User Tag List

First 108158198206207208209210218258308708 Last

Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 7100

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I hear that elaur girl is an SFJ!
    Yes--as you can see from her avatar photo, clean cutlery is very important to her. Typical ISFJ neat freak/domestic Goddess.

It surprises me that people think ENFPs are nice, actually.
    Most ENFPs are nice. Very nice.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Have you actually read ENFP posts on this board? Go, do it. We really aren't. ENFPs are usually in someone's face about something, even if it's the mean guy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    Most ENFPs are nice. Very nice.
    I used to be so empathetic and think so much about the suffering of other humans and animals that it would immobilize me. I don't think that's a very good way to live, because by being paralyzed by that sensitivity I wasn't really helping anyone.

I used to constantly give people things, donate to charities, get taken advantage of...the world will often take kindness for weakness and use nice people as a doormat.

So my point is that ENFPs probably ARE all nice (including me) in our pure form, in our uncorrupted state, but I think the cruelty of the world can end up giving very sensitive people a surprisingly hard side.

The people that I've known who never developed this side or shell of hardness continually get taken advantage of and hurt over and over again until they have no self-esteem left.

I also think agreeing for the sake of agreeing is a cop-out, and sometimes the most moral thing to do isn't going to make everybody happy. I think the description of ENFP as "The Champion" goes a long way in explaining how a person can be not-nice for what they view as the greater good.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah, I agree, a non-jaded ENFP.

MBTI
    INTJ

Elaur,

Do you find communication with me unpleasant or do you just lack an answer to my question?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I expect a setup. Whatever I answer is going to be found to prove something, especially since you said you think I act FJ.

It's just interesting to me, that I could ever be typed a J. Is that like saying you think I use Fe?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yeah, I agree, a non-jaded ENFP.
    I know one enfp who came from a great family and he is one of the nicest people I know. In fact, his whole family is nice I think someone where in there all of you are too
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    INTJ

I expect a setup. Whatever I answer is going to be found to prove something, especially since you said you think I act FJ.

It's just interesting to me, that I could ever be typed a J. Is that like saying you think I use Fe?
    Sounds awful paranoid of you. I was just curious as to your understanding of MBTI.

And if you find it intersting that people think you are a J, don't you want to find out why? Unless of course you already made up your mind that you are an ENFP, and don't want to hear any ideas that would indicate otherwise (which, btw, would likely indicate that you are a J)

And if it's any consolation, I've been known to reconsider my original typing once I got more info (for example, I used to think ThatGirl was an ESTP until I met her in person)
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Have you actually read ENFP posts on this board? Go, do it. We really aren't. ENFPs are usually in someone's face about something, even if it's the mean guy.
    I read posts, and better yet, I interact with ENFPs IRL. In my experience a lot of the in someone's face stems from a desire to stand up for some disadvantaged or oppressed person or group.

Sometimes it's just a hissy fit or meltdown, but even those don't seem deliberately vindictive or hostile acts...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: