User Tag List

First 110160200208209210211212220260310 Last

Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 7026

ACTUALLY...

I've (to use a bad word) stalked Elaur's vid on Youtube. And another ENFP vid. And now seeing Sapienne's vid, all of you strike me as very similar. FWIW, I don't see how she'd be mistaken for SFJ.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I love the word stalked, I use it too much. I have a feeling I'm going to end up using it with someone who really was stalked and they are going to flip out on me.

I've gotten a few reps/pms/ims about that some people think I look J because I'm old and more comfortable with functions that I probably wasn't as a younger ENFP. In my video kdude mentioned I cleared off enough of the craft table behind me for it to look clean. I even pointed the camera toward the corner so my messy rec room wasn't visible.

I was on a forum where this female kept posting these "sexy" pics of her with this crappy bathroom that needed cleaning in the background. The people on the forum thought it was hilarious. I learned from that to pay attention to everything in the frame, not just the "focus" of it. I probably wouldn't even have noticed the mess 15 years ago.

And yes, I'm very obviously not SFJ. It's actually become a joke with people who know me. It does make me realize how hard it is to type people on a forum.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Speaking of which, Elaur, I wonder how people's typing would differ if they met each other in real life....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

elaur...you have always seemed very enfp to me and i don't get how your video would've confused anyone. if you listen to all of our (enfp) answers we all say very similar things imo.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Speaking of which, Elaur, I wonder how people's typing would differ if they met each other in real life....
    This is so true. You can come across a lot different on a forum than you are in rl.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    you made up your mind.
    If this is true, then Elaur must be a J by definition. It's part of the theory somewhere, I forget.

brainheart

The inferior function stuff posted precipitated a major identity crisis/wake up call on my part. I mention this because I think a lot of people on here aren't necessarily healthy. If you were doing what you were supposed to be, would you be arguing functions on a typology forum? (When I say 'a lot of people', I mean 'me', as in my agonizing over type and what is my dominant function is so Si+Te.) Big picture me says, "Jesus, you've always been an INFP, would you just shut the hell up and go play some super-emo song on your guitar?"

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

it's funny how watching some people's videos can remove all doubt as to what type they are!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah? was there some you were unsure of or doubted before seeing their videos? that's kinda cool...who were they?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    The inferior function stuff posted precipitated a major identity crisis/wake up call on my part. I mention this because I think a lot of people on here aren't necessarily healthy. If you were doing what you were supposed to be, would you be arguing functions on a typology forum? (When I say 'a lot of people', I mean 'me', as in my agonizing over type and what is my dominant function is so Si+Te.) Big picture me says, "Jesus, you've always been an INFP, would you just shut the hell up and go play some super-emo song on your guitar?"
    hahah no i probably wouldn't be here, you're right.

i'm fairly sure i'm not an infp though. i have my emo-guitar-playing tendencies, but i'd only test that way if i intentionally chose to..

where i'm a little torn is whether i'm more Fi than Se.