First 1018192021223070120520 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post

Male ENFPs are incredibly different than female ones, so eh, whatever, I guess he could be.

But I don't think he is an extrovert, and every molecule in my body is telling me that he is *not* an ENFP.
    That's probably true. I can play an extrovert well but my husband will tell you that I'm not and he knows.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    how are you when you are angry and stressed
    that is - your mannerisms ; what goes through your head
    I don't know. I still manage to churn out good work but I'm a helluva lot more irritable, usually.

Then again, I'm usually pretty irritable in the first place. People tend to think I'm sick -- and the problem is, they're usually right. I get most upset when I get sick.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

ThatGirl

Believe it or not I have actually never encountered a NF who prefers to be an NT. Quite the opposite. All my NF friends hate to get into really deep conversations or when I speak too abstractly. They are more free loving hippies than anything, or at least the ones that I have met. Oh and very very opinionated almost never openminded. Accepting yes, caring certainly, but never bending. Is that an NF trait?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I don't know. I still manage to churn out good work but I'm a helluva lot more irritable, usually.

Then again, I'm usually pretty irritable in the first place. People tend to think I'm sick -- and the problem is, they're usually right. I get most upset when I get sick.
    See what i need is more details.
    Things like eating impulsively, becoming emotional....or any specifics that you can come up with

do you go certain places, yada etc
    I N V I C T U S

heart on fire

They are more free loving hippies than anything
    Can you define exactly what you mean when you say this? Because it really sort of makes my skin crawl.

Thanks.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Believe it or not I have actually never encountered a NF who prefers to be an NT. Quite the opposite. All my NF friends hate to get into really deep conversations or when I speak too abstractly. They are more free loving hippies than anything, or at least the ones that I have met. Oh and very very opinionated almost never openminded. Accepting yes, caring certainly, but never bending. Is that an NF trait?
    No I am nothing like your NF friends I love deeep converasations and I can be opinionated but am always willing to look at new evidence if I think it's logical or pertinent and change my view if need be.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

All my NF friends hate to get into really deep conversations or when I speak too abstractly. They are more free loving hippies than anything, or at least the ones that I have met. Oh and very very opinionated almost never openminded. Accepting yes, caring certainly, but never bending. Is that an NF trait?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm very open minded and often mentally put myself in others shoes to try and understand them better. I'm bendy too. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Edahn cannot be an ENFP or INFP in my opinion. I see no evidence of Fi. He has very pronounced Fe to my view. I think he is an NTP who is working hard to developing his Fe.
    maybe but i'm still leaning towards Rajah's analysis (however I do believe he is more introverted), after all she has witnessed his personality and posting style for some time now. He seems frustrated and confused which could be the reason he's difficult for some of you to type. It's also not uncommon to experience these confused feelings in your early to late 20's.

I also don't think Night is INFJ. I think he is INTJ with developing feeling.
    I can see that. He is logical but also young and that does make a difference.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Edahn cannot be an ENFP or INFP in my opinion. I see no evidence of Fi. He has very pronounced Fe to my view. I think he is an NTP who is working hard to developing his Fe.

I also don't think Night is INFJ. I think he is INTJ with developing feeling. Night just "feels" more Fi than Fe. Things like his avatar choices. Everytime he gets a new avatar I am thinking "wow, great avatar!" because they speak directly to my Fi.
    Preach it!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    See what i need is more details.
    Things like eating impulsively, becoming emotional....or any specifics that you can come up with

do you go certain places, yada etc
    I stay in my room. I tend to stop eating for the most part. I don't really lash out at people or anything but I really stay more locked up in my room. A couple times, I was feeling pretty dead and all I had to do was eat a decent meal to perk up. Turns out what would happen is I wouldn't eat anything substantial for a couple weeks. I try to keep track of my eating patterns now.

I really don't know what happens short term. I've been told that I have a tongue like a knife, but I really don't notice.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge