User Tag List

First 91141181189190191192193201241291691 Last

Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 7142

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ENTPs are more commonly pot stirrers because we rarely any ethical problem with making people feel uncomfortable.
    Except for a few posts back where you wanted to stop the thread to make the world a happier place.

Famous ENTPs: Richard Feynman writes intelligently amusing letters to other academics...
    Famous ENFPs: Andy Kaufman becomes Inter-Gender Wrestling Champion of the World.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Okay. Apparently you missed the part where he admitted he was just joking and is in fact an ENFP. Unless you think you know his type better than he does.
    I guess I did.

Nah, I don't think that, just that under the apparently erroneous assumption that he was a non-ENFP, my best guess was ENTP.

That and it is generally true that ENTPs are more likely to be pot stirrers than ENFPs, so I thought it a bit odd that you seemed to be using that as an argument for his ENFPness.

Of course, now with the new information that he was just joking and is, in fact, certain that he's an ENFP, I amend my position and believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Except for a few posts back where you wanted to stop the thread to make the world a happier place.

Famous ENTPs: Richard Feynman writes intelligently amusing letters to other academics...
    Famous ENFPs: Andy Kaufman becomes Inter-Gender Wrestling Champion of the World.
    Yeah that took a lot of concerted effort.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Of course I don't have any evidence, I'm acting intuitive. It's just an impression I get just like your impression that I don't appreciate non-physical attributes of women despite the fact that I have indicated my appreciation for them explicitly in many posts on this forum.
    Stick to Sensing, babe.

I guess I meant examples, rather than evidence. PM me with them, if you feel like it. I really am interested.

And I really do like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    That and it is generally true that ENTPs are more likely to be pot stirrers than ENFPs, so I thought it a bit odd that you seemed to be using that as an argument for his ENFPness.
    Oh, I see. You thought those two sentences went together. No, those were two completely unrelated statements: He's just trying to stir the pot. And he is ENFP.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

If Bluemonday is a bunch of people, then they've all got the same stick jammed up their asses. But I like it, it's what gives them their unique style and charm.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Thanks Jock! We'll lend it to you sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Your argument doesn't even make sense.

Example: NT daughter (me) cannot understand SFJ mother's need to care so much about random thing. It has no pragmatic use at present or in the future. Yet it holds value to her for reasons that might be shared with other SFJs. NT daughter reads about SJs and tradition/maintenance of past and understands SFJ mom's irrational behaviour.

MBTI ftw.

Does this mean I attribute every part of her behaviour to her SFJness? No. It means MBT gave me the tools to walk a mile in her shoes and understand the "why" behind her actions. Nothing more, nothing less.

Of course MBTI is used to analyze someone's behaviour.

Caring about something is not behaviour per se, so much as cognition.

Cognition can directly influence behavior, but there are other factors. I just like to emphasize that because I see too many half-arsed correlations. Besides, what do you mean by my argument not making any sense?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Thanks Jock! We'll lend it to you sometime!

Thanks guys/gals!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Oh, I see. You thought those two sentences went together. No, those were two completely unrelated statements: He's just trying to stir the pot. And he is ENFP.
    I'm glad we could discuss this impersonally instead of the inevitable explosion that you being an INFP instead of INFJ would have triggered.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTJ

Synarch is an ENFP
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.