• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION]

Have you considered sp-dom as opposed to sx-dom? You seem a lot more grounded than I'd expect from an sx-dom ENFP.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION]

Have you considered sp-dom as opposed to sx-dom? You seem a lot more grounded than I'd expect from an sx-dom ENFP.

As much as I would love to be, sadly, there's no way. I'm an utter Sp fail IRL. It's pretty much a running joke in the family. :dont:

I'm a very clear Sx dom internally, but you are definitely right that I probably seem more "muted" externally than you'd expect from one. I appreciate your "grounded" term! :] I'm more certain of Sx than I am of any other personality attribute, though, despite not seeming to read sx on the surface. I'd been attributing that to the "softness" of the so influence, or the stability-seeking of 6, or perhaps I really am a softer tritype like 629.

Thank you for the input :hug:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION] - ISTJ. Why? Because she has no problem with attacking people for violating the silly little rules constructed in her own feline mind!

Standuble

[MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION] - ISTJ. Why? Because she has no problem with attacking people for violating the silly little rules constructed in her own feline mind!

Only Marmotini knows her type I think. She seems CP 6 with ISTJ role models and CP 6's are interesting on many different levels.

As for you brother I think you're probably every type, sixteen fragments fused together by the Jurassic era's most infamous wizard. That means there is a piece of ISFP in you too! Embrace your inner feeler and give one of us a big, tight freedom squeeze.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP!? ISFP!? hahahahahaha

Not once on this forum have I ever even seen that type suggested for me. Not once!

Maybe next I'll become rich, and maybe I will even become a King, and you know what, I think I'm going to be the first ISFP to achieve ultimate cosmic domination! :D

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

No she's either ESFP or ENFP with ungodly strong Te.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

That's an indication of Fi, not ISTJ, so you're saying I am an Fi dom? ISFP is an Fi dom...soooo.

ISTJs and INTJs do have tertiary Fi though.

I'm also a CP6.

Anyone who types anyone by stereotypical forum behaviors is a poor typist, anyhoo.

Like I saw people on this forum saying [MENTION=7816]JTG1984[/MENTION] was an ENTP or ISTP by his posts...and I ran his posts through an interpreter of his posting style and it actually came up "ESFJ." So apparently a lot of people mistake Keirsey-esque ESFJ communication styles with ENTPs and ISTPs???? WHAT????

Plus, and further more, Si/Fi was pretty much his life at that time, and he later developed more Te as he was less and less depressed or neurotic.

JTG is the biggest ISTJ who ever did ISTJ. Some of them have a sense of humor, did you guys know that?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Only Marmotini knows her type I think. She seems CP 6 with ISTJ role models and CP 6's are interesting on many different levels.

As for you brother I think you're probably every type, sixteen fragments fused together by the Jurassic era's most infamous wizard. That means there is a piece of ISFP in you too! Embrace your inner feeler and give one of us a big, tight freedom squeeze.

I do have ISTJ role models. My father-figure was an ISTJ, and I think the woman I admired most for many years (Hillary Clinton) is an ISTJ.

One of my favorite mods on the forum here is also an ISTJ.

CP6 is something that can be more determined by behavior, and that's what they're "seeing" for the most part.

You can't "see" someone's function order. You have to interpret their MOTIVES and MIND SET over time, usually in intimate one-on-one conversation, Jung wouldn't type any of his patients sometimes for no less than a two year period of one-on-one psychotherapy.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFP!? ISFP!? hahahahahaha

Not once on this forum have I ever even seen that type suggested for me. Not once!

Maybe next I'll become rich, and maybe I will even become a King, and you know what, I think I'm going to be the first ISFP to achieve ultimate cosmic domination! :D

You definitely have some kind of bizarre Ni development. I would say that it's combined with a T function a la conspiracy theory, such as occurs in neurotic ISTP or INTJ.

Standuble

I do have ISTJ role models. My father-figure was an ISTJ, and I think the woman I admired most for many years (Hillary Clinton) is an ISTJ.

One of my favorite mods on the forum here is also an ISTJ.

CP6 is something that can be more determined by behavior, and that's what they're "seeing" for the most part.

You can't "see" someone's function order. You have to interpret their MOTIVES and MIND SET over time, usually in intimate one-on-one conversation, Jung wouldn't type any of his patients sometimes for no less than a two year period of one-on-one psychotherapy.

I am aware you cannot. That is why I choose not to do so. I made no reference to "seeing someone's function order" at all in my post.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
marm would be a socionics enfj which renders her preference for istjs role models perfectly sensical

TG is the biggest ISTJ who ever did ISTJ. Some of them have a sense of humor, did you guys know that?

jtg seemed isfj (just from the forum!) to me. sf rather than st. just a vague impression.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
marm would be a socionics enfj which renders her preference for istjs role models perfectly sensical

jtg seemed isfj (just from the forum!) to me. sf rather than st. just a vague impression.

JTG disagrees that I'm even a Socionics ENFj (something you and jixmixfix have both insisted) ...and so do I.

JTG seemed SF because of his high Fi. However, he makes a PERFECT Socionics ISFj, he agrees with that too...but Socionics ISFj is an Fi dom.

JTG =/= Fe.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
JTG seemed SF because of his high Fi. However, he makes a PERFECT Socionics ISFj, he agrees with that too...but Socionics ISFj is an Fi dom.

Yes, that is what i meant

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So... for my previous post on this thread, I just got repped by a forum member who I will leave anonymous (as per forum rules), who essentially told me not to be one of those forum members who deludes themselves, and others, into thinking they're a type that they're obviously not.

To which I say: Take a closer look at my posting history. Especially look for forum posts I made when angry, because that's when my Te really tends to show.

There's also a shit-ton of evidence in the Ask an ESTJ thread -- which I doubt I could have maintained for such a long time, with any degree of accuracy, without actually being an ESTJ myself.

...But anyways!
You definitely have some kind of bizarre Ni development. I would say that it's combined with a T function a la conspiracy theory, such as occurs in neurotic ISTP or INTJ.
Oh, for sure. He's been stuck between ISTP and INTJ for a while, and either one is plausible. Anything else he suggests is Ni-trolling.

I think he's leaning towards INTJ, now? And that seems right to me.