User Tag List

First 89139179187188189190191199239289689 Last

Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 7026

  1. #1881
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I get what you are saying, but if you're a nice guy I'll just treat you nicely.
    What do you mean?


    I'm not talking about type hate or anything like that. Just certain assumptions that are made. Do you "know" I'm an ENFP because of what I say, how I say it...or because I have it under type? I mean, many "change" doubt their type all the time, and we are basing it mostly on the results of an online test.

  2. #1882
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I wish this thread would go away already. It's ridiculous and serves only as a starting point for arguments that will very likely never make any progress at all.
    It's occasionally entertaining to me. Don't click on it, and it will magically go away for you.

    Back on topic - I think "bluemonday" is more than one person posting under one name.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  3. #1883
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I'm mistyped and I've actually been lying all along to prove a point. I wonder if anyone can tell me what my real type is.


    It's cute that you think you're the first person to do this on this site. Welcome to MBT talk. Some people here are mature about personality typing, some people are not mature about personality typing. Not everyone takes it as seriously as they let on; many people just find it a useful tool to scratch the itch of the "why" behind their own and others' behaviour.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  4. #1884
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ I'll go with that.
    i don't.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  5. #1885
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Back on topic - I think "bluemonday" is more than one person posting under one name.

    This might actually be the case. Not to dish any damage anywhere, but I have noticed different ways of writing and stuff... I don't know if bluemonday has broken any rules or such, but wouldn't the mods/admins have kicked her/him by now if bluemonday wasn't a tool they used?

    The whole mod nomination thing also made me wonder now that I see it in retrospect.


    Edit: just speculations.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  6. #1886
    Cat Wench ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    It's occasionally entertaining to me. Don't click on it, and it will magically go away for you.

    Back on topic - I think "bluemonday" is more than one person posting under one name.
    Dissociative Identity Disorder? (Mutliple Personalities perhaps?)
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

  7. #1887
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post


    It's cute that you think you're the first person to do this on this site.
    It's cuter that you assume I do

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Welcome to MBT talk. Some people here are mature about personality typing, some people are not mature about personality typing. Not everyone takes it as seriously as they let on; many people just find it a useful tool to scratch the itch of the "why" behind their own and others' behaviour.
    My gripe exactly.

  8. #1888
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    This might actually be the case. Not to dish any damage anywhere, but I have noticed different ways of writing and stuff... I don't know if bluemonday has broken any rules or such, but wouldn't the mods/admins have kicked her/him by now if bluemonday wasn't a tool they used?

    The whole mod nomination thing also made me wonder now that I see it in retrospect.


    Edit: just speculations.
    The mod nomination thing? Nothing to do with "us"

    You give us too much credit if you think we can organise a conspiracy

  9. #1889
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    He's just trying to stir the pot. ENFP.

    Next.
    ENTPs are more commonly pot stirrers because we rarely any ethical problem with making people feel uncomfortable.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  10. #1890
    In Full Flight Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ENTPs are more commonly pot stirrers because we rarely any ethical problem with making people feel uncomfortable.
    ...So? Are you trying to argue that he is ENTP? What's your point?
    ~Life in a cappella~

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6786
    Last Post: 05-26-2017, 09:23 AM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts