thread about killing myself and attempt sucide.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

W

WALMART

[MENTION=15886]jontherobot[/MENTION]

I entirely agree.

I am surprised you just found this out now.

Now I am going to follow your example and make a thread about killing myself and attempt sucide.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hey, I tried typing ESFJ but 'they' won't let me.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hah, i'd say that is a let down, but it's one of those 'so terrible it's good' discoveries.

AA, you may be the only other person on this entire forum who is just as indecisive about your MBTI type as I am with my own.

I just wrote on JTR's wall about how maybe I have been a bit too open to typing advice, and perhaps the same scenario applies to yourself.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course it works! In the same way that all NF's believe in fairies, and all NT's find this notion ridiculous. And INFJ's, with their NF idealism combined with their tertiary Ti and crazy Ni, both believe in fairies and find it ridiculous.

Haha. I couldn't resist.

Haha greenfairy admits to being INFJ in the Typism vs. Racism thread! :D

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, at least you were honest about it in a sarcastic way - that way, you get to keep your honor, and your dramatic appeal.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10984]DJ Arendee[/MENTION]
sorry man, I've seen a lot of your posts on both this forum and personality cafe, and I just don't see you as an 8, much less an 8w9. you're so head center it's not even funny and your argumentation style is extremely 6-ish.
clearly a 6w7>3w2>8w7. not sure of your instinctual variant, but not Social last.

what makes you think 8, particularly 8w9 who barely thinks about anything?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
sorry man, I've seen a lot of your posts on both this forum and personality cafe, and I just don't see you as an 8, much less an 8w9. you're so head center it's not even funny and your argumentation style is extremely 6-ish.
clearly a 6w7>3w2>8w7. not sure of your instinctual variant, but not Social last.

what makes you think 8, particularly 8w9 who barely thinks about anything?

go learn what an 8 is, and let me worry about my type. Anyone who thinks im a six is from typewatch and believes in subwings. Its a different system and I wont humor it.

naranjo
http://socionix.com/misc/books/121777877-Character-and-Neurosis.pdf

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
go learn what an 8 is
I've read through the 8 section of both the Wisdom of the Enneagram and Character Neurosis. it ain't you

and let me worry about my type.
it is primarily your business (hence why pushing extremely far would be pointless); however, the purpose of this thread it to call out people you believe are mistyped and give reasons as to why. here are mine for
- you are suspicious of people's intentions, often misdiagnosing them due to subtle paranoia
- similarly, I've seen you attack people in the past/take things personally that were simply honest diagnoses.
- you are clearly head center as opposed to gut center
- you struggle with trusting yourself
- because of this, you seek external validation (not necessarily acceptance, but validation). case in point, starting a fake account on PerC with the purpose of proving you are an 8
- your posts display a high degree of projection, which is the defense mechanism primarily associated with 6

sorry, it's harsh, but I'd be trolling if I didn't give you any reasons, and enneagram is all about your deepest, darkest defense mechanisms and delusions about reality. no matter what type you are, the dildo of self awareness that is the enneagram is hard to take in. to be honest, there are a lot of types that I'd choose being a 6 over any day of the weak (for instance, I think 6s tend to be much more assertive and better equipped to handle reality than a 4 or a 9. those are the types I'd REALLY not wanna be lol)

Anyone who thinks im a six is from typewatch and believes in subwings. Its a different system and I wont humor it.
no, pretty much everyone on personality cafe also thinks that you're a 6, and I never said anything about subwings. also, I've thought you were a 6 long before I became a member on typewatch. also, I didn't say anything but subwings, but just for fun :D
6w7sw7w8>3w2sw2w1>8w7sw9w8 is what I would guess for you.

thank you for the source; however, it doesn't mean you understand it or have the self awareness to realize your own defense mechanisms. you can speak about having 8-ish qualities, but cp6 often voices traits that in an 8 are automatically made aware to people.

btw, I'd be happy to consider your counter argument if you have one.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] Your typings have been pretty good. Do you think 539 works for me?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] Your typings have been pretty good. Do you think 539 works for me?

yes, though I could see you as a 9w8. you seem more chill and less cerebral than a core 5. alternatively, I could see your head fix as 7w6. you have a goofball troll side and seem less analysis paralysis and nihilistic than most INTPs.
yes, for about 2 months or so (if you were wondering, my opinion of your type hasn't changed since I joined)
PS: on an unrelated note, I like avatar. if you have the option of picking any picture you want for your avatar, it makes the most sense to go with something beautiful (having a boring or disgusting looking avatar just seems pointless to me)

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
yes, for about 2 months or so [I was in typewatch]

Gee, How did I know? You follow a bullshit system.

The "validation seeking" that everyone keeps mentioning, is what's called Ti. I start threads where I ask questions to figure out why things work the way they do. I trust myself more than I trust anyone else in the world, but my 9 wing often makes it difficult for me to know how I feel or what I want and I depend on others to help me out with that.

Also, for the record, being 8w9 doesn't also mean "incapable of logical debate and theoretical understanding."

Don't kiss my ass. Don't hide behind a nice facade. Your mind will never change regardless how "open minded" you pretend to be. If you ever bring it up again I'm reporting you for trolling. That is the end. If you ever speak my name, I will report you for trolling. DJArendee no longer exists in your vocabulary.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gee, How did I know? You follow a bullshit system.
The "validation seeking" that everyone keeps mentioning, is what's called Ti. I start threads where I ask questions to figure out why things work the way they do. I trust myself more than I trust anyone else in the world, but my 9 wing often makes it difficult for me to know how I feel or what I want and I depend on others to help me out with that.
actually, if you want to talk functions seeking validation is a Te or possibly an Ne thing
- Te seeks empirical evidence from which patterns are drawn and plans are formed.
- Ne bounces ideas off people because it comes up with them sporadically and wants to know if they are crazy or not (especially if the Ne user is a 6w7 or 7w6)

on the other hand, Ti relies on it's own understanding of how systems work and doesn't seek external validation or input to form or prove it's theories.

Don't kiss my ass. Don't hide behind a nice facade. Your mind will never change regardless how "open minded" you pretend to be. If you ever bring it up again I'm reporting you for trolling. That is the end. If you ever speak my name, I will report you for trolling. DJArendee no longer exists in your vocabulary.
- you can project as many qualities onto me as you want, but I just gave you my analysis of your most deep seated defense mechanisms. that's about as far from ass kissing as you can get
- in other words, according to you, giving an objective analysis relating to you in a thread designed for that very purpose is trolling but making threats is acceptable? (do you normally make threats and expect people to comply with them over the internet?) killing the messenger is a convenient way to avoid your innermost problems, but if you insist, there's no reason for me to continue discussion, especially when my counter arguments are viewed as threats which are then met with real threats. have a nice life :)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yes, though I could see you as a 9w8. you seem more chill and less cerebral than a core 5.
Interesting impression. I'm mostly interested in learning things and having fun, so I don't usually share my personal thoughts, much less publicly. Also, the 539 combo has been referred to as "triple hiders of true self", which may apply.

alternatively, I could see your head fix as 7w6. you have a goofball troll side and seem less analysis paralysis and nihilistic than most INTPs
Oh, I can play the fool role quite well. I think it's better to be underestimated than overestimated. Disagree with the less nihilistic part though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting impression. I'm mostly interested in learning things and having fun, so I don't usually share my personal thoughts, much less publicly. Also, the 539 combo has been referred to as "triple hiders of true self", which may apply.
I see, that could work

Oh, I can play the fool role quite well. I think it's better to be underestimated than overestimated. Disagree with the less nihilistic part though.
at the very least, you don't glorify it the way other INTPs tend to (ironically, they find meaning in meaninglessness LOL)

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Does anybody want to do me real quick? This ISTP thing ain't working out so well.
Enneagram tests are conflicting, too. 5, 7, 6...various wings.

Much appreciated.