User Tag List

First 90140180188189190191192200240290690 Last

Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 7026

  1. #1891
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Oh goody! More about me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Back on topic - I think "bluemonday" is more than one person posting under one name.
    Interesting. Evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    This might actually be the case. Not to dish any damage anywhere, but I have noticed different ways of writing and stuff... I don't know if bluemonday has broken any rules or such, but wouldn't the mods/admins have kicked her/him by now if bluemonday wasn't a tool they used?
    I thought you wubbed me Jesus?
    I'm a tool???
    I think that merits an infraction, at least! Let me just get my minions on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    The mod nomination thing? Nothing to do with "us"

    You give us too much credit if you think we can organise a conspiracy
    Especially one involving me!


    Paranoia, ftw!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    Dissociative Identity Disorder? (Mutliple Personalities perhaps?)
    You are straying into slander, sweetie pie, watch yourself. I have mods in my pocket. Allegedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  2. #1892
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Oh goody! More about me!
    Haha. Too funny.

    Why doesn't anyone ever start any conspiracy theories about me? I must not be interesting as you are, blue.

  3. #1893
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    My gripe exactly.
    Your argument doesn't even make sense.

    Example: NT daughter (me) cannot understand SFJ mother's need to care so much about random thing. It has no pragmatic use at present or in the future. Yet it holds value to her for reasons that might be shared with other SFJs. NT daughter reads about SJs and tradition/maintenance of past and understands SFJ mom's irrational behaviour.

    MBTI ftw.

    Does this mean I attribute every part of her behaviour to her SFJness? No. It means MBT gave me the tools to walk a mile in her shoes and understand the "why" behind her actions. Nothing more, nothing less.

    Of course MBTI is used to analyze someone's behaviour.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  4. #1894
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    ...So? Are you trying to argue that he is ENTP? What's your point?
    What else could my point possibly be?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  5. #1895
    In Full Flight Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    What else could my point possibly be?
    Okay. Apparently you missed the part where he admitted he was just joking and is in fact an ENFP. Unless you think you know his type better than he does.
    ~Life in a cappella~

  6. #1896
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Interesting. Evidence?
    Of course I don't have any evidence, I'm acting intuitive. It's just an impression I get just like your impression that I don't appreciate non-physical attributes of women despite the fact that I have indicated my appreciation for them explicitly in many posts on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Haha. Too funny.

    Why doesn't anyone ever start any conspiracy theories about me? I must not be interesting as you are, blue.
    Night is really Elvis Presley, hiding out in South America. Therefore, ESFP.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  7. #1897
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    This might actually be the case. Not to dish any damage anywhere, but I have noticed different ways of writing and stuff... I don't know if bluemonday has broken any rules or such, but wouldn't the mods/admins have kicked her/him by now if bluemonday wasn't a tool they used?

    The whole mod nomination thing also made me wonder now that I see it in retrospect.
    Lol!


    EDIT: Oh shit, forgot to login as my dupe messing-with-y'all account

  8. #1898
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    EDIT: Oh shit, forgot to login as my dupe messing-with-y'all account
    That's the trouble with having so many moderators. Some of y'all are bound to get sloppy.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  9. #1899

    Default

    Wow I followed this post for an entire day last year when it first started...just found it again. If anyone questioned my type I couldn't even begin to find it in the avalanche of pages...but that might be for the better.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

  10. #1900
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Lol!


    EDIT: Oh shit, forgot to login as my dupe messing-with-y'all account
    Call it paranoia, I just know it'd be very nice to mess with people without consequences

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6786
    Last Post: 05-26-2017, 09:23 AM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts