• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Lark

What have I said for a while now? Lark is ESFJ, and Saturned is ENFP. I'm right, case closed.:alttongue:

:laugh: Elaborate please, I find this terribly interesting, it annoyed me in the past but at the moment I'm interested and I could be wrong about my type. I've been wrong about other things.

I also like your orange avatar.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] and others -- sp/so descriptions sound pretty cold, and stiff, to me, compared to how I actually am. Why not sp/sx?

Because this kind of sounds like me:
sp/sx

These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are quietly intense, but to others may seem oblivious to the greater social world around them, instead favoring personal interests. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other's condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant's surface formality. Somewhat hesitant to enter new relationships, they instead preserve the select few enduring bonds they carefully form along the way. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

The first bolded is something that has actually been pointed out to me by one of my close friends -- and the second bolded is something that I had mentioned in my most recent TypeC video.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]
I could buy Sp/Sx for you

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Please continue proving you aren't istj. :)

Ok. As long as I don't keel over dead, that shouldn't prove difficult.

I dislike children, tradition, institutions, and authority that gets in my way. Also I'm not a J.

W

WALMART

Ok. As long as I don't keel over dead, that shouldn't prove difficult.

I dislike children, tradition, institutions, and authority that gets in my way. Also I'm not a J.

ISFP's are the true fairies of the MBTI spectrum. You are not ISFP.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
...Are people typing Lark as ESFJ because he's a self-described social conservative? If so, can I cry?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
...Are people typing Lark as ESFJ because he's a self-described social conservative? If so, can I cry?

and why would that even surprise you? broad stereotypes are the LIFEBLOOD of such threads! :doh:

not that such things can lead one to draw happy conclusions about the thought patterns of humanity...

A

Anew Leaf

huh? No... I was typing him as that because I see no Te. I think I even stated that I don't care what he thinks just how he conveys his information.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
... and now you have a plan for the evening! :holy:

it's so incredibly stupid that people should watch it in the place of taking drugs... really... :rofl1:

My plan for the evening consists of a bit of Ventrilo and getting a bit more work done, followed by going to bed in a half hour or so at most.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

Don't be sad. Be happy for me hopefully not completely dropping the ball on this semester. The banana can remain sad though. I'm allergic to them, so they deserve to be sad.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Don't be sad. Be happy for me hopefully not completely dropping the ball on this semester.

not dropping balls is good... but so is occasionally taking an hour off to watch something really dumb and laugh... mostly because happy people are productive people! :cheese:

plus, multi-tasking is quite possible :yes:

A

Anew Leaf

Its to do with my sort of awareness, as I understand it a sensor would be spatially aware to the extent that they could list the shops or sorts of buildings that they pass on the way to their workplace, whereas a intuitive would be more likely to pass a builiding they'd passed all along and say "wow, never saw that before" kind of thing.

By that measure I'm definitely in the intuitive camp, why do you think I'm S? Or is it more to do with the discription of the ESFJ type fitting me as you know me from my posts?

To me this doesn't sound like a very good discernment between S and N thinking patterns. Mainly because it doesn't make any sense to me.

Here's an N story just for random's sake:

Once upon a time I had 2 INFJ employees. We all drove to work one balmy summer morning, greeted each other, and scampered inside. About an hour later a customer came in and said "Wow! Did you see that tree got knocked down in that storm from last night!" Us: What tree? (Me: There was a storm?) We trot outside and the giant 30 foot pine that one has to drive past in order to get into the parking lot, was down quite obviously in the parking lot. But since it didn't affect the narrow range of land needed to be driven past... none of us had noticed.

There may be a moral to this story, I have no idea. But it's a story. It's a GOOD story. Maybe not Pulitzer good, but it's what I got right now.

(Btw, if this is annoying you, please let me know. I just saw you post in here and decided to chime in.)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Its to do with my sort of awareness, as I understand it a sensor would be spatially aware to the extent that they could list the shops or sorts of buildings that they pass on the way to their workplace, whereas a intuitive would be more likely to pass a builiding they'd passed all along and say "wow, never saw that before" kind of thing.

I don't really have to SEE the building... I know that it's there and it's form though... there's something to say for subconscious awareness through peripheral vision and senses that most people are unaware of :shrug:

can't base assessments of anything based on awareness necessarily...