MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Because, look at this:

I did the test again after 8 months now. Its all about the state of mind you are in currently. There is no thing like a clear logical concept to define personality, there is only an overall image you can produce.

And I personally think that I am the master of producing an image of myself and therefore fooling myself of whom I really are. The only one in the end, who can answer the question of whom I are is me myself. And not mathematics:

Your Cognitive Development Profile
    The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.7)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.5)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************** (14.7)
    unused
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.4)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************** (44)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************** (30.9)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************************** (39.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.5)
    good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTJ, or ENFJ
    well. hmm. My hubby's killer at Ti. that's using your hands, right? logically fitting things together. knowing how things work. i'm good at Te. that's managing and multi-tasking extraordinaire. and when you're really good at Te, delegating tasks and keeping it all in line in your head. my hubby doesn't like to delegate. he'd rather do it all himself, instead of taking the time to explain to others how to do it.

interesting. odd that your Ti was so different the first go around.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

The first go around and the second go around, things were like I wanted them to be. Thats why tests suck.

What I am good at I explained earlier 1 page ago in the long post. There you can read up in the middle about my thoughts on my Ti and Te.

I like your input all of yours really. But I think I am some steps ahead of you with typology. I dont think its possible to pinpoint down if one is a Te user or a Ti user, even cogniteprocesses says that there is a level of usage. And I think, furthermore that typology must be understood as an instrument you can use to understand you and others in a better way + that it gives you the ability to comminicate in a common language with other people over similiarily perceived phaenomena.

But its not about if you are entj or entp in the end. Its about what you feel / think is the thing you like the most. Cause you will never win a prize in life for having the right type, nor will you never fit into the type system, if you narrow down its definitions too much.
    Mankind Divided
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    crap

The first go around and the second go around, things were like I wanted them to be. Thats why tests suck.

What I am good at I explained earlier 1 page ago in the long post. There you can read up in the middle about my thoughts on my Ti and Te.

I like your input all of yours really. But I think I am some steps ahead of you with typology. I dont think its possible to pinpoint down if one is a Te user or a Ti user, even cogniteprocesses says that there is a level of usage. And I think, furthermore that typology must be understood as an instrument you can use to understand you and others in a better way + that it gives you the ability to cumminicate in a common language with other people over similiarily perceived phaenomena.
    ............*cue music*..........

But its not about if you are entj or entp in the end. Its about what you feel / think is the thing you like the most. Cause you will never win a prize in life for having the right type, nor will you never fit into the type system, if you narrow down its definitions too much.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I like your input all of yours really. But I think I am some steps ahead of you with typology. I dont think its possible to pinpoint down if one is a Te user or a Ti user, even cogniteprocesses says that there is a level of usage. And I think, furthermore that typology must be understood as an instrument you can use to understand you and others in a better way + that it gives you the ability to comminicate in a common language with other people over similiarily perceived phaenomena.

yes. i totally agree with you. and i'm sure you know a lot more than me about it. i just started getting into it recently. i didn't mean to come off like an expert or anything, although i might have come off like that.

and i hear you about the real world. it's kinda ridiculous if you think about it very much. it is interesting (to me) and i think it can help somewhat with relating with others in how to communicate most effectively with a certain type, or know what to expect when relating with a certain type, and stuff like that. i've come to believe that the cognitive functions, and their usage and order, probably would be more indicative of how people are. but (and forgive me if i'm wrong) since there are 8 functions and they can be aligned 8 ways, that's 8 to the 8th different personality types, not even taking into consideration other variables that affect personality!

this is just my latest obsession. i'll get over it eventually. in the meantime i'll prolly be a pain in the ass.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Rock on to obsessions from this point of view . I have been obsessed with a lot of shit since I joined

There is only one thing I want people to know, besides that they can all do what they want: I want them to understand that you firstly have to get to know the real world to some degree and create your own image about things and then afterwards you can start with mbti. If you do create your world thru mbti, you will never have your own self and the real world being in sync.

I just dont want you to be unprepared, if you go out there; cause the best teacher is always reality, tho its a pain in the ass sometimes I know.

My INFJ send me that song today:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otRnb4DJQXI"].[/YOUTUBE]

That has nothing to do with the topic, but she send me a song like that, despite she hates techno and despite she hates seeing hot girls in movies. She swallowed her pride to send me lyrics she wanted to express something with.

I know this says nothing, but thats exactly my point. Life says nothing and its meanders are not fathomable. But that is exactly why its so desireable
    Mankind Divided
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

haha. nice video. yeah, i feel the same as your gf about hot chicks in movies. makes me feel like i need to go run 5 miles or get plastic surgery, one or the other.

since i didn't discover my personality type or mbti til i was 40, i feel like i know the real world pretty well. as good as an nf can 'know' the real world. haha. anyway, yeah, i wonder about how it would have affected my life to have known about this stuff in my teens and 20s. judging by my obsession with it now, i'm afraid it could have affected me in some negative way. but maybe not. who knows? kinda glad overall i just discovered it though.

yes, it's the meandering that makes life fun.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Oh I've been a great list maker at different times in my life. Was I ever able to follow one? Not one single day...
    but i follow my lists, into the waste basket, ohh yeah you have point. i just want a refund on my infp form, i crave to expand my narly letters into other territory where the wild things grow. i could still be infj, isfp or intp if i put my mind to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    I do wonder sometimes, before my fuzzyness, i used to love making lists. i have lists for all sorts of stuff and i used to love to draw then the fuzzyness set it. do i act like an infp, well do ya, do ya feel lucky...punk. well i don't know, i suppose i am doomed to be a wondering doppelganger, but the question is could i imitate an estj or crack under the pressure.
    I've made a few lists in my time. Fun to make...

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I've made a few lists in my time. Fun to make...
    lists suck. i like to challenge my mind to remember everything. after all, if you don't use it, you lose it, right?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

Ruler of the Stars Array Asterion's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    lists suck. i like to challenge my mind to remember everything. after all, if you don't use it, you lose it, right?
    I like to think like that as well, but then suddenly you can't remember anything at all and you end up worse off than you would have been if you created a quick little list. I do find that writing hints on your arm works a little bit, you just need to keep a pen handy.
    5 3 9