User Tag List

Page 204 of 701 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 7009

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

I wonder if people are actually able to mistype themselves. I mean, it's all so subjective, thought processes are invisible and incomprehensible to others, and even to myself. Who's going to tell me if I have primary Ni or primary Te? Perhaps I use another "substitute" for my supposed primary function with the same cognitive results, nobody can ever tell. Except for myself. Or maybe not: my "type" may very well be an unconscious preference (choice) after becoming familiar with MBTI.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I hear that elaur girl is an SFJ!

Tenured roisterer Array SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    I wonder if people are actually able to mistype themselves. I mean, it's all so subjective, thought processes are invisible and incomprehensible to others, and even to myself. Who's going to tell me if I have primary Ni or primary Te? Perhaps I use another "substitute" for my supposed primary function with the same cognitive results, nobody can ever tell. Except for myself. Or maybe not: my "type" may very well be an unconscious preference (choice) after becoming familiar with MBTI.
    Typing yourself is an intellectual problem, it requires you to understand your own cognitive tendencies. With reasoning skills as feeble as that of our typical member, one cannot hope to possibly succeed in such an arduous task.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I hear that elaur girl is an SFJ!
    You do seem to be an EsFJ to me, actually. Whatever, I hardly know anything about your personality. It's more of a hunch.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Thank you! I answered yes to at least one of those questions! That means I could be an ESTJ, but how can I be sure that I am!?
    The only way to be completely sure is by taking more online tests and seeing if they reach a consensus. Preferably, you should find tests that will automatically calculate your preference scores for you so that you don't have to wait for the results--the increased balance in time ensures that you can take many, many tests.

To corroborate your test scores, observe your own behavior and compare it to type descriptions of the ESTJ. If your behavior matches the stereotypical behavior of a ESTJ, that serves as further evidence that you are one.

dammit, how could I forget to include "Are you highly efficient?" on my list of ESTJ questions :steam:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    You do seem to be an EsFJ to me, actually. Whatever, I hardly know anything about your personality. It's more of a hunch.
    I find it hilarious that people think I might be J. Maybe just 'cause I'm old.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You're not as fluffy as the average ENFP.

(That's neither a good nor a bad thing)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Thank you! I answered yes to at least one of those questions! That means I could be an ESTJ, but how can I be sure that I am!?
    the real nail in the coffin would be... do you ever say "that's a terrible idea!" "that's stupid!" or "are you sure you're not drunk?" when someone says something you think is rediculous

(my best friend loves saying ALL of these things!)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    You're not as fluffy as the average ENFP.

(That's neither a good nor a bad thing)
    Although I've noticed on this forum that every ENFP has a "hard" side. (of course, half the "enfps" keep changing types) It surprises me that people think ENFPs are nice, actually.

I have noticed other things that people decide means I'm not ENFP that has nothing to do with personality type.

MBTI
    INXP

Have you kept a list of these people?